[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a Normie to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1441020270869.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1441020270869.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Seems as though people are equating success with "normiedom"; when that isn't the case.

To me a normie has the one or more of the following traits:
>subscribed to MTV/instagram/facebook culture
>does whatever they need to do to appease the crowd
>afraid of new and different ideas/things in general
>no true sense of self
>no goals outside of survival
>will have relationships or get married just because it's the thing to do
> no hobbies or interests aside from the mainstream or what the group thinks is cool
>uses illicit drugs for recreation

What are your sentiments on this bots, Also what is your def of a normie?
>>
If you have any voluntary engagements with human beings you are a normie and should gtfo
>>
does instagram count as normie if you don't post anything, your profile is a mass shooter, and you just use it to read gay manhwa translations? asking for a friend
>>
>>34707606

I think you've got a pretty good general description of normiedom here apart from

>normies are afraid of new and different ideas/things in general
>but apparently it's also normie to use drugs for fun

OBJECTION!
>>
What you described, plus a few other things.

*has a tinder, badoo, pof, etc for more than a week

*"SPRING BREAK BABYYYY!! WOO!!"

*normies tend to listen to really pop oriented radio stations as a standard, not as an exception now and then

*"I like everything except country", but really they like pop junk and rap.

*normies pay too much for the same shit you can find cheaper somewhere else, they get ripped off at bars, pubs, clubs, etc, instead of simply staying home and not wasting hard earned money on trivial shit.
>>
>>34707606
The hallmark of normiedom is social signalling. Normies by their nature care deeply about how other people perceive them and so they put a lot of time and effort into broadcasting their tastes, views, opinions. Their views are completely fluid by the way and are completely derived from current fads and trends, from the "zeitgeist", if you like. I dislike Marxism but this concept of the "bourgeois" encapsulates normiehood quite well.
>>
>>34707606
I'd say a normie is anyone that has the life robots don't have. That means tons of friends, getting invited everywhere, getting attention, successful relationships, and fitting in with their peers. They don't have the problems robots do. Like worrying about dying alone, losing your virginity, etc. A normie's problems are worrying about not going out one weekend, what they look like, or what people think of them
>>
>>34708063
>>34708063
>>34708063
Correctamundo, normies SUCK at managing money.
>>
>>34707606
Why is nobody talking about those gorgeous titties?
>>
>>34707606

Normies (and stupids/females) think

>Your opinion is wrong because you have "insert negative trait"

is smart.
>>
>>34707606
THAT GIF o_o
>>
>>34707606
This is wrong.

>t. A Normie
>>
>>34707606
GIF source? Looks amazing
>>
File: NOOOOOOOO.jpg (110KB, 461x484px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOOO.jpg
110KB, 461x484px
GIVE ME THE SOURCE OF THAT GIF FOR ONCE
>>
>>34707680
Is this what were doing voluntary?
>>
>>34707884
I yhink he means being dudeweed and making a constant broadcasted lifestyle around drugs
>>
>>34709622
that's housewifeswag
https://twitter.com/housewifeswag?lang=en
http://housewifeswag.tumblr.com/

have fun
>>
>socializing willingly everyday
>having social media accounts
>having or had a gf
>having more than one or two friends
>spending less than an 1 or 2 on the internet a day
>>
>>34707606
I think what makes one a "normie" is not the situations they happen to be in, but the innate traits and characteristics that determine how they experience and respond to those situationa.

So I view people with a fairly standard set of emotions to be "normies".

They talk about things like feeling "companionship", "loneliness", "love", "sadness", "happiness", "anger", etc. Even most "robots" just seem to be normies that were separated from the rest of the herd somehow; which make them experience "negative" feelings for not being like the other normies.

I don't feel these things, so I can't understand why they act the way they do.
>>
>>34707606
I have more or less no goals outside of survival. Meaning i just live for the day i find myself alive in.

I use illicit drugs for recreating and so do many, many robots.
>>
>>34711049
You're saying that anyone who feels what you don't is a normalfag. Yes, the world ends with you, anon.
>>
for guys: if youve stuck your penis inside a vagina and didnt have to pay for it, youre a normalshit
for girls: all girls are normalshits by default and any that claim otherwise just want attention from dumb orbiters
>>
>>34711252
No. I wrote "I view people with a fairly standard set of emotions to be 'normies'."

So I'm saying that anyone who is able to feel the same things that most people feel is a normalfag.
>>
> non-virgin
Pretty much.
>>
>>34710693
Her page is covered in BLACKED. Shame cuz I'd lover her to smother me with those tiddies.
>>
>>34708739
I was just about to ask. Who is this milky goddess? Have a supersized titcow in return.
>>
>>34707606
Any combination of
>enjoys socializing
>comfortable in extrapersonal situations
>has a healthy romantic relationship
>has ever has a healthy romantic relationship
>is female
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.