[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hurting animals ok? Sometimes it helps me get through the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 20

Is hurting animals ok? Sometimes it helps me get through the day. I usually don't seriously hurt them. I'd usually just squeeze my puppys paw until it yelps, or drop a book on it's tail or something similar. But lately I've wanted to do more. Does anyone else suffer from this?
>>
>>34704371
>Is hurting animals ok?

Only you can decide what you think is ok, but in my opinion you are suffering from some mental illness.
>>
>>34704371
How about just killing yourself instead of hurting innocent animals?
>>
>Is hurting animals ok?

Depends on your moral code

For the vast majority of people though it's not okay.

I mean outside of proper abuse just fucking with them isn't exactly a super heinous crime, but you would be very much looked down on if you told people irl, not least because getting satisfaction from hurting animals through your youth is one of the largest red flags for being a serial killer later in life.
>>
>>34704415
That's not what I asked you ignoramus.
>>
>>34704371
Yes it's fine, desu you should kill your dog asap.
>>34704415
I bet you eat meat haha.
>>
File: BORK.jpg (48KB, 560x336px) Image search: [Google]
BORK.jpg
48KB, 560x336px
>>34704371
LEAVE PUPPER ALONE FAGGOT
>>
>>34704371

Step it up with someone who can communicate. You need a partner to abuse. You can actually get good feels from CONTROL instead of just inflicting too.

Lots of people are ok with being abused, keep searching.

>Cant find animal to abuse
>whitepeopleprograms.gaypage
>>
Nope. Take your virgin neckbeard rage out on something which isn't so nice to just take it, you fat fuck
>>
File: 67b.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>34704437
>Equating violence for food and violence for sadistic pleasure
>>
>>34704371

Hurting normies/cats is OK.

>Hurting dogs
is not ok. Dogs provide a robot with unconditional love. Dogs are the only thing that provide meaning to shitty robot life.
>>
>>34704437
You think? If I get trips I'll do it how you like.
>>
>>34704466

Since you can survive at peak health without eating meat, meat eating is for personal pleasure. Crying over a dog getting its paw squeezed while contributing to the actual torture of animals? Fag
>>
>>34704467
I think a dog's love is very much conditioned on you feeding it.
>>
>>34704415
What makes them "innocent"?
>>
>>34704494
The pleasure derived from eating meat is not derived from the idea of inflicting pain, which is the crux of the matter.
>>
File: 1414441449006s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1414441449006s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>Is hurting animals ok?

What do you mean by okay?

Do you mean objectively morally wrong? Most people thing that there's no such thing.

Do you mean whether it's generally considered to be? In that case then no, it's very much not okay, because if people irl discovered it you would likely be vilified massively (even if "all you did" was superficial abuse)

Do you mean whether it's a beneficial thing to do? If it really does help you get through the day then from your perspective I guess it is okay, but as people have said a desire to hurt animals is one of the biggest early life signals for people who often go on to commit much, much worse crimes.
>>
>>34704371
Leave the animals out of it please, if your existance hurts animals you might as well just kill yourself.
>>
Obvious bait thread, started by a vegan crusader.
>>
>>34704494
>Since you can survive at peak health without eating meat

Not without a range of supplements and specific diets. Sure for most westerners the option is there but for most people in the world meat is a vital protein source.
>>
>>34704371
People who do this regularly are far more likely than the general population to become mass murderers. Gonna go ahead and recommend that you FUCKING STOP.
>>
>>34704522
It just makes me feel sort of good and alive.
>>
>>34704495
Feedings helps, but it's more just social bonding.

In families with child and a dog, is the dog not (often most) affectionate with the child even though it's the parents that feed them?
>>
>>34704495

At least it is a mutually beneficial relationship.
A dog provides you with emotional help whilst you feed it.

Unlike cats.
>>
>>34704371
Die a miserable death, fagot
>>
File: 1478618471094.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471094.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>34704467

>have dog
>he's your best friend
>Chad brother returns home from college
>dog starts following him around all the time and letting him pet it instead of me
>tfw dog barely wants to even be in the same room as you anymore

Fuck dogs. Dogs are just the animal version of normies. They only look up to Chads.
>>
>>34704439
>>34704446
>triggered dog fags
You're doing god's work OP.
Maybe you should ask yourself why you have such an emotional reaction about one worthless shitty dog getting "hurt". It's just another animal like the thousands that are killed every day.
Stupid pet cuck hypocrites, it's okay when it's not muh cute pupper! Fucking idiots.
>>34704466
What's the difference? You don't need to eat expensive steak or bacon. It's not for sustenance but for pleasure, if you can't admit this you're being disingenuous. Would it suddenly be okay if OP ate his dog after hurting it?
Why is it okay to eat animals but not "abuse" them?
>>34704467
>muh dog! but fuck cats and humans lol!
Stupid dog fag, you are brainwashed by pet culture and believe false dichotomy of muh cat v dog.
>Dogs are the only thing that provide meaning to shitty robot life.
You're fucking pathetic and you need to stop deluding yourself about some shitty animal, it doesn't love you and it doesn't give you any meaning you're just a retarded pet cuck. I hope your shitty dog gets it's head crushed on a truck bumper. Maybe then you'd learn something.
>>34704520
>intent matters
Lol I guess I can murder someone as long as it's not out of sadistic desire but simply pursuing an objective.
>>34704541
>Sure for most westerners the option is there
If the option is there and you don't take it you have no moral highground. Fuck off and let OP torture his shitty dog as much as he wants, dumb mutt deserves it imo.
it's rediclious that I have to listen to some whiney fuck cry about muh dogs in some shitty shelter which wastes money because they refuse to kill the wastes of space. Every extra dog should be shot immediately.
>>34704565
>A dog provides you with emotional help
>getting "emotional help" from retarded shit eating dog
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>34704567
>04567
THIS IS INT HELPN
>>
>>34704555
>It just makes me feel sort of good and alive.

Elaborate? Do you enjoy the perceived power of it? That's relatively common in people who view their lives to be out of their control.

Or is it just a straight sadism thing?

Either way it's a pretty clear sign of mental illness and you should almost certainly get help before you start butchering peoples pets
>>
>>34704589
Well its not a power thing. Hes my best friend, so I figure we share our pain. We have a suicide pact
>>
>>34704589
>Either way it's a pretty clear sign of mental illness
Fuck off, why you do pet cucks have to try and turn everything into le mental illness meme?
There is literally nothing wrong with hurting a dog.
>>
>>34704541

Ok? I wasn't talking about non westerners, obviously.
>>
>>34704582
>You're doing god's work OP.
>Maybe you should ask yourself why you have such an emotional reaction about one worthless shitty dog getting "hurt". It's just another animal like the thousands that are killed every day.
>Stupid pet cuck hypocrites, it's okay when it's not muh cute pupper! Fucking idiots.
if you own a pet you have an obligation to treat it well. if you hate animals then don't get an animal. the fact that there is already suffering in the world does not justify causing more of it. i do not even like dogs myself, personally.
>>
>>34704582
>Why is it okay to eat animals but not "abuse" them?

Because most people think that human intent plays a part in morality.

If he really fancied some dog meat and cleanly killed his dog to do so then that's fair enough, and on a similar level to the eating of other animals (although dogs will always have a special position in society, given that they were domesticated for companionship rather than for food (in most places)).

It's when people are getting pleasure out of inflicting pain that it becomes much more morally dubious.

That's a massive part of how much people are against them eating dogs in asia, it's not just because "oh look at the poor puppy!1!1" it#s because they treat them worse than any livestock is treated in the west, beating them and skinning/boiling them alive. If people did the same thing to most animals people would be outraged.
>>
>>34704520

You really think the animal getting tortured gives a shit about the idea behind it? Intent doesn't matter, if you knowingly contribute to the torture of animals, you're as bad as OP and have no space to talk.
>>
I looked after a friend's pet cat for a few weeks and felt that kind of thing happen to me too.
Splashing it with water from a cup, throwing a blanket over it and then bundling up the blanket so it had to figure a way out, trapping it in cupboards, etc.

I love cats otherwise tho :( What is wrong with me.
>>
Die faggot

Hope dogman rips you to shred

Dogman slaughters animals but humans really weird
>>
>>34704654
>You really think the animal getting tortured gives a shit about the idea behind it?

A clean kill as is done in the slaughtering of most animals (in the west) isn't really "torture", is it? At least no where near to the extend that some people like to inflict on animals out of sadism.
>>
Animal abusers are literally scum. They lack basic human intelligence and empathy. AKA Self obsessed emotionless sideshows.

Hurt yourself, Cut yourself, Abuse yourself.
You have no right to hurt defenseless animals.
Sick twisted annoying little pricks. Swear to god id punch the head of anyone i knew abusing animals.
>>
File: 1462297800049.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1462297800049.png
26KB, 419x296px
>>34704654
The animals feelings are irrevelant, you retard. If someone tortures animals for fun, he is clearly a deranged individual and thus a threat to other humans around him. If OP likes killing animals, who's to say he won't move to people next?
>>
>>34704660
>throwing a blanket over it and then bundling up the blanket so it had to figure a way out, trapping it in cupboards

I mean those things are pretty funny, I don't know if I would call them "abuse", more just fucking with it. I think most pet owners do that.
>>
>>34704582
>Lol I guess I can murder someone as long as it's not out of sadistic desire but simply pursuing an objective.

You CAN do it even if it is done to saturate a sadistic urge.

The sadistic urge however, is caused by an internal character flaw, which is the real problem.
>>
File: 1476735411227.jpg (33KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476735411227.jpg
33KB, 390x310px
>>34704702
>no right
>>
>>34704371
It's not ok
meme
>>
>God you're all such hypocrites you eat livestock animals that were killed painlessly and then tell me I'm not allowed to beat my dog for pleasure!
>>
>>34704734
You undeveloped parasite.
>>
File: 1481410763906.jpg (262KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481410763906.jpg
262KB, 1000x1000px
>>34704582
>Maybe you should ask yourself why you have such an emotional reaction about one worthless shitty dog getting "hurt". It's just another animal like the thousands that are killed every day.
>Stupid pet cuck hypocrites, it's okay when it's not muh cute pupper! Fucking idiots.
It's an instinctual reaction to an individual who shows severe antisocial tendencies. As tribal animals we perceive you as a threat to our group and thus instinctually wish to remove you from it.
>Why is it okay to eat animals but not "abuse" them?
Everything is okay, but eating animals is natural and not a sign of antisocial behaviour, while sadism is.
>>
File: hae_kuva.aspx.jpg (227KB, 1128x1048px) Image search: [Google]
hae_kuva.aspx.jpg
227KB, 1128x1048px
>>34704772
Said the spooked man, unable to comprehend his own feelings.
>>
>>34704371
I bet the next thing you do will be kidnapping and killing people or grab a gun and go on a shooting spree
>>
I'll never get how people can seriously say that there's "no difference" between eating dogs and livestock animals.

Livestock has been bred for millennia to be big, dumb and tasty. Whereas dogs have been bred to be useful, smart and good companions.

Not saying that eating dogs is categorically wrong, but unless you're talking about chihuahuas (shit tier cunt rats that were actually bred to be food) then there is a difference.
>>
>>34704786
Expect i know exactly where i stand among this world and humanity. And its not with humanity. I rather see the a human tortured to death then any animal. Humanity is a virus. The day we are wiped from this planet is going to wonderful.(if we are able to perceive it)
>>
Animal abusers are emotionally underdeveloped and don't understand how to communicate their emotions, but they're also cowards, so they choose to express violence on beings they know can't fight back.

We already know that those prone to hurting animals typically have a dramatically lower IQ compared to normal folk. OP is effectively a high-functioning retard.
>>
>>34704707

You obviously don't care about animals feelings and are only bothered about humans, I do care about animals feelings, so there's literally nothing to argue.

>>34704682

I'd rather get my paw squeezed once in a while than be crammed in dirty, unhygienic conditions, being thrown around and abused, injury and disuse getting untreated etc lol. You actually think animals just live happily on a field then just get killed? Unless you own your own farm, grow up and stop being so delusional
>>
>>34704647
>if you own a pet you have an obligation to treat it well
Why? It's just an object I own. If I adopt an extra dog that nobody else wanted I should be allowed to do what I want with it including kill it.
>>34704651
>Because most people think that human intent plays a part in morality.
Source?
>although dogs will always have a special position in society
Which they don't deserve. Historical facts should not be the basis of current things. You can't claim to be an "animal lover" but only care about the few animals you've been socially indoctrinated to care about. Self described pet lovers by and large are stupid hypocrites.
>That's a massive part of how much people are against them eating dogs in asia
That's a massive part of how much people are against them eating dogs in asia, it's not just because "oh look at the poor puppy!1!1"
Yes it is, it's purely because it is dogs and they're "psycho chinks". Chicks are ground up alive by the hundreds every day and nobody gives a shit because god forbid they stop eating chicken sandwich.
I'll never respect someone who casually eats meat but is outraged by dogs being killed. I should be allowed to raise and slaughter dogs "humanly" for fun.
>>34704702
>basic human intelligence
What does this even mean? It's funny how angry and petulant you pet fag loses get haha.
>>34704729
Seeing animals as beneath you is not a character flaw. It's no worse than playing with a toy.
>>34704745
>that were killed painlessly
Keep lying to yourself pet fag. I know you'd be super butthurt if I took dogs and videotaped shooting them in the head even though that's just as "humane".
>>34704781
No you've just been brainwashed by modern pet culture, pet industry, and the parasite known as the modern dog.
>>34704828
Pigs are more intelligent than dogs ;)
You seem quite primitive considering you're basing moral judgements off domestication history of animals.
>>
>>34704828
>livestock has been bred for millennia to be big, dumb and tasty

Cows, chickens, goats and pigs are absolutely not dumb. Pigs are actually more intelligent than dogs and possess intelligence equivalent to 3 year old human children. You've clearly never actually been around these kind of animals before.
>>
>>34704864
>Seeing animals as beneath you is not a character flaw. It's no worse than playing with a toy.

You are contradicting yourself. Sadism is specifically about inflicting pain. In this sense you would not perceive the animal to be beneath you in its capacity to experience pain.
>>
>>34704864
>Autistic psychopath
>Intelligence of a grain of sand
>Future behind bars
>Literal scum
>>
>>34704582
>Maybe you should ask yourself why you have such an emotional reaction about one worthless shitty dog getting "hurt".

Because humans instinctualy see dogs as either useful tools or companions, as we have bred them to be over the past ten thousand years.

Hence the natural reaction to someone abusing them is disgust and ostracisation, as it shows that the person doing it lacks certain basic human traits and is a lot more likely to be willing to hurt or kill other humans for no reason.
>>
>>34704682
>a clean kill as is done in the slaughtering of most animals
>(in the west)

Oh boy, you really don't know anything about how the agricultural industry works do you....
It's anything but clean and the furthest thing from humane imaginable. Slaughterhouses are literal hell for animals. As it turns out, the devil does exist, and his name is man.
>>
>>34704836
Yeah, you sound really fucking spooked.
>>
>>34704828
>have been bred
That just shows that humans hace no respect for animals in the first place.
>>
>>34704891
Dumb wasn't the right word, I mean docile.

>Pigs are actually more intelligent than dogs

Some dogs
>>
>>34704864
>>Because most people think that human intent plays a part in morality.
>Source?

The fact that most legal systems in the world hold intent to be an important factor in sentencing. It's why manslaughter and first degree murder aren't the same thing.
>>
File: 1484420792841.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484420792841.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>34704856
>You obviously don't care about animals feelings and are only bothered about humans, I do care about animals feelings, so there's literally nothing to argue.
I don't really care about the humans' feelings either. I'm just trying to explain why people get so butthurt about this to an emotionally stunted sociopath.

>>34704864
>No you've just been brainwashed by modern pet culture, pet industry, and the parasite known as the modern dog.
Good bait in general, but I'll stop replying here since you didn't put in enough effort.
>>
>>34704915
Repeating the exact same sentence 3 times in a row proves your inability to even engage in conversation or intelligent debate. SPOOKED. OH HES SPOOKED. OH GUYS LOOK I SAID HES SPOOKED. THAT MEANS HES SPOOKED.

K Y S. DO IT.
>>
File: 1476735472989.jpg (23KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476735472989.jpg
23KB, 500x550px
>>34704954
Considering how immensely butthurt you are and what a stupid fucking statement you made earlier, I'm pretty confident you actually ARE spooked.
>>
>>34704864
>I should be allowed to raise and slaughter dogs "humanly" for fun.

I'm not arguing with that? If it's done humanely then it isn't really defensible in the face of the meat industry.

The point I'm making is that sadism and/or the conditions in asia are anything but humane.

>Chicks are ground up alive by the hundreds every day and nobody gives a shit because god forbid they stop eating chicken sandwich.

I, personally, would much rather be killed by having my entire body almost instantly shedding, killing me straight away, all my bones broken, my skin removed, then be boiled alive by some gook cunt.
>>
>>34704966
4th time in a row, What a fucking future we live in.........
>>
>>34704913
I'm not saying they're a walk in the park, but do you not agree that a slit throat or a bolt to the brain, even though they're not exactly nice, are much more humane than the way dogs (and other animals) are literally butchered and cooked alive in many countries?
>>
File: 1418590676455.jpg (8KB, 107x150px) Image search: [Google]
1418590676455.jpg
8KB, 107x150px
>>34704996
Sorry, but I really can't be bothered to have serious discussions with brainlets right now. This thread's already making me foam at the mouth just by reading it.
>>
>>34704895
No more sadistic than a child who destroys a block house or has two action figures fight.
>>34704900
>>Autistic psychopath
Nice memes, sorry but your old trick of pathologizing anyone who thinks differently even if they're correct has gotten old. You're too weak willed to truly be compassionate to animals and you're kneejerk reaction to my simple belief that animals are beneath make it clear you're just a indoctrinated hypocrite.
>Intelligence of a grain of sand
Actually I'm quite intelligent :^)
>Future behind bars
Doubtful.
>>34704903
Then why do other cultures eat dogs?
>>34704940
Manslaughter either involves no intent to kill or heat of the moment/crime of passion. The very thing that makes it manslaughter is the removal or impairment of the agent's moral judgement. This is quite different than killing an animal for fun/food. Both are in cold blood and for egoistic purpose. If I plan and kill someone not out of sadism but because I wanted their property it's still cold blooded murder.
>>34704948
>b8
Nice meme. I guess you're admitting you've lost?
>>34704976
>The point I'm making is that sadism and/or the conditions in asia are anything but humane.
The conditions in the west are hardly humane and are just as sadistic.
Of course you can't acknowledge this because unlike China you're party to it and it's not "those dumb gook bastards". I always find it amusing and odd when racism boils up out of a pet fag when discussing China.
>>
>>34705024
I dont think youve ever been able to have a conversation with the majority of humanity. that is why you are here.
Look at you ye stuck up wannabe elitist try hard faggot. Mega pompous prick. How much does mommy still pay for your internet bill?
>>
File: 1467459753442.jpg (119KB, 933x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467459753442.jpg
119KB, 933x1000px
>>34705059
>Nice meme. I guess you're admitting you've lost?
Control of my life, yes.
>>
>>34704371
Don't do that to your puppy, it did nothing wrong. Look at sick shit on the internet, that is better and it doesn't hurt puppies.
>>
>>34705059
>Then why do other cultures eat dogs?

Because some cultures (only asian, african and ancient aztec) viewed them differently.
>>
>>34705097
But you claimed that humans instinctually saw dogs differently?
>>
>>34705059
>No more sadistic than a child who destroys a block house or has two action figures fight.

Slow down and stop replying to everyone. Your post is garbage. It makes no sense.

What is 'no more sadistic'? I mentioned that sadism is specifically about pleasure derived from the idea of inflicting pain. If some kid is 'torturing' his toy figurines for pleasure, then he is displaying some level of sadism, even though the toy figurines do not have the capacity to experience pain. If the kid was fully cognizant of the fact that toy figurines are incapable of feeling anything, he would get no pleasure from the act of 'torturing' them.
>>
>>34704371
No OP, hurting animals is not okay.

>REEE what about the meat you eat everyday! Did you know that a poor innocent cow died for that?

Yes, I fucking know, shut the fuck up.
Please get some help or give up to your puppy, go find a better owner for him.
>>
>>34705059
>The conditions in the west are hardly humane

arguably

>and are just as sadistic.

Yeah. no. You should try harder.

I've never heard of people in the west beating livestock to death to pre-tenderize the meat, or boiling them alive to preserve the juices.
>>
>>34704441
I in fact feel the need to be abused and humiliated, because I am such a failure of a human I deserve no better and I hate myself. Being abused brings me satisfaction.
>>
File: 1451610400178.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1451610400178.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>34705070
>I dont think youve ever been able to have a conversation with the majority of humanity
Well no, I haven't really had the time to talk to 3.5 billion people or so.
>Look at you ye stuck up wannabe elitist try hard faggot. Mega pompous prick
I love how you're oozing insecurity. Gives my replies some validation and a distraction from the general stupidity.
>How much does mommy still pay for your internet bill?
Rude. I'll have you know my daddy pays the bills.
>>
>>34704371
do this to fuckin cats you mad prick not dogs
>>
>>34705138
T y p i c a l. L O L
>>
File: 1485526194296.jpg (290KB, 816x873px) Image search: [Google]
1485526194296.jpg
290KB, 816x873px
>>34705170
Yeah, you're on /r9k/ after all. Shouldn't surprise you to find NEETs here, but then again, you are a little stupid, so it might not be all that obvious to you.
>>
>>34705059
>If I plan and kill someone not out of sadism but because I wanted their property it's still cold blooded murder.

Except judges can and often do adjust the sentence based on the specific intent of the criminal. Not to mention the general social response is completely different to, say, a career criminal who kills those who get in his way (seen as morally wrong, but often seen in a positive light, even as a hero figure to many) and a serial killer who kills for sadistic pleasure (universally described as "evil")
>>
>>34705189
You have not said a single thing that is remotely interesting or even close enough to the intelligence barrier. It's like you bought a personality from the second hand shop. Boring old empty sentences.
>>
wow op you sick fuck im reporting you to the police

i have your ip location bitch
>>
File: 1459982076889.jpg (403KB, 878x930px) Image search: [Google]
1459982076889.jpg
403KB, 878x930px
>>34705246
I refer you again to
>>34705024
in case you have some kind of issues with your memory.
>>
How do you get puppers to shop yelping after you kick them?

It's loud and annoying
I thought that hitting him again would make him stop but he kept on yelping
>>
>>34705284
Yet you keep replying and keep talking.....hahahahahah
>>
>>34705125
There is nothing wrong with sadism displayed towards objects, it's a healthy outlet for sadism that most people feel to some degree. The idea that every person who displays any sadistic behavior even to objects is psycho killer waiting to hatch is silly.
>>34705129
>arguably
Nah.
>I've never heard of people in the west beating livestock to death to pre-tenderize the meat, or boiling them alive to preserve the juices.
Because you likely make no effort to look behind the curtain. Why would you, it would only upset you and trigger your cognitive dissonance?
>The workers were so stressed that they beat the sows during the weaning process and moved 'em back to the breeding barn
>"No, he abused piglets," she says of Steve Perry, a tattooed man who seemed to take pleasure in abusing newborn pigs - flinging them around by their legs, boasting of stabbing a sow with a pen and ripping the ear off another
>>34705127
>Yes, I fucking know, shut the fuck up.
Why should anyone listen to a self admitted and proud hypocrite who has clearly demonstrated he can't practice what he preaches? Do as I say not as I do? No thanks.
>>34705191
>seen as morally wrong, but often seen in a positive light, even as a hero figure to many
This is just evidence of the moral incoherence of the general population. Why go by vague and dysfunctional moral values of the population when they are by and large a result of upbringing and simple context. These aren't rational. Average people are less likely to approve of eating meat if you simply show them image or video of slaughter house before hand.
>>
>>34705293
You could ziptie its mouth shut.
>>
>>34705320
>Because you likely make no effort to look behind the curtain. Why would you, it would only upset you and trigger your cognitive dissonance?

Care to share any evidence of this then?

Obviously I've heard of abuse going on in slaughterhouses, but it tends to be in the context of "abuses discovered" and the following legal cases that ensure after people find out. Rather than open air festivals with thousands of people butchering dogs alive.
>>
File: 1462311883860.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1462311883860.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>34705319
I like how you consider this a serious discussion.
>>
>>34705320
Sadism being so widespread shows that it is probably a basic function of the human psyche. It however only becomes active when a person is faced with feelings of impotence and repressed frustration.

Therefore (any level of) sadism is always evidence of a character flaw.
>>
>>34705320
>abuses in western slaughterhouses that go on in secret and, when found out, and huge public scandals are totally comparable with it being fully culturally acceptable to boil animals alive

If a western slaughterhouse was caught treating livestock the way dogs (and other livestock) are treated in asia it would be an unbelievably large shitstorm.
>>
I harmed animals since I was little and I still do, but not as much. I don't think I can completely stop or care to. It's fun when meeting someone similar, I bonded over it with someone once. This thread is funny, it's hilarious how mad people get over it.
>>
>>34705396
Id love to see how funny you find it when i kidnap you and your friend and torture you for weeks. Its great when im not alone....
>>
>>34704371
It's ok. It's actually funny. They can't think anyway.
>>
>>34704371
I've done that in the past. It's odd because we all have feelings like this once in a while.
I like to hug someone til it hurts.
I like to inflict pain on myself and others in a non permanent way.
I used to have a cat, he would scratch the fuck out of me and pounce and bite me. I put him in an empty tool chest just his size because he pissed me off when he attacked me unprovoked.
He was never tame or kind.
It felt good to hurt him, I was hoping that it would learn that it's not OK to hurt me, but they have lizard brains.
>>
>>34704415
You retard human life is sared.

Beasts on the other hand were made by God for our enjoyment
>>
>>34704494
This.

Lol, normies will get triggered becaus eyou're too dumb to admit they're selfish.

>B-but I need le meat!

You don't, you could easily go by without it and taken proteins from other sources and vitamin b12 from pills.

T.Meet eater who at least is honest with himself
>>
>>34705360
You can literally just google it like i did and find multiple examples of people beating animals etc. You're naive if you think this is rare occurrence.
>Rather than open air festivals
It's almost like we prefer to pretend to care about animals so we let big business do it for us behind close doors, did you forget all the industry driven legislation to prevent any leaking of image or video within animal industry?
>>34705395
>it would be an unbelievably large shitstorm
HAHAHA, there's been loads of cases where they get caught beating, boiling alive, electrocuting, burning, etc Maybe some dipshit low level employee gets charged or a slap on the wrist for manager. And this is just small segment that is exposed. Keep lying to yourself that it's some utopian slaughter house. Most people including yourself don't care except for maybe 5 minutes when news report happens. I know I don't but I don't care about dogs either and I don't claim to love animals.
>>
>>34704415

Hi tumblrina how's the autism going?
>>
I just want all of human beans to be wiped off this Earth.
>>
Yup, i think its official. Humanity is coming close to extinction. Which is a good thing
>>
>>34704494
>Since you can survive at peak health without eating meat
>t. bones of a 85 year old
>>
>>34705623
We came to it when some people started putting beasts above people (i.e. when it became not OK to harm them)
>>
File: 1485640395977.gif (175KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485640395977.gif
175KB, 190x190px
>>34705623
>humanity is coming close to extinction because I get triggered by sociopaths and don't understand why I'm triggered
why r u so dumb
>>
>>34704371
It's not normal and it may be illegal (but rarely enforced) but it's just a dog so I don't see anything wrong with it
>>
>>34704441
Dominance is a massive turn on for me but I dobut I would be able to find anyone who is OK with the kind of shit I like
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>34705651

>mfw 6'4" vegetarian
>mfw a quick google search shows vegetarians live longer

Carnicucks are truly subhuman
>>
>>34704371
I hope your dog gets taken away from you and into a loving home you sick fuck
>>
>>34705417
You're so humane, your response to hearing about animal abuse is how you want to torture a human being for weeks on end. Hahaha, you sure showed me.
>>
>>34704427
>fucked with my one dog when I was younger
>now has grown up to be a paranoia-induced mess
>feel terrible and don't know why I did those things
>have frequent violent urges as an adult

W-was I meant to be a serial killer...?
>>
>>34704371
>is hurting animals okay
only so long as it's okay for me to break your arms and legs
>>
File: 1485527558901.jpg (103KB, 779x634px) Image search: [Google]
1485527558901.jpg
103KB, 779x634px
>>34705884
You're welcome to try.
>>
>>34705550
Literally all of your replies have been *tips fedora* tier.

>we shouldn't care about dogs cuz nobody cares about pigs and cows.

???

Lmaoing at your life desu edge lord
>>
>>34705775
What's the point of living longer if I can't enjoy it faggot?
>>
>>34705958
Nice meme my loser.
>>
>>34704371
If you want to do that, please go hunting, and maybe shoot a deer or a buck or something then have yourself some dinner.

But don't hurt innocent kitters or doggos
>>
>>34705976
I don't know about you but I definitely enjoy my life

why don't you just go out and rape people? That sounds like it could be fun, right? Why not enjoy life?
>>
>>34704371
No, it's not ok.
>>34705557
>I don't feel any sympathy towards animals i'm so alpha lol xD
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.