[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of the biggest chad in your high school. What is he up to now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: alpha-male-characteristics.jpg (28KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-male-characteristics.jpg
28KB, 400x266px
Think of the biggest chad in your high school.

What is he up to now?
>>
Is that the girl from the inbetweeners?
>>
He works at the biggest IT firm in the country as CEO and has facebook status relationships with 4 women simultaneously
>>
>>34707865
He owns and runs his own gym, which apparently is very succesful
>>
>>34707865
chad from middle school = married to some fat girl, really fat

chad from high school = mostly successful
>>
>>34707986
you should join it sometime, i'm sure he'd give you a bro discount
>>
>>34707865
He went to play college football, got injured, addicted to pain medication, ended up living with his parents playing WoW all day for a couple years. Then he got a job at our old high school as an assistant football coach, where is probably popular and getting high school poon again.
>>
File: 754.jpg (25KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
754.jpg
25KB, 474x311px
He's a fat fuck with a neckbeard but it doesn't matter cause he's one of the most influental persons at the local uni. Has multiple bitches basically begging for his dick weekly. He was also my friend back in the day. And here I am, getting nervous when a girl's shoulder touches mine on the bus.
>>
>>34708053
>i'm sure he'd give you a bro discount
Pretty sure he hates me because I REEEE'd against his car once
>>
>>34707865
There weren't any. They were all ugly fucks.

The biggest dude in the football team became a painter.

The guy closest to chad that I can think of works in some gaytarded pest control company or is a franchise owner, can't remember.

I'm more successful than them anyway
>>
>>34707865
you still remember Chad's name? Why
>>
>>34707865

Playing in the NFL. I'm not joking.
>>
WAS going to be a big-time soccer player, but he got arrested due to being caught with drugs and alcohol.

His sister also got caught fucking one of the teachers, so his reputation pretty much went really downhill after that.

Not really sure where he is now.
>>
>>34708314
Because most people on this board only graduated a couple years ago.
>>
The biggest true Chad is partying it up in a frat somewhere.

One of the guys I graduated with it supposed to be the best player going into the NFL this year though. I think.
>>
Final year medical student at fucking Cambridge
>>
>>34707865
Became addicted to opiates and a drunk. Also the girl in that pic looks like a girl I was fwb back in high school, only sh had shoulder length hair instead and was from Lithuania. The resemblance is kind of creepy actually even though I know that isn't her.
>>
>>34707865
Posting on r9k not even kidding.
>>
I honestly don't know. He went full ghost on social media. Probably not in town anymore.

I check facebook twice a year or so to watch the girls who treated me like shit get fatter and sadder, and I usually catch glimpses of other people I knew when I do this.
>>
>>34708285
Julio isnt he? The mexican soccer player that made you cry?
>>
File: 1483535258607.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483535258607.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>34708405
>tfw homeschooled
>technically the biggest Chad student
>>
>>34707865
Political columnist.
>>
He plays for the Buffalo Bills...

He was always a pretty cool dude and nice to me. He asked me for help with his math once so he could go to the state track meet.

Not in a "hey don't homework" way, but in a "hey you have really good grades, do you have time to tutor me?" it wasn't that weird, we had been friendly before then.

He showed up, actually learned the material and got a good grade on his own. Swell bro, really. I'm glad he's doing well.
>>
He played college baseball at my uni with a full scholarship.

He's now working at some construction firm and is living on his own in Jersey City.
>>
last i heard he got the shit beat out of him by this poor kid with a stutter that i was pretty cool with bad enough to be sent to the hospital

oddly enough, i didn't have a problem with chad-san, i loaned him my quake cd then was nervous to ask for it back when he didn't return it but when i finally did he was like 'oh sorry man i'll bring it tomorrow' and he actually did

still would have loved to see adam fuck him up
>>
File: 1444450244226.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444450244226.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>34707865

>Look up chad because of this thread
>He's a director at Deutsch Bank
>Making over $250k
>Check his Facebook
>Wife is a 10/10 blonde

Fuck this. Thread
>>
File: mfw.jpg (21KB, 410x379px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
21KB, 410x379px
Died in Iraq
>>
>>34708427
That was Francisco and he wasn't a soccer player. He was a big mexican cholo. He hit me in the chest while I was working out on the pec deck.
>>
He's a VP at a hedge fund in NYC that has billions in assets.

He's making like a million a year and he's 23...
>>
Don't know. Stopped paying attention to anyone except my friends after HS. One of my friends told me that he was working for some construction company while doing college.

He probably completed college at this point, and due to his connections and personality. Probably doing whatever he went for.
>>
>>34707865
You know, there honestly wasn't much of a social hierarchy in my school.

The loudest people were douchebag preppy jerk offs or stoners. They weren't liked by everyone either, not out of spite since they really were unlikeable. Chad and Stacy didn't go to my school. Even our football team was weak.

My high school was that shit lol, and then there's none of that in college. I guess I missed out on that experience.
>>
>>34708913
>no Chads and Stacys
>in college

The fuck?
>>
>>34709072
He's lying, never went to college, or went to college but never went to any parties
>>
>>34709122
Well i meant that college is so big that everyone and no one is popular.

Plus stemfags tend to be focused on school/work while humanities majors write essays about how last night's orgy was empowering.
>>
>>34707865
Is this thread proof that success is genetic?

I can remember from the moment I knew about the chads in my school. A few in particular were always popular and always were friends with everyone and everyone liked them. And then they become millionaires or at least very successful in some form. If this kind of success was learned you'd expect that they weren't as popular or successful during school but its never the fucking case.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.