[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My name is Ray William Johnson >and I approve this message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cuckd.jpg (103KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
cuckd.jpg
103KB, 1440x900px
>My name is Ray William Johnson
>and I approve this message
>>
Approve what message?
>>
>>34709464
Noone on this board is old enough to remember him.

The average age here is probably 16
>>
>>34709464
The Internet was a simpler thing back then.

Much simpler. Memes were allowed to be funny for their own content, and not through the ironic meta humor.
>>
When I was 13 years old I found him funny and that's okay cause I was 13. But tell me how my 30 year old middle school teacher at the time found him funny too.

Anyone over 18 and still watch these cringy YouTube videos should off themselves. That goes for iDubbz, h3h3 and all the drama channels. SAD
>>
>>34709464
>tfw you'll never binge watch all his videos for the first time when you discover his channel

Anyone remember his music project? Your Favorite Martian I think it was called.
>>
>>34709464
Fucking glad I never see his face, after a while I really got fed up with him.

>>34709628
It feels like it was both a short and long time ago since he was a thing.

>>34709658
>The Internet was a simpler thing back then.
I mark this guy's popularity as the start of the fall of youtube. He was the first real big youtuber who I think effectively introduced this style of making videos. Ever since then it's been demographic pandering with money in mind.

>>34709712
I didn't even like him when I was 13 but I still watched him. He's the only reason Boogie is a popular youtuber now.
>>
>>34709892
I stopped watching about the time he started making those. He got too big for his shoes.
>>
Didn't he get his hair cucked up by that asian whore?
>>
doin your mom doin your mom
>>
>>34709902
it was him and the green brothers mainly.
>>
also btw whatever happened with him and meekakitty, you don't see them in any videos anymore after breakingLA and his beginning with maker studios
>>
>>34709902
>He's the only reason Boogie is a popular youtuber now.

Explain pls
>>
File: B7G2ZcKCQAASLZI.jpg (48KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
B7G2ZcKCQAASLZI.jpg
48KB, 600x588px
>>34711204
Ray gave boogie the spotlight on one of his Francis videos.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.