[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need the rundown on imouto threads, what are they about? All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I need the rundown on imouto threads, what are they about?

All i see is autistic level 14 shitposting.
>>
File: 1486461298796.jpg (28KB, 500x281px)
1486461298796.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
pretty sure it's light molestation of anon's younger sisters, desu
>>
>>34707219
Big roleplaying community, honestly it's impressive. I feel like a few of the posters have to be actually telling the truth but their stuff is more real life and less smut. I lurked for a while, for some it's a way to vent about their family related struggles, others it's a way to be creative and socialize. It's got a lot of hidden tension though. It's funny how quickly they turn on each other if it gets a little ugly.
>>
>>34707281
>>34707252
most of it is RP and tripfag circle jerk I was looking for one to actually post an experience I just had

>older sister living in country abroad to study
>asks me to call nintendo support to ask about content on her 3ds for fire emblem
>call takes 45 mins but I succeed, now we wait
>she gives me virtual headpats and says im the best otouto ever
>offers me a sexual favor
d-do I take it? I think she means pictures but nothing extreme or too lewd, she wont be back for a few years so its online.
>>
>>34707387
should mention I know its not imouto but they made it a family love general or some shit
>>
>>34707387
>tripfag circle jerk

I remember you, you used to try and troll the threads for a while. You always give yourself away once you start complaining about the "tripfag circle jerk."

Are you just upset because your shit isn't very interesting? Just post it and get (You)s. They'll respond to anything related to incest.
>>
>>34707415
wrong goyim anon, its not necessarily a bad thing its just lots of trips replying to each other and anons, I don't like it but I don't dislike it, it just exists.

its like ponyposters, let them do what they want who cares. the only people who get mad over that shit are either wannabe's who don't admit they are (insert whatever they are hating on) or shitposters with nothing better to do

link me to an imouto thread if there is one
>>
>>34707387
>sister offers a sexual favor?
what does that mean?
>>
>>34707457
I know it's you, when people have called you out about it in the past you basically respond the same way every time as well. But I digress, here is the current thread >>34673631
>>
>>34707493
whatever floats your boat anon, would me using a trip prove its not whoever it is you're talking about? i don't need someone meme-ing me or my autism.

>>34707483
I don't know, honestly I want to just rim her but I can't say "hey nee-san spread your asshole for me", being a literal autist doesn't help, so I can't tell if she's kidding or not
>>
>>34707550
no, no, what did she actually say?
>>
>>34707281
>honestly it's impressive
Impressive enough to be used as fap material.
>>
>>34707596
I meant more how they've been doing their thing for around three months without stopping. Even after their main poster left they're still going strong. Now they have to rely on a really predictable and brutally fake writer I watched them get derailed to hell a few times and they still kept making their threads.
>>
>>34707573
over here
>>34707619

>>34707630
I'll try to see if I can tell which is fake and which is not, do me a favor can you spoiler who you think is fake so I can check to see if I was right or not?
>>
>>34707596
i thought only women would fap to written erotica. What are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>34707630
I meant that I get a pretty nice boner reading some of the stories.

>>34707649
To each their own, anon. I find some of the material decent enough to satisfy me, sue me.
>>
>>34707645
Well I'll just list off all the ones I think are fake, possibly real, and then ones that I'm pretty convinced are real. I'm going to list all the ones I can remember, some of these haven't posted in ages and won't come back.

FAKE
Pat
BDSM imouto
Icy Hot
X
Worried Imouto

Possibly real, maybe exaggerated
Imouto Cuddler
Laura
Beargguy
College Girl

REAL
Lucy
Hungry Sister Guy
>>
>>34707649
i fap almost exclusively to erotica and captions
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.