[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck fuck fuck FCUK it's happening how do I kiss?????! Actual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 576x472px
Fuck fuck fuck FCUK it's happening how do I kiss?????! Actual advice please /r9k/
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
touch ur lips with hers
>>
>>34705779
But there's more to it right?!
>>
Make sure not to make your lips stiff, you want them relaxed while kissing her.
>>
>>34705832

ur lips will feel better this way to her. dont wet the cheeks too, u dont want sloppy. unless ur doing a wild sex
>>
>>34705879
So try to keep a dry mouth?
>>
Getting off this board would be a good start normie
>>
>>34706127
I'll be able to leave for good if this works out.
>>
File: 1474500725606.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474500725606.png
394KB, 600x800px
get the fuck off my board and fuck off back to >>>/b/ you disgusting underaged normalfaggot

saged and reported
>>
>>34705728
>whole internet at your disposal
>select the 1 fucking place with least experience
good jab
>>
lip balm, don't use too much tongue and don't bite for fuck's sake!
>>
>>34706070

wtf no. moisturize your lips. just don't lick her face, cheeks, like a puppy, focus on the lips.
>>
Put your tongue in her mouth and lick the roof of her mouth, and a little bit under her tongue here and there.
>>
It will feel pretty natural, I was concerned about what to do before my first kiss as well (happened when I was 22) but once I started kissing her it just kind of made sense what to do.
>>
>>34706291
Oh okay that makes much more sense thanks!
>>
>>34705728
why the fuck do you ask on r9k of all sites?
>>
>>34706717

a. out of habit
b. /r9k/ is his "friends"
>>
>>34706736
Habit. Already use the board a lot and there's some people here who have experience.
>>
Don't go wild with the tongue. It should slightly touch hers.

Honestly, it just happens. Be gentle.
>>
>>34706678

goodluck! when are u doing it?
>>
>>34705728
Lick her (male) eyeballs.
>>
>>34705728
I was really worried too but when it happened it just came naturally.

You press your lips against her, and kind of kiss her upper lip, then bottom lip and like that. touch the back of her head or hand.

If you're feeling adventurous and if she's into it too at the moment you can tongue too, just don't smother her
>>
>>34705728
>tfw terrible kisser
>tfw my bf had to teach me
>tfw still terrible
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.