[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get out of friendzone if you're in for a long time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1368904374577.jpg (269KB, 1095x1195px)
1368904374577.jpg
269KB, 1095x1195px
How to get out of friendzone if you're in for a long time?
>>
kill yourself

oreganolleo
>>
>>34707430
why
oranguatan
>>
>>34707489

just wanted to make a shitty reply

In all honestly, you will be better off cutting your losses and focusing on yourself. 9/10 she aint gonna take you out of the friendzone, and if she does, it's gonna be out of pitty and it's not gonna last and it's gonna end messy and you will end up even unhappier than you were before
>>
1. get her drunk
2. don't suck up to her, suck her dick
>>
If you havent declared your interest within 3 days of when you first meet then you can't leave the friendzone
>>
Nuke all contact. I was in a situation where a girl generally treated me like I was just some orbiter with her only dialing it back for a little after each time I called her out on it and this was despite me having checks in place and having no delusion of ever going out with her and even I still make the nuke after awhile. It's not worth it no matter how lonely you are.
>>
>>34707607

fucking this

oreganolyo!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34707607
But I don't want to.

There must be a way.
>>
>>34707864

There isn't. Make the nuke.
>>
>>34707423
I don't have the meme or I would post it but.. put her in the rape zone
>>
Ask yourself __why__ you might be a friend, and only that.

Why aren't you worthy of a man?
>>
>>34707423
What are we dealing with here a woman (man) or a woman? gives us info so we can help
>>
>>34707423
If she doesn't want to fuck you, she doesnt want to fuck you. Don't hang around her as a friend just because you think you might get inside her pants one day. If you were too much of a bitch to make your intentions clear in the first place and just hoped she'd love you one day, you should fuck off.

Take her out. Make a move.
>>
>>34708062
Fuck it do this OP get her (him) drunk and fug her boipussy.
>>
>>34707423
Its simple she needs to be in the rape zone senpai
>>
>>34707423
Start HRT and become a trap problem solved
>>
>>34707423
What you are saying is you are a beta cuck, just give up faggot you blew it day 1 there is a good chance by now she thinks you are a homosex. She knows you like her and she prob makes fun of you.
>>
>>34708088
I am a man she is a woman(female).

>>34708071
I don't know what she wants from me and she doesn't know what she wants from me, probably.

>>34708125
I've made moves all the time in the past 4 and a half years, and it's not like I'm only friends with her to fuck her, and it's dumb to then say that because I'm friends with her I shouldn't be attracted to her.
Why can't I have both. What do I need to do.
>>
>>34707423
Sounds like you are going to become /r9k/ prison gay in the end.
>>
>>34708242
>I've made moves
You've made moves and I'm guessing she rejected them if youre still in the friendzone. She doesn't want your dick.
>because I'm friends with her I shouldn't be attracted to her
You can be attracted to your friends. that basically what having a girlfriend is. your friend that you love and screw. But apparently she doesn't wan to bone you dude, so...
>Why can't I have both
Because she apparently doesn't wanna bone you
>What do I need to do.
Find someone else to swoon over.
>>
>>34708242
Ah female well honost man she doesnt want you and never will in that way so move on
>>
>>34708292
>She doesn't want your dick.
>Because she apparently doesn't wanna bone you
Yeah the point of the thread is how do I make her want to.

>>34708310
No, I don't care if I have to change my name and get plastic surgery I won't give up.
>>
>>34708322
>how do I make her want to.
Dude you can't make someone want to bone you who doesn't want to bone you. Or you can, but its really arduous and thats a plan you have to make. I dont know this girl so idk what she likes and what will get her rustled.

Its so much easier to just go meet someone else.
>>
>>34708322
You are a creep anon I hope her chad BF knocks ya teeth out
>>
>>34708407
>Or you can, but its really arduous and thats a plan you have to make.
What's another 5 years at this point help me make a plan

>Its so much easier to just go meet someone else.
I will never find another girl who I get along well with and am friends with and is this attractive and also a virgin and never had a boyfriend, at this age or any higher at least.
>>
Become privately wealthy.

Original guidance
>>
>>34708553
you are so creepy holy shit. you're actually gonna spend 5 years trying to trick this girl onto your cock.
>>
>>34707423
Pull back and start focusing on an assortment of accomplishments. Usually its the classic not knowing what you have until its missing scenario with that assuming you two have any real history together.

The worst that can happen is that you're left to your successes.
>>
>>34708524
>>34708641
Go away now.
There's nothing creepy about it. You literally just want me to be unhappy. You think I want to change to be whatever it is she wants? I didn't want things to be this way.
>>
>>34708687
>assortment of accomplishments.
What's the most impressive assortment of small to medium achievements that I should do?
Like stuff that a girl would find impressive.
>>
>>34708788
Start working out/adjust your diet
Put more effort into your appearance
Pursue a hobby that normies like
Learn to drive
>>
>>34708943
I got 3/4 down
>Pursue a hobby that normies like
I just can't figure out what hobby normies find the most impressive. I mean, I know tons of hobbies, but I don't know which one really gets them going if you know how to do it well.
>>
>>34707513

This

Love is temporary, but the Friendzone is forever. Besides if you are there it just means she put you on the backburner while she goes out and fucks as many dudes as she can, only to come back to you in the end with her destroyed life and expecting you to pick up the pieces. Like >>34707513 said, just focus on yourself.
>>
>>34708943
What is a normie hobby Anon?
>>
File: opisconfirmedtechnicolor.gif (675KB, 283x230px) Image search: [Google]
opisconfirmedtechnicolor.gif
675KB, 283x230px
>>34708037
Yep.
Sorry, OP.
>>
>>34709290
I plan to quit if she ever gets a boyfriend, I'm not a cuck. I'll never be that guy that someone laughs about with their boyfriend.
But until then I might as well try.
>>
>>34709489

MAKE THE NUKE, YOU STUPID FUCK.
>>
File: RG 49.gif (990KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
RG 49.gif
990KB, 500x314px
>>34709489

>Still holding out hope

Don't do the same shit I did Anon. There is no hope.
>>
>>34709489
I applause your effort, but should really nuke her and try another. Plenty of fish in sea, man. Besides 4 and half? That's already too long to escape the zone.

Go self-improvement, fish another better one, and leave when they are not down to you.
>>
>>34709317
Rock climbing and photography. Those are the only ones I can think of.
>>
>>34707423
Achieve escape velocity, cause you're in orbit
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.