[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ like older women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 8072866224_2aec74ee6f_b.jpg (213KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
8072866224_2aec74ee6f_b.jpg
213KB, 960x720px
Does /r9k/ like older women?
>>
>>34703233
Yes, but I wonder how some people feel when they have an attractive milf mom.
>>
>>34703233
Well i prefer older women. oldest ive spent time with was 36 when i was 20
>>
Yes, I'm with my ex's mom and she's better in every way desu
>>
File: 1469475790102.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1469475790102.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
My Chad younger brother (19) is currently seeing a married woman in her late 40s.

To be fair her husband looks a complete loser and probably knows about the affair
>>
>>34703233
I had a 4 year adulterous relationships with the love of my life, a woman in her 40s. She left me for her husband now.

Anyway, she is so hot it's unbelievable. I love those big sexy milf tits in my face. She doesn't even know how sexy she is, or maybe she does. She's amazing though. Fuck my life.
>>
>>34704814
Context: I was 20 when she took my virginity
>>
>>34703233
Depends on what you mean by older. I'm 26 and there's many women I know in their upper 30s or lower 40s who I wouldn't mind fucking. I don't know any older than this who I'd want to fuck, though.
>>
File: 1481149809753.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481149809753.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>34704862
how do I get on your level anon :(
>>
>>34704862
Even more context: I'm still a robot, I just got lucky. If it wasn't for her I'd still be KHV
>>
>>34704907
grentext pls...........................................
>>
>>34704907
I'm also interested to see how that worked out.
>>
>>34703233
No, and she's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>34703233
I'd fuck older woman if I found her attractive and was sure nobody would find out. Otherwise no way in hell.
>>
>>34703233
No, older women are worse. They've learned the ropes of manipulation. They are old wrinkly fuck holes
>>
I love older women, find they are easier to talk too and they don't have a stuck up air about them like girls my age do. My dream is to be a househusband to some workaholic older women that likes nothing more than coming home to my meals, massages and cuddles.

How do I find such a woman?
>>
Guys, I think my 41 year old therapist might be into me... sexually.

>go in for crisis counseling when I wanted to kill myself
>be there with her for about 4 hours talking about my suicide plans. showed her my note and told her about my life problems
>makes me give her my phone number and threatens to call the cops if i don't answer whenever she calls
>tells me about her dad's suicide and how she doesn't want the same happening to me and cries
>try to comfort HER the last hour or so. I promise her not to kill myself

Shit was weird.

I've been seeing her weekly for about 2 years and she still calls every week before my appointments to see how I'm doing and talk about life and all that. I thought that physical contact was normal during therapy visits but someone here told me it's wrong.. The way we do it is we sit on the couch in her office and she puts her arm around me when I talk about myself or I let her lean her head on my chest when she's talking about hers. We always kiss goodbye. I had no idea this wasn't normal as I had never been to psychotherapy before, until somebody told me. Im not American either so i didn't know your customs

Do you guys think she's into me or what?
>>
>>34705556
>We always kiss goodbye.

Like a legit kiss? Or on the cheeks? Try to at least cop a feel bro. Tell her you like her for being so comforting. And see where that leads.
>>
>>34705581
>Like a legit kiss? Or on the cheeks?
Small kiss on the lips. Not a make out or anything.

She lets me touch her knee when we talk on the couch but nothing more. Thats why it's weird to me, if she liked me she would let me touch her boobs or thigs or ass but no. She knows I'm a virgin so maybe thats why she probably doesnt like me. Maybe she wants me sexually but knows I'm a virgin and that's a red flag so she doesn't go all the way.

I assume that if women want to fuck, they send nudes and shit but she doesn't

I don't want to fuck up and lose her. I assumed she did this with all her clients but apparently not.

I am so confused and frustrated. I hate my feelings and lust being played with. But I still need her embrace and kindness so I put up with it
>>
Yes, I love them a whole damn lot. They actually do the 'but I'm just an old lady, there's so much better girls than me out there' thing, it's endearing. Quite annoying for a man who wants kids eventually.
>>
>>34703233
Yes and I have many fucked up fetishes related to older women. My biggest fantasy in my teens and early 20s was to have a relationship with an older woman who would guide into adulthood.

Now I'm too old and far too depressed for that. Even if I magically got an older gf I'd probably keep thinking about how much better it would have been to experience that when I was younger.
>>
File: 1472957088220.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1472957088220.gif
2MB, 384x216px
How can I get a mommy gf guys?
>>
All I want is an older woman gf to cuddle and read with after we've made love.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.