[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let it out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: writing_letter.jpg (376KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter.jpg
376KB, 1000x667px
post a letter to your ex .

use initals, or names. just in time for valentines day !! it will feel good anon.
>>
File: 0202172229.jpg (672KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0202172229.jpg
672KB, 2560x1440px
DCB- STOP BEING SO STUBBORN. YOU FUCKING SEXY DWEEB.
>>
Hey E,
Hearing or reading your name makes my heart skip- you've given me purpose in life and I can't help but love you more and more each day. I don't know if love was an emotion to you or just a status, but I simply hope you never feel half whole, like me. I don't know how someone so ordinary could suddenly become so beautiful. We're no longer nine thousand miles apart, but now you want nothing to do with me. I wish you'd contact me and we could go to the library and just spend an afternoon together, but I'm sure that's too much for you. Now I'm stuck in your country for an entire year, wishing for you back. I love you so much.

A
>>
>>34707989
B-but I don't have any
>>
File: 1473736257571.jpg (202KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1473736257571.jpg
202KB, 900x582px
>>34709259
Anon, you know that's not true.
>>
>>34707989
>ex
but i've never been in a romantic relationship at all.
>>
R

You're the only person I ever really liked, and I know that if I acted confident now and showed how much I liked you then we could probably be together, but with the way my life is and the fact that I would never feel adequate or like I could be truly honest with you, it probably wouldn't work. I'm an asexual freak with a host of mental problems while you're this strong, judgmental person. You'd probably stop talking to me if you knew my history. Not that we talk much now anyway.

Oh well.
E.
>>
>>34707989
DEAR OP GET THE FUCK OFF OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
dear >>34709697

MAKE ME FAGGOTTTTTT REEEEEE
>>
File: deal with jensen.gif (74KB, 303x268px) Image search: [Google]
deal with jensen.gif
74KB, 303x268px
Dear Ex
I hope your son who is a result of you cheating on me is doing fine even though his dad is nowhere to be found.
I also hope dropping put of a very good law school to raise him didn't not hinder your future as a single mother.
You'd be please to know that I graduated top 8 school of engineering with top honours and am on my way to a great life.
Best of luck.
M
>>
>>34709145
>>34709247
>>34709671
>>34711298
Fuck off normans out out OUT
>>
File: Aybabtu.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Aybabtu.png
5KB, 240x160px
>>34711365
Or what ? You're going to reeeeeee until we do ? We took your board over robot, it''s over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.