[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1486391870727.jpg (294KB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1486391870727.jpg
294KB, 800x1019px
Can we get another /drugs/ thread rolling?

>What's your favourite drug
>What's your least favourite drug
>What's your most used drug

Acid
4 aco dmt
Marijuana
>>
I'm completely addicted to DXM and alcohol
I'm drinking cheap vodka, its early but I dont care
>>
>>34701772
cheap vodka and DXM reminds me of being 14 again. enjoy it while you're young, kiddo.

used to love tripdosing 700-1k MG on DPH but moved on to benzos and opiates. two overdoses and a move to south america and now i just smoke weed.

life's tough. i miss benzos and opioids, but all they have down here is molly and coke.
>>
>>34701772
you're going to turn yourself retarded
>>
File: 39334421.jpg (157KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
39334421.jpg
157KB, 540x394px
Anyone here ever got psychedelic flashbacks on weed?

>Be early last year
>At a party
>Friends roll up a blunt
>I smoke
>Imagined how it would feel to be on different drugs
>Like as if drugs were DLCs
>Suddenly start to hallucinate again
>My field of vision is flooded with bright square colors
>All I see is pic related visual
>The tornado or whatever the fuck it is starts swirling faster
>The visual is so colorful
>Text appears right in front of me
>It says 25I Nbome
>Start to audio hallucinate
>TWENTY FIVE EYEEEEEEEEE NBOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
>The tornado swirl starts moving faster and faster
>I'm getting paranoid
>Gut feeling about cops raiding the place
>15 mins later everyone starts running from the house
>Visuals are gone
>Oh fuck its the cops
>run off as soon as possible
>>
File: 1480971124468.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480971124468.png
335KB, 633x758px
>not like 4 aco dmt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
LSD
ecstasy
cigarettes
speeds make me feel like there is meaning of life
>>
>>34702631
yeah this happened to me once like a month or so after one of my trips

>be laying in bed with gf after smoking
>trying to go to bed laying in darkness
>suddenly swept back into the trip
>intense feelings of the trip creeping in
>my trips have distinct feelings from one to another
>definitely feels like last trip but odd because different environment
>afraid so don't say anything or move
>afraid I might be going mad or that this is forever
>just lay there and let it happen
>eventually the fear subsides
>begin exploring the trip
>it fades

such is life, thought i was going to get a free trip out of it
>>
Has anybody here tried research chems?
I kinda don't care if I tweak the fuck out of my brain, I just want to try some weird shit.
>>
>LSD
>cocaine
>weed
>>
>>34703675
Just buy real drugs online, 25i and others like it don't compare to actual lsd.

Also, 25i is very nauseous on the come up.
>>
>>34703729
i don't know what am i doing with my life: the drugs
>>
>>34701512
Adderall and opiates are my shit. I program and learn other stuff on both of em. I'm probably the only person who gets more productive on a strong opiate high.

I do not like mdma. Maybe it's just my depressed brain but I never had those insanely fun experiences people talk about. Psychedelics are ok but they give me significant long term side effects (depersonalization, derealization, breathing walls, subtle visual hallucinations)
>>
Acid
Weed
Oxy

>never enjoyed weed
>some of my friends became potheads in college
>now have fewer friends
>fuck potheads
>fuck weed
(I mean, do what you love, but have you ever tried to hang out with a group of stoners while you were the only drunk (or whatever else) one? Completely sucks. Fuck Super Smash Brothers, I'd rather go yell at strippers. You know?)

Also love DXM, heroin (never shot it tho), e, and shrooms (but I developed a huge distaste - used to be able to eat them straight, now would throw up at even the smell).

Never understood coke. Feels the same to me as 10x caffeine pills, but no rush or sense of well being that people get. Makes me sad b/c it's easy for me to get. But I guess everyone's wired different.
>>
>>34701512

DMT
Mushrooms
DXM
>>
>>34703675
I do tons of research chems. DCK, 3meopcp, etizolam, several stimulants, tryptamines are awesome.
>>
>>34703990
Any downsides?
Have they fucked up your brain?
>>
File: DSC_0343.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0343.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>LSD
>Weed (it gets so boring after a while)
>Alcohol
>>
Valium
4-meo-pcp
Weed
>>
>>34704134
Only downsides are that sometimes the batches aren't as potent as others. Tryptamines all come from the same places basically though because theyre difficult to synth. So tryptamines have no downsides vs acid etc. On the other hand, DCK for example, there are 3 different batches, one of which is very high quality, others are fairly bad but not unusable. No brain damage. College student. Also RC benzos are dirst cheap if you buy powder.
>>
>>34704205
I don't suppose you could tell me where to get this stuff?
I know some RC's are technically legal, but I haven't done too much research yet and I'm not sure about the chems you listed.
>>
>>34704263
almost all of them are legal, that's why they're popular
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals
https://www.reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors
>>
>>34704263
Theyre legal for research purposes, but not consumption. There are several subs on a particular website for normies about how to source them. Basically you can order them off normal websites but you need to pay with bitcoin. Don't just google sources because most places are scams, only about 15 real sources for RCs nowadays.
>>
>>34701512
Shrooms
Haven't tried too much but I don't like alcohol much
Dude lmao's

Just met with some random guy on yik yak for weed it was sketchy but I haven't seen any cops yet
>>
>>34704295
Alright, thanks for pointing me in the right direction bro.

>>34704314
And I'll be "researching" the effects of these chemicals on my brain :^)
>>
>>34704295
I'm active on both of these subs, they're both reliable. Just don't mention sourcing on researchchemicals. That one is for consumption discussion only.
>>
File: LEGO E656, E444.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO E656, E444.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>34701512
>>What's your favourite drug

unironically, LEGO trains.
>>
I've done acid 10+ times but I've never done shrooms before. Would trying shrooms for the first time at a concert be a bad idea? Ive never had a bad trip on acid and i feel comfortable with it but I'm not sure how comparable the two are.
>>
>>34704771
If you're relatively experienced with acid, you'll probably be fine with shrooms as long as you don't take too much
>>
>>34704771
personally I wouldn't risk that your first time, but they are fairly comparable
>>
>>34704771
Shrooms are awesome at concerts. Saw SoJa tripping on an 8th.
>>
>>34704771
Concert is a pretty bad environment for tripping on shrooms if you ask me. But if you do a low enough dose it will be fine.
>>
File: 1396301617716.jpg (22KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1396301617716.jpg
22KB, 450x450px
>>34704590
>tfw I'll never have enough room and space to build a vast lego cyberpunk city with a trainline running through it
>>
'Shrooms/acid (I like acid trips better, but I feel utterly miserable for a week every time I come back down from one, which doesn't happen with mushrooms)
Probably Coke.
Weed, though it's been alcohol lately since my fav dealer was arrested.
>>
>doing psychedelics
Why would you want to ruin your life?
>>
>>34706097
>my fav dealer was arrested.

oh that shit is the fucking WORST

wasn't able to get weed for a month at one point cus my dealer got arrested too

>>34706554
How do they ruin your life? Most are harmless.
>>
>tendies
>vegetables
>autism
>>
>tfw too socially retarded to meet someone who can get me weed, and desperately crave a high to numb me from my existence
>>
>>34706628
What city you in anon? Toronto? Hamilton?
>>
>>34701512
I'm pretty much clean nowadays. But here it goes:

>Can't really tell. For social shit cocaine is great, maybe speed. For being home and enjoying a weird ass evening shrooms.
>I guess alcohol, just such a bad cost/benefit ratio, in an effect kind of way
>Weed and alcohol
>
>>
File: reading.png (191KB, 425x496px) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
191KB, 425x496px
Shrooms changed my life. A year ago I did them once a week combined with daily meditation for a couple months and became mindful of the immense intelligence permeating through everything's consciousness and how its gravity pulls us toward greater awareness and life experience

I can't stand alcohol. It makes the energy in my whole body ripple and hard to follow the flow

I don't do drugs anymore now but I drink a lot of hot chocolate because it makes me warm and sweet to all life
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.