[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no overweight anon to be with and help lose weight and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1486436165110.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486436165110.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
>tfw no overweight anon to be with and help lose weight and make him reform in a nice, loving caring human being
>>
>>34701106
I have been looking for someone like this I'll do it
>>
Good god, if you need help netting a sperg you probably got issues
>>
File: i cant stop being degenerate.png (579KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
i cant stop being degenerate.png
579KB, 1280x886px
>>34701106
>tfw no skelly twink anon to be with and help him gain weight and turn him into a comfy thicc anthro feline being
>>
I already lost weight though
>>
>>34701106
LITERALLY ME

I WAS 360 in the summer, now I'm down to 320; but I need a beautiful girl (girl), girl (male), or male (male) to be by my side.
>>
File: 1486011950168.gif (136KB, 720x405px)
1486011950168.gif
136KB, 720x405px
>>34701126
Only if you're close, anon. I live in arizona. The most I'd do is three or four states away, like Texas.

>>34701131
It's really hard, considering I have really maternal instincts and I tend to really exert them on my friends online and chewing them out and lecturing them on stuff like stuff that you should and shouldn't use your money on and so forth. They make fun of me and call me mom sometimes, but I don't care, even if I am a boy
>>
>>34701106

>tfw no alcoholic, chain-smoking, socially retarded, parent depending, parent blaming, high school drop-out, hateful, got his mind on a murder-suicide by the age of 12 but never went through it, just drowned himself in alcohol and being disconnected with reality, constantly throughout the day asking him/her/it/whatever-self if this is reality or a daydream, constantly bored, can't find a job even though their self-despising self-know they're capable of, bitter, somewhat lazy, unmotivated, easily discouraged, unintentionally nihilistic anon that for some unknown reason doesn't want/trust/can't/afford a psychologist in a constant non-ending, non-stopping state of despair to help each other (in an I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine mentality) and become better beings - become content with our limited existence that is slipping through us like sands going through ones' hands day-by-day, by even talking over messages telling each other about our small accomplishments, becoming a bit proud (in realistic view) of ourselves and maybe, just maybe, we break our shells and look back at other times.
>>
>>34701590
>tfw no bf who is like this and also listens to the same music as I do
>>
People who treat their partner like a pet project that they have to "fix" are some of the most vile human beings on the planet.
>>
I might a femanon a while back, had plans to motivate each other. She decided to give up instead and I suspect shes even gained more weight in the interim. Shit sucks, but I'm still chugging along. Down to 260 from 330 lb.
>>
>>34701106
*loses weight*
*dumps you for someone better*
heh, nothin personell weeb
>>
File: L Y N C H.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
L Y N C H.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>34702408

I listen to (this is from what I download)

>Agalloch (favorite album is Of Stone, Wind, And Piller)
>Archgoat - The Apocalyptic triumphator)
>Archspire - The Lucid Collective)
>Death Grips - NO LOVE DEEP WEB (good for getting into a manic phase)
>Gatecreeper - Sonoran Depravation
>Ghost - Popestar (occasionally listen to them)
>Giles Corey - self-titled (don't give it much thought)
>Hurt - Vol.1 (and everything else they made, been listening to them since 2009 and old habits die and all that bullshit)
>Massive attack - Mezzanine
>neurosis - Fires Within Fires
>Nine Inch Nails - Not the Actual Events/The Downward Spiral
>bit of Phantogram - Eyelid Movies
>bit of Porcupine Tree
>Radiohead - OK Computer/My Iron Lung/Kid A
>Russian Circles - Geneva
>Soundgarden - Superuknown
>Swans - To Be Kind
>Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exist
>Urgehal - Aeons in Sodom
>Yith - Dread
>We Lost The Sea - everything they made
>>
>>34702408
>>34702761
Also, sperg out by being overwhelmed easily then ghost
>>
>>34701106
>>34701249
avataring as an anime girl when you are a guy should be illegal
>>
Ok I'm here and overweight what now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.