[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to make it thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Who else here /going to make it/?

>I just hugged my oneitis

No longer a hugless virgin. Now just a handholdless kissless loveless virgin. Just might make it lads. I'm going to invite her over on normiebook. I know this is a stupid thread. I'm just happy and have nobody else to tell and have lots of (you)s to give out.
>>
Congrats man :)

I hope she says yes and it all works out for you. If you don't mind, can I see a picture of your face?
>>
>>34703505
>gets a hug
>expects romance to follow

Kek buddy. Congratulations on the first hug, no joke, it's a step! But unless she's actually interested in you it probably won't lead to a kiss. If she was, she probably would have kissed you during or after the hug. I hug my female coworkers all the time but I'm sure not bending them over the office printer.
>>
>>34703681
>I hug my female coworkers all the time
Okay norman, you can leave now.
>>
File: Ant209.jpg (581KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Ant209.jpg
581KB, 1944x2592px
>>34703624
pic related is about as far as I'll go. Sorry Anon, I'm a little shy

>>34703681
it's my oneitis i got my first hug with. I'm over the moon. What if Anon, what if?
>>
>>34703693
T-t-thanks, you too. S-s-see you around heh
>>
>>34703779
Don't hold anything back anon, message her and ask if she's single
>>
>>34703788
aw now I feel bad for being so cold to you :(

>>34703779
Are you a black or brown guy?
>>
>>34703505
heh, already made it.

Not gonna lie lads. Being tall and having some muscle (note that I'm not /fit/, just above average because I lift regularly) helps. Still took me 6 years of try harding to go from physically shaking when talking to a woman to getting in bed with one, and that after having about 5-6 CLEAR opportunities.
>>
>>34703681
>I hug my female coworkers all the time

leave leave now now reeeeee

>>34703505
All the hails, I wish you good luck on your journey.
>>
>>34703978
>5-6 CLEAR opportunities
>unironically bragging about being a clueless cuck

Fuck what happened to men?
>>
>>34704227
feminism (the original kind)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.