[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealous of Asians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: goddess.jpg (71KB, 660x446px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
71KB, 660x446px
Not American-Asian mutts. The real ones. I'm jealous of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese people. Completely homogeneous society. Much more loyal and caring women. Your culture is 100% intact and actually cherished instead of reviled. Hardly any degenerate bullshit and you can find old-fashioned people to be with.

Must be nice for them.
>>
File: 1460418242339.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1460418242339.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>34706816
>being jealous of KOREAN """"people""""
>>
>>34706816
>compare chinese, korean and japanese people in a sentence
wew lad, never got experience with asians huh?
>>
>>34706837
>>34707132

t. weebs who somehow think Japs are far superior to the other 2 when it's the same people
>>
>>34706816
>>34707132
laughing my ass off

>>34706816
fuck off whitey
>>
japanese and koreans don't buy chinese products. especially food or agriculture.

anything made in china is looked down upon, and there are even vocab words to ask and verify this. any japanese / korean market you go, the women will ask if it's "gooksan" meaning was it made in home countries? japan-korea? or anywhere else? they ask this to prevent the answer from being "china", and upon hearing that it IS from china, they immediately flee or turn away the product.

sure, china has a lot of people, but you cannot buy quality.
>>
>>34707166
>t. weebs who somehow think Japs are far superior to the other 2 when it's the same people
I think you got me wrong, let me elaborate.
YOU DONT COMPARE CHINESE; KOREAN AND JAPANESE PEOPLE!
no seriously you can piss of a lot of people with this one sentence (and business contacts)

>>34707204
this guy gets me in a way, somehow.
>>
File: 133343199793575 (29).gif (2MB, 227x157px) Image search: [Google]
133343199793575 (29).gif
2MB, 227x157px
>hardly any degenerate shit
>>
op is a fucking white lanket epsilon male

no asian girls don't want you
only the easy low esteemed ones

you are boring and your yellow fever is vomit inducing
>>
>>34707261
Sauce?

That's really hot. I just came.
>>
>>34707282

actually I'm 6'1 190 lbs

anyway the term "yellow fever" is disgusting in and of itself, you're obviously a racist shitbag so there's not much hope for you regardless

there's nothing wrong with wanting to settle down with an Asian woman because you are attracted to her homely qualities, the fact that you seem repulsed by this only reinforces my belief
>>
>>34706816
>Much more loyal and caring women
You poor, poor weeb. He doesn't know.
>>
Wew lad

Contrary to popular belief, White women are actually the most caring (and also most beautiful women)

Asian women are all golddiggers, every single one, and they will never love you. They're also hopelessly vain and materialistic, moreso than White girls. Ones to be especially wary of: Japanese, Hong Kong Chinese, and Korean. Other women like Viets are better in this aspect, but they're not nearly as attractive. There's a reason why most guys my age aren't dated. The "bitches and whores" sentiment is very much alive here

Trust me, White women, especially Euro ones, are the best you're gonna get. I've been happiest when I dated a white girl. Also, have fun settling with a Jap when their family considers a White male/Asian female a bit better than dating a nigger along with actual, nonmeme racism, mostly fueled by their inferiority complexes.

t. Jap male
>>
>>34708272
>t. Jap male

more like disgruntled ALT fagbot
>>
>>34708272
you type like a white neckbeard

fuck 0ff
>>
>>34708272
East asian women are generally one of the most materialistic women out there. Sick of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.