[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1477941497644.png (102KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1477941497644.png
102KB, 724x611px
Hello Guys
i need some advice
I have this fembot friend (female robot i think coz she watch anime and have very few friends) who is very depressed lately.
I think she's has a Seasonal Affective Disorder/Winter Depression.
Can i have a chance to help her and eventually become my gf?

I have her number but i don't know what to say/do.
>>
Send her a picture of your BENIS

:D
>>
>>34701335
Good idea, so she will block me immediately.
faggot
>>
I'm a fembot who struggled with SAD for several years. I don't know any cure, you just have to ride it out. Maybe one of those sunlamp things would help but idk. Just be there for her and reassure her and she'll eventually bounce back.
>>
>>34701294
Tell her youll thaw her heart from the chills of winter depression.
>>
How well do you actually know her?
>>
File: d3.jpg (312KB, 1600x1600px)
d3.jpg
312KB, 1600x1600px
Get her a bottle of vitamin D3.
>>
Just tell her how you feel and that you're concerned and that you care for her. If anything nothing terrible should come from the fact you give a shit about someone
>>
You should impregnate her
>>
>>34701374
Several years? that's so long. i always message her but most of the time she doesn't answer when i invite her or ask her how she is

>>34701396
We hang out together sometimes and talk about anime. This winter i tried to invite her but she said she doesn't want to do anything at the moment
>>
If she's long distance it won't work, she'll just get better and go fuck a Chad and then come back and talk to you. You'll become a massive cuck
>>
>>34701481
Anon...i don't think she's into you
>>
>>34701453
>If anything nothing terrible should come from the fact you give a shit about someone.
I don't know what to do? what if i lose her?

>>34701489
She live in the next city not very far (30 min. by car). I don't think a Chad will like her. She's 7/10 but very short and like anime. I'm more afraid that she will find a robot better than me
>>
>>If anything nothing terrible should come from the fact you give a shit about someone.
>I don't know what to do? what if i lose her?

Well if you two talk often then she should be okay with someone being there for her. Just send a message saying "Hey femanon, I hope you know I care about you" or something. Maybe put it into a conversation or not
>>
>>34701481
Several years seasonally. I would go into a funk around November and snap out of it sometime in the spring. Sometimes I could partly cheer myself up sooner if I felt like my life was headed in the right direction.
>>
>>34701516
Liking anime doesn't stop chad, anon. If she's not hideous then she can get a chad, or at least a guy better than you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.