[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does NEETdom get better as you get older, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Does NEETdom get better as you get older, robots?
>>
No. It gets worse as your health diminishes and you're able to derive less joy from escapism.
>>
>>34704438
fpbp

Same way getting a new video game or getting to go out to McDonalds for dinner means much less to you now than it did as a kid, so too does escapism mean less and less the older and more incapable you are of embracing it.
>>
>>34704404
nope, it gets worse

you just get more numb, more detached, more tired, find it harder to do anything and the possibility for change slips away from you even further, driving you into even greater isolation
>>
>>34704438
100% truth here. NEET life seems okay when you're 18-22 or so. At that age you still hold onto hope that you'll go back to school and turn things around. It gets worse every year after that...
>>
>>34704438
Pretty much this.
Wagecucking isn't a better option tho.
It goes like this

1. Making money doing something you love (music, writing, sport, etc)
2. Starting your own business
3. NEET
4. Wagecuck

But I guess in some countries NEETing it up isn't really an option.
>>
>>34704532
I disagree. Wagecucking sucks but at least you can move out of your parents' house and have your own space. Being broke and feeling worthless all the time is a huge drain on your sanity.
>>
>>34704557
To me becoming a wagecuck seems like a nightmare because I already lack the energy to do the things I enjoy. My life would probably revolve around working if I got a job because I'd be too drained to do anything else.
>>
>>34704557
i agree with you there, but in some countries you can be a NEET and live off NEETbux while still having your own space and not having to live with your parents

but yeah, doesn't do a lot to abate those feelings of worthlessness
>>
>>34704599
>>34704606
I'll just never understand how some people on this board can be NEETs for years and still live at home. I'd be contemplating suicide every single day.
>>
>>34704599
I can see that. Which is why I'm so glad I have a physically demanding wagecuck job as opposed to sitting in a cubicle. That would be absolute hell for me. I always recommend physical work for people on this board.
>>
>>34704636
I still live at home at 25, and the need for my own space/privacy has driven me to start working recently. I live in a pretty expensive city and getting my own place (without roommates) doesn't seem very likely though, and I don't want to throw away half my disposable income to share with someone
>>
>>34704636 they are too lazy to kill themselves
>>
>>34704636
Then get the fuck out, normalfag.
>>
>>34704690
I'm 26 and have two roommates. It's not too bad. I figure anything is better than living with my parents and feeling like a complete failure every day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.