[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k was right again!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: beta bucks.png (1MB, 963x1633px) Image search: [Google]
beta bucks.png
1MB, 963x1633px
Alpha fucks - Beta bucks. Even if you're a billionaire a post wall slut will withhold sex cause you're not a Chad! Beta provider game sucks!
>>
>>34707706
this fucking pisses me off. im younger and almost as hot as her, i dont have any kids, and i dont get any 25 year olds who are even financially SECURE.
>>
she had several children out of wedlock with orlando bloom and this sap cant even stick it in
>>
According to the screencap of the article you posted, the beta bucks is the one who wants to "keep it traditional".

I'd say he's internalised gynocentric values, but that still makes him a sort of willing cuck, doesn't it? Not her fault he's insane.
>>
>>34707871
>I'm almost as attractive as international model Miranda Kerr

ITT: delusion.
>>
>>34708190
listen i dont know who she is but from that picture she doesnt look that special
>>
>>34708190

Not her but Miranda Kerr is pretty ugly compared to even most average models. She got famous when she was much better looking, and Australians will always back their own, so even though she looks like shit she's still very famous and rich.
>>
>>34707706
Actually, it sounds like he's the one choosing to abstain.
>>
>>34707706
It doesn't really matter much if you're a billionaire, I'm sure he's getting laid with other women. Look at that manlet sperglord, Elon Musk. He wanted to bang Amber Heard, he got to bang Amber Heard.
>>
>>34708190
desu a lot of (female) models are simply above average. i'd say that if youre in the top 20% (attractive wise) as a woman, you're already as attractive, if not more attractive, than most models.

the woman in the op looks pretty whatever. sure, she's attractive, but not that much. plus, i can't even tell what her face really looks like. bitch is caked up. she also looks like a cunt, so there's that.

i don't really like rating women on scales because i just don't think it works that way, but i'd give her a 7.5 or an 8/10. i've met plenty more attractive girls in real life.
>>
>>34708344
>manlet
>6'2"
I SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>25
>choosing a disgusting 33yo roastie instead of a 18-20

Stone that degenerate
>>
>>34707706
Did you even read what you posted? He is the one withholding sex. Not her.
>>
>>34707706
>tfw no cuckoldress waifu ever
>>
>>34708190
just because she's a model doesnt mean she is attractive, you might think she is but that is your opinion, not mine. being a model just means you've slept with the right people and made the right connections
>>
>>34707871
I'll have sex with you if we are in a relationship without making you wait until marriage. I'm also financially secure.
>>
>>34709268

This desu. She looks ugly as fuck to me.
Really. I could walk out my door ano guarantee I'd see someone objectively more attractive.
>>
>>34707871
>fat ugly roastie thinks she can compare to a literal model
r9k is not for women
>>
>>34707706
Spiegel was a chad at Stanford in Sigma Kappa. I'm sure he banged plenty of sluts during his time in college. Idk I guess now that he's a billionaire he wants to settle down and just live a regular life. I'm sure running snapchat but be exciting/stressful enough
>>
God damn this thread
You fucking lonely fuckers belong in /r9k/!
>>
>>34711091
what are you talking about? This is /r9k/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.