[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>tfw I don't love anyone

Having a oneitis at least gives you a reason to wake up each day, but I don't envy you. It sounds like a lot of hassle.

Please tell me, what does it really feel like to be infatuated with a person?
>>
>>34706726
It's such a wonderful a feeling. I miss it ;-;
>>
>>34706726
Nothing, everyone else is like you, they're just unaware or they won't admit it. What you look at is everything. I might love kissing, hugging, and making love to someone, but that's just because that person is pretty and not a total asshole.

No, I'm not being edgy. Love is not a thing.
>>
>>34706786
Its a metaphysical thing, im guessing your not white and cant into metaphysical thought
>>
>>34706726
Having oneitis is not as awsome as you think,
it's true seeing your oneitis and talking to her will give you a warm nice feeling in your chest but other then that it's suffer, especially if you get rejected by her
>>
Just finished this album, nice taste anon. I don't love is probably one of my favorites.
>>
>>34706845
>DON'T FEEL AAAANYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
File: 1470682198172.jpg (41KB, 500x371px)
1470682198172.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>34706812
Yes, I'm white and I'm long past philosophy. Metaphysical thinking is for people who have enough time for that. Try getting a job/pursuing something practical. Immerse yourself enough into something to occupy your mind. You will find that all you're really looking for is the best looking meat to touch/brush against/caress etc.
>>
That's Marat's death, one of the many paintings from Jacques-Louis David.
It truly is a masterpiece and you can see that precisely in the depiction of his face. This painting is an image of the drama cause by the french revolution. David's skillfull touch paints Marat's face as one of a saint, in this way he sanctifies a new revolution martyr, Marat, who gave his life for his revolutionary ideals.

You should do like him, and give your life for your ideals.
>>
>>34706845
arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads. arrow heads.
>>
i just dont accept this
>>
>>34706726
It mean you can forget youself and all the faults of you and when you look at you crush you see only good and nice.

It is a escape fantasy, as any other, of no reality bases.
>>
You don't want to be infatuated with someone as a Robot. Having a oneitis when you're ugly and depressed is truly the worst thing in the world, I think of her all the time but she doesn't even care for my existence. Every Friday night all I can do is imagine the lucky Chad who is using her.
>>
>>34706845
>>34706726
>I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE
>I DONT WANT TO LIVE AT ALL
>>
>>34706726
a robotcore masterpiece
>>
File: 1484444256693.png (530KB, 313x973px)
1484444256693.png
530KB, 313x973px
>>34707088
>it was all a sponsorship for pic related
>>
>>34706726
Hunter is the best track on the album
>>
>>34706840
>>34706726
This anon is right, everytime i hung out with my oneitis I was the happiest I ever was. When I finally confessed how I felt towards her, she kindly informed me that she is already in a relationship. I actually never asked if she was single, but it certainly seemed so. And she never mentioned that guy. Anyway, although she wanted to remain friends, I couldn't take it. She was so special to me and I can't stand the fact that I'm not as special to her. Still think about her everyday. Sometimes I think that I would rather never meet her, so I wouldn't have to endure this suffering. Then I'm thankful for the happiest memories of my life. This truly is hell.
>>
hate is more powerful and respectable. feels better, too.

i'm not even being an edgecunt
>>
>>34706726
It feels good. But as someone with issues it's hard to confront the feeling and at the same time try to keep distance, because i know i gonna fuck it up.
>>
>>34706726
i would probably kill myself if it weren't for my girlfriend. we're together for almost 7 years now and i love her more then anything in the world and am still infatuated with her as i was the first day.
>>
>>34708121
that's because you haven't grown in the last 7 years
>>
>twf too afraid to try and find love because I might find out what I've been missing my whole life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.