[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna make Private Millitary Company! Wat do? :v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

I'm wondering about creating my own millitary company and I wanna here your thoughts and get some tips.
Like where do you recommend building mother base and who and how I should hire people.
>>
File: 1474180861363.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474180861363.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>34702508
I keep my forward operating base under the kitchen table for ease access to chicken tenders
>>
This is like one of my top power fantasies. Can you hire me?

>zero military experience
>zero weapons experience
>skinnyfat
>manlet
>cant drive
>cant swim
>fear heights
>would panic and cry in combat situations
>>
>>34702609
What would you even do? Mop floors?
>>
>>34702508
Being a legit bad ass is a prerequisite to starting a Private Military Company.

Think about it, your staff is going to be made up of alpha-male, peak physical condition having operational operators who pick no bones about hurting and/or killing people for monetary compensation. Even if you did have access to the money, weapons and logistics to field that kind of badassery anywhere on the face of the earth (which you dont) what is to stop these mother fucked from robbing and/or killing your pasty ass and taking over the entire outfit?
You're not an ex-special forces general, you are not worthy of their time and you are definitely not fucking worthy of their respect.

Stick to organising a neighborhood watch (if you are even capable of that).
>>
>>34702609

You're hired, all personel will be recruited from this site. I'll put you in charge of making pissotov cocktails.
>>
File: swolepepe.jpg (23KB, 723x413px) Image search: [Google]
swolepepe.jpg
23KB, 723x413px
>>34703811
>34703811
Ok just need to become a badass!
Anon wat do to be teh badass?
._____.
>>
>>34702508
>IRL PMC
You fuckin' kidding me? That's really fucking cool, sign me up. If you're gonna build Mother Base, build it in international waters, or space. Nothing is illegal, can't get caught.
>>
why not just create a new nation on an off-shore plant to wich only beta males have access so that we keep improving ourselves and helping each other until we finally create a powerful military organization and challenge normies and alphas
>>
>>34705051
>tfw the Singularity will occur b/c some betas wanted to be chads
It shall be glorious. This is some fuckin' Deus Ex shit.
>>
>>34703811
What if I just wanna be part of a death squad?

No monetary compensation needed. I'd do it just for fun.
>>
File: 1386448535674.jpg (361KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1386448535674.jpg
361KB, 1200x900px
First of all, you need some millions of dollars to build mother base and millions more to maintain it. Then you need to establish really good internet connection because robots are all going to be gaming and shitposting. Then we need a way to generate food for everyone. Finally we need a way to import women. Also we can't be found out by any country, because they will do something to ruin the fun when they see a bunch of retards with guns building a fortress. After that we can shoot Somali pirates or something. Maybe we can shoot Thai pirates and get women as payment.

I don't know how many other robots shoot guns, but I do. They're fun as fuck. I may build a break action shotgun soon.
>>
>>34705964
What's a break action shotgun.
>>
I can teach English, and would be happy with killing people. I wouldn't mind being in charge of the brig either. I'm an anxious coward though, so something like prison warden or executioner would be ideal for a sadist who lacks courage.
>>
File: 1471560969139.jpg (147KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1471560969139.jpg
147KB, 1650x1275px
>>34706339
Like double barrels that you have to open up to reload. The sort of bendy ones.
>>
File: 1486377918402.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486377918402.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>34703811
>mfw Dick Cheney owns a PMC
>>
>>34702508
If this isn't b8, gl getting business loans with 0 experience
>>
>>34706422
Are those the same ones like the T-800 swooshed around between shots, like sort of looped it backward? In Resident Evil 3 it was called a Western Shotgun
>>
>>34706592
No, that's lever action. That gun is the Winchester Model 1887. This should give a better idea of break action.
https://youtu.be/bQpKTOhRh40
>>
>>34706668
Could've just said double-barrelled or farmer's shotgun. Cool that you can build one though.
>>
>>34706734
>>34706422
>Like double barrels
>>
>>34706822
Turns out I'm dumb in that case. Nice doubles as well. To go with your double barrels. I hope you shoot a kung fu slut with rock salt.
>>
>fembot
>0 horsepower
>walking up a flight of stairs makes me lose my breath
>no experience with weapons except for a bow and arrow
>terrible aim
>little to no scruples

can i join
>>
First, check if your countey allows for a pmc (the us does)

Next, realize that a pmc can't be on the offensive otherwise you are an unlawful combatant under the Geneva convention, you are training and defending.

And as most overseas work in warzones is training people the US does not have time for, you want ex military personnel who know how to train.

Reconessence is another but less widespread use of pmcs but you need someone who can fly a plane or helicopter for that.
>>
>>34706963
Also, a good, valuable pmc example is dyncorp international if you are serious.
>>
>>34706451

Dick is an evil bastard though and had the presidents ear.
He looks like an old soviet General.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.