[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry, /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: sad frogs.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
sad frogs.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
I had it all, /r9k/
I was here for so long, and thought I'd never leave. I was almost happy in my despair. Then she came along, so unique, so amazing. I felt more alive than I'd ever been, but it turns out she was just like every other girl, just like the horror stories you've seen here. I had my oneitis and I got rid of her because she was too awful. I'm sorry I ever left this place, and didn't heed your warnings. I just want so desperately to share my life with another soul, and have children with them, travel anywhere, do anything and everything with them. I guess I'm not cut out for it. But anyway, here I am. Back again, with my beloved robots.
>>
>>34704200
>he wants to have children
why in the fuck would you want that?
>>
>>34704241
I want to make the world a better place. They may be brats but they're wonderful, so hopeful and unbroken by this heavy world. Not to shelter and protect them, but so I can not fail where my parents did. Why wouldn't you want a family as each one of your ancestors did?
>>
>>34704200
This picture makes me happy and sad
>>
>>34704273
As it should. I don't think (the fact they're frogs, aside) that it is possible with the world the way it is.
>>
that picture is absolute fucking cancer. fucking faggots.
>>
You felt for SHE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS meme, kek.
See you soon.
>>
>>34704361
I knew about the meme beforehand. She played a really longterm con. I don't know why I trusted her.
>>
>>34704273
It makes me S A D B O Y too......
>>
>>34704200
What made you think she was unique and special?
>>
>>34704266
Did you know that happiness is genetic? the sadder you are the sadder your children will be, beside they will probably end up just like you thinking that their children too wont be a failure and their children will end up just like them and the cycle of disappointment continues.
>>
>>34704200
You'll come back senpai. You always come back.
>>
>>34704200
>so unique
You're a retarded beta dipshit who completely deserved to have his heart stomped on
>>
>>34704648
>>34704600

F- for reading comprehension. Are some robots so jaded that as soon as they see the mention of the word female they automatically start lashing out insults? I don't even know why im typing this cause you won't even read it properly but at least you opened my awareness to get the fuck out of here jesus christ I may be forever alone but at least bitterness hasn't turned me retarded.
>>
>>34704266
>Why wouldn't you want a family as each one of your ancestors did?

Because I don't want them to suffer like I have.
>>
>>34704722
I know what you mean (I'm OP btw)
I won her over by not being so jaded and hateful, she hates women more than I do, that's why I seriously thought she was different. Even if he has treated me abominably, I don't think she's all women, nor do I encourage anyone else to destroy all hope.
>>
>>34704722
>Are some robots so jaded that as soon as they see the mention of the word female they automatically start lashing out insults?
No, you're just actually retarded for falling for
>not liek teh othr grils ;)
Hang yourself, you thirsty ass clown.
>>
>>34704517
probably because the girl entertained him?
>>
>>34704517
Unorthodox views on the world and on other women, how similar we seemed to the point where I thought it had to be some kind of trick...
>>
>>34705203
In what ways were you similar? What was her personality like?
>>
>>34704273
that picture makes me only ree
>>
File: 681738912.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
681738912.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>>34705331

This fag said she's awful.
>>
>>34705357

Picture makes me umm h-hopeful
>>
>>34705331
She seemed very modest and concerned about the way relationships are like in this world, everything, it was like a clone of my self, but more talented, smart and sexy.
>>
>>34705903

>i had my oneitis and i got rid of her because she was too awful

how's that too awful anon?
>talented
>smart
>sexy
>concerned about the way relationships are like in this world

things get shitty sometimes. there's no perfect relationship. you had it. you had your oneitis. rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34706241

Turns out all her supposed morals and lecturing on the state of society was huge hypocrisy because she's a roastie from a young age and she may not even be faithful
>>
File: 678320324.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
678320324.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34706241

>mfw a bot pushes his oneitis away
>>
>>34706295
>because she's a roastie from a young ag
How did you find out about that? What were her hobbies and intersts?
>>
>>34704776

All non-feminist women hate women. Think about how commonly you hear a woman admit that women are crazy or are bitches or something like that.
>>
>>34706295

it seems to me that you're only giving yourself reasons to push her away because she's too good to be true and her leaving you will be your worst nightmare.
>>
>>34706383
desu I don't trust anyone here to give away too many details out of fear of somebody somehow connecting the dots. We did not share all the same interests, but many overlapping ones.

And I found out about it because some guy who was jealous of us called her out on it as apparently he's privy to some secrets I am not, and she made no efforts to deny it, yet when I try to birng it up I'm told it's none of my business.

Plus she treats me like total shit 99% of the time.
>>
File: 1292651431520.png (372KB, 344x483px) Image search: [Google]
1292651431520.png
372KB, 344x483px
>>34704200
>>34704266
>Make the world a better place
AHAHAHAHAHAHA an hero you failed abortion. You're the fucking worst piece of shit I've ever seen in the history of /r9k/. How do you sleep at night? Jesus christ, I'd kill myself if I were such a cuck like you. Why won't you have that hot dog salesman prostituted of a mother of yours shove a shotgun up your anus and pull the trigger? I'd be so fucking happy and eat skittles and listen to Kazemachi Roman all motherfucking night you crazy nigger, yeah. You disgust me. Look at how dramatic you try to appear! You're such a fucking attention whore.
>I'm sorry, /r9k/
Do you think we give a shit, you cocksucker? You're a filthy normie, a fucking nobody. We never gave a fuck about your dumb normal and mediocre life.If you were an improv guitar solo, Neil Young would play you. Because you're shit and you fucking suck, get it? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHKANLKNSNDASNDASIOADBGOUGHOAIDFHN Just jump off a cliff you snot sandwich fuckhead loser bitch ass nigger, everyone in the multiverse wants you to fucking die. Nobody cares about you.
>>
File: 425910234143601.jpg (38KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
425910234143601.jpg
38KB, 960x720px
>>34704200

>>34704560
True facts.

>Dad was chronic drug addict that had sever depression because his father and brother both died in a freak accident he survived, killed himself when I was 6.

>I'm a chronic drug addict that has sever depression and thinks about killing myself constantly.

Shit just spins in a cycle man, your kids will most likely just end up like you.
>>
>>34706450
Oh, someone you know in real life?
>>
File: 1484259262328.jpg (60KB, 388x532px) Image search: [Google]
1484259262328.jpg
60KB, 388x532px
>>34704200
I don't know why women go on and on about men being selfish fucks who only want sex and nothing else

I just want someone to live and enjoy life with, someone who will love me for who I am and who I can love for who they are. Life is so fleeting and short and I don't want to experience it alone. I need to experience it with someone for it to have any meaning at all.

And I know that's gay and stupid but I can't help myself.
>>
>>34706453

You sound like a fucking 11 years old in all honesty. Shut your mouth.
>>
>>34706479

>severe

Christ I need to lay of the liquor and relying on auto correct.
>>
>>34706525
anger breeds anger, hate breeds hate, abuse breeds abuse, violence begets violence, death begets death.

My parents had abusive parents and they were abusive to me and my siblings. I really want to have kids but I'm so afraid that I'll hurt them somehow. I'd kill myself before I let that happen.
>>
>>34706453
Virgin

This is an original post
>>
>>34706516
yo yo yo go eat a watamellun with kfc you dumb bitch ass nigger. i'm using a keyboard you follot
>>
>>34706640

your b8 is staler than your cum sock
>>
File: 8273245283.jpg (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
8273245283.jpg
5KB, 299x169px
>>34706511

>I don't know why women go on and on about men being selfish fucks who only want sex and nothing else

it's the other way around m8. you all stop it.
>>
>>34706684
>b8
stop speaking nigerian you fucking gorilla ooga booga ooga booga watamellun
>>
>>34704241
Fuck off, you disgusting Jew, we're gonna breed whether you want it or not.
>>
>>34706511

See this is the problem with robots.

You shouldn't need someone else to make your life complete.

If life is so fleeting throw yourself out into the world and live everything you can grasp to the fullest, for yourself. Seriously when it all comes down to the end it's just yourself that you have to answer too.
>>
did she cheat on you?
>>
>>34706765
>it's just yourself that you have to answer too.
whatever you mean by this?
>>
>>34706765
But I do need other people. My life cannot be complete without other people. I'm an extrovert living the life of an introvert and it's slowly killing me inside

>>34706701
The common opinion here is that women use their sexuality as a weapon and a tool to get the most successful great looking guy possible. And it's not really for the sex because women don't have the same type of sex drive as men do, it's because they love the idea of themselves being in a relationship with Chad, and that's what gets them off rather than actually loving chad.

For instance, my mother doesn't love me, she loves the idea of herself loving me. Whenever she says "I love you" she's really saying "I love you and that makes me an awesome women, for which I love myself"
>>
>>34704200
You are not welcome back normie.
>>
>>34704560
Not him, but being sad a lot for no good reason has taught me a lot about life when I've let it. biggest thing is that you don't need any one emotion to just be. You are who you are regardless of what you're feeling.

I've kicked a lot of really bad coping habits that my dad uses. And I'm the only one in my immediate family that's not medicated. So there's hope. Sure, life on ritolin is easier. Sure, I could just take prozac like my dad. But at the end of the day, I feel much more accomplished from learning to cope. I feel more self aware, and grounded as a person as the years go by. I wanna keep going. And some day I want to pass the lessons I've learned on some little shit so that he can do better than me. I know that's what my dad wanted.

>>34706568
Hey man, you sound like a good intentioned guy. if you go to an abuse counsellor and just talk about what you do day by day, they may be able to point out some abusive/controlling behaviors.

>>34704788
>I'm not bitter
>go kys dumbass
lol
>>
>>34704200
It's okay man. I have done the relationship thing so many times. You guys are so much better. Relationships always end up shitty no matter how you look at it. Women in general are not to be trusted. That does not mean you can't meet a unicorn however the chances of that are pretty much zero.
>>
>>34706516
Of course I know them in real life, are you retarded? You can't cheat on somebody youve never met
>>34706768
I think so
>>
>>34706946
Thanks, but I'm not a functional enough person to pay for abuse counselling or even have proper medical insurance set up to pay for it
>>
>>34706885

If the opinion is shared by many, does it make the opinion essentially factual?

>my mother doesn't love me, she loves the idea of herself loving me.

what makes you think that? my mother loves me, but she has failed me a lots of time without her knowledge. she shows love in a different way from what loving is to me. i know some are bad at showing love because we're all wired differently, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't.
>>
>>34706864

You are born alone and you will eventually die the same.

You can't take others with you on your trip when you experience death, just yourself.
>>
>>34707052
>I think so

could you please tell the whole story?
>>
>>34707160
No I'm not saying that it's true at all, just trying to describe the popular sentiment. Personally I think women are just people, you've got some bad some good and we're all prone to stereotyping other groups we're not part of
>>
>>34704200
That's what you get for trusting roasties
>>
>>34704560
>Happiness is genetic
Jewish trickery.
>>
>>34704200
Maybe if your dick was bigger she wouldn't have turned into such a cunt.
>>
>>34707333
Trips speaks truth
>>
>>34704266
>I want to make the world a better place.

If you don't offer financial, emotional, and spiritual foundation, you can't have children. That goes for anyone. I hate anyone that says children should be the ultimate goal. The world is filled with economic crisises , war, depression, racism, disease, crime, fatty foods, expensive schools, drugs, over promiscuity, and debts. The last thing the world needs is more people to fuck us over in the future
>>
>>34707184
had images on her phone of some guy that yielded no image search results, any time I try to bring it up she gets violent and starts hitting me
>>
>>34707371
True, most people just dream about kids being the end goal, but are too broken themselves to even raise them
Further continuing the cycle.
Don't dream of kids fulfilling/justifying your life or existence with a partner or by yourself. They are not there for you, you are there for them in every scenario. Only when you are financially, mentally, physically, and spiritually prepared should you have kids. Does that seen like too much, well it should. Because you have to be ready to raise a child, and at any point know that something awful could happen to them, or they could grow to be the same scumbags you detest. No matter your effort.

Godspeed robo-bros and failed normies. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>34707411
Nigga, ok you really shouldn't be upset. I'm sorry you got fucked by an abusive person, but it's quite clear that she wasn't shit.

Godspeed breh.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.