[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what is your response?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: crowder.png (76KB, 734x349px) Image search: [Google]
crowder.png
76KB, 734x349px
Fembots, what is your response?
>>
>>34704561
Femanon here
Trust me, i have 2 x chromosomes
>>
>>34704561
I don't have a response, I'm just annoyed that virtually ever male is stronger than me.
>>
>>34704561
technology can help us lift heavy things, then men will be obsolete
the future is female
>>
I don't really care. I know that eventually I'll find a guy that's willing to handle things that require physical strength for me.
>>
>>34704561
>5' 5"
HAH

HAHAHAHA

not original lmao
>>34704844
gay as fuck m8
>>
>>34704837
But men are also significantly more intelligent.
>>
BRB, off to make one of my dozens of orbiters move things for me, the future is female ;D
>>
I lift more than the average male because I lift weights. The average male doesn't and if they do, they lift diddy weights and are DYELS.

>tfw female can do 1/2/3/4

Other than that, he is right. I'm the exception.
>>
>>34704916
Are you a real biological female?
>>
>>34704561
the future is female but most females aren't the future.
>>
>>34704916
>I lift more than the average male because I lift weights.
Be my gf.
>>
>>34704819
>>34704794
>tfw stronger than every fembot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEAK FAGS LIFT HARDER HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34704916
>I lift more than the average male because I lift weights.
Don't lie to yourself. Women on steroids are weaker than natty men. But everybody should lift weights and get as strong as possible.
>>
File: workplace equality.png (205KB, 848x579px) Image search: [Google]
workplace equality.png
205KB, 848x579px
>>34704837
Now if only women could develop technology that lifts heavy things :^)
>>
>>34704866
lol, fucking heightlet females. girls are the ultamate beta cucks .
>>
as a male i say
>tfw too intelligent to lift
>>
>>34704916
>female
>DLing 4pl8
Now I know you're just an RPing homo, but only hambeasts and ogres that have lifted their tits away ever complete 1/2/3/4
>>
>>34704819
you have two mind control devices affixed to your chest, don't act like you got the short end of the stick

unless you're ugly and/or a chestlet in which case lmao sucks to be you
>>
File: 1486409135988.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1486409135988.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>34704837
>women will not need men for their strength because technology will replace them
>90% of people making the machines are men
>>
How the fuck is crowder an average male? He's 6'2 and bulky as fuck
>>
>>34705149
And thats good for a jewish male
>>
>>34704561
Great, I'm glad the inferior gender can find some semblance of pride in the lifting of heavy objects, which technology has been doing for us for many years now - but don't tell them that. Between women breaching the CEO/upper management/business owner realms and raising children on their own while working, men have lost a lot of the roles that used to give their lives purpose (financial provider, coparenting). You see the ones who realize this becoming "MGTOW" - claiming that women get special treatment, when in reality it's men doling out special treatment, trying to convince a woman to come and take care of him (as he is unable to do so himself).

Being a man must be very sad.
>>
>>34704794
Just because you have two x sex chromosomes, doesn't mean you don't have a Y also.
I'm on to you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.