[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can my cousin be saved?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-07-11-08-01~2.jpg (214KB, 1440x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-07-11-08-01~2.jpg
214KB, 1440x1314px
This is my cousin, he is a great person but the ultimate beta cuck. He was raised by a single mom who hated men. He hates Trump and really goes out of his way for women yet he is still a virgin. The last girl he liked he spoiled her and took her on a vacation worth thousands of dollars, yet she ended up fucking a half spic who does drugs and wouldn't even give my cousin a kiss.

I have tried to give him the redpill but he called me a mysgonist and a racist. That is why we stopped talking, is there anything else I can do?
>>
>>34705201

Seems like he's already far gone mate
>>
videos work better than words, bean footage, liveleak, rants etc
>>
>>34705201
Yes, but he may turn full swing. He can only become a woman hater from here. He'll learn soon enough if he has any sense of self worth.
>>
>>34705201

There's only two ways he can go from here.

"Male feminist."
Or
"The Mormon marriage counselor."
>>
>The duo of cousins composed by the bitter fedora /pol/tard and the betacuck feminist ginger

This sounds like a Christmas comedy movie script
>>
>>34705901
Why you gotata be an asshole? Im trying to save my cousin
>>
>>34705201
What Twitter client is that?
>>
He's going to have to learn the hard way mate
>>
>>34706085
Butt munch dot com
>>
We need a redpill guide or something. I also had the same situation with a friend of mine. I gave up on her, we don't talk anymore. Tried redpilling her, and failed. Anyways, a redpilling guide could really help some of us robots.
>>
>>34706535
How do you redpill a girl? Isn't redpill just "women are inferior fuckholes"?
>>
>>34706579
Redpill is much more than that. I know some redpilled girls.
>>
>>34706579
That's only part of the redpill
>>
>>34705201
Telling people an outside philosophy doesnt convince them

Try socratean netgod if you want him to consider new things.

Just ask him what his beliefs are. Get him to descrive them at length. Ask him to point to real life examples, but never contradict him

His failure to prove his own beliefs will make him doubt himself, then he'll be on a journet of self discovery.

Never challenge his beliefs, he must come to you for advice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.