[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She still hasn't responded. Do I double text or move on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0172.jpg (129KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
129KB, 750x1334px
She still hasn't responded. Do I double text or move on?
>>
>>34709425
Depends, what's your relationship with this girl OP?
>>
>>34709505
This is Tinder. Absolutely out of my league but she seemed like she enjoyed talking to me
>>
>>34709571
Move on if she doesn't respond anytime soon. If they're interested in you, females usually provide some kind of alternative to your plan if yours doesn't seem doable.
>>
>>34709425
She wants to go out with you but not to a restaurant. I think she wants to go drinking, anon, you are in luck.

>eyyy baby ok, lemme pick you up after work and les go to *a place that serves alcohol* for couple of shots (or whatever)

Post her reply. Also dont be literal autist.
>>
Wait a few days and spontaneously message her something like "I'll pick you up for drinks at 8?" and see what happens. If no response, move on.
>>
>>34709826
Well first off I'm 20 but she's 21. Second if that was the case I feel like she still would've responded. I think I'm gonna wait to tomorrow and says some like "So is that a yes or no? Would you still want to make plans?"
>>
>>34709904
Move on man.. It's over
>>
>>34709425
No harm in trying Anon, double text her and if she doesn't reply at least you'll know.
>>
>>34709904
So? I been drinking.....oooooh, america, i forgot. Does she know your age? If yes then you could still suggest it and then wait if she says something about ID or saying it yourself "cant we get a *booze* at the store and go for a walk or whatever" (assuming you cant pass for adult in bar)
Also what you just wrote REEKS of
>I-i...l-l-like you grill....b-but dont think i am demanding or going after what i want or anything

So basically you are a puppy. Everybody loves puppies. I dont know many people of either gender who get sexually aroused by them, but yeah....
>>
>>34709904
You ask too many questions. You've been too bashful already. You can either move on, or say something assertive like "pizza tonight. i'll pick you up at 7"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.