[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fleshlight Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Stop feeling ashamed Edition. Onaholes welcome.

What have you got now?
What do you want in the future?
Whats your opinion on the freaks range?
Do you use Fleshlight branded care products and lubricant?

Unsure of what one of these require to own? Just ask, there are experienced FLyers around here to help.
>>
Ive just been using tenga eggs, are those 50$ tenga models any good or do you need to spend more for it to be worth it.
>>
>>34700170
>What have you got?
Nothing yet. Going to be ordering one next time I save a bit of cash.
>What do you want?
Something from the freaks range. I love that weird shit. Maybe Frankenstein or Zombie. Definitely want to get alien down the line but not as my first. All in their freakish cool colors.
>Whats your opinion on the freaks range?
Absolutely fantastic. Why would you want to fuck something modeled after a woman? You can't fuck one of these in rela life so this is an amazing, exciting new experience. Whoever thought up this idea, I commend them and the company for their bravery.
>Do you use Fleshlight branded care products and lubricant?
Don't have one yet, but I won't be.

I have heard that the Zombie (pussy) is a bit bland. Hence my interest in Frankie. Is this true? Any recommendations? I wasn't instantly interested in the textures of Drac and Cyborg.
>>
>>34700223
I have heard bad reviews of anything from tenga that isn't eggs. That flip-hole thing squeels and squelches and sound shorrid and doesn't do much in the texture department. FLs have a stigma around them, but, in my opinion, they are pretty high quality and, depending on the sleeve, are next to noiseless. Noise puts me off so that's important to me. If you look after them, apply cornstarch and clean them as instructed, they will last years.

I would say, try and save and buy at least 1 fleshlight to see what you think of it.
>>
>>34700275
Oh well thanks for the advice, will keep the flesh in mind too theres just something so off putting about their appearance to me.
>>
The Wretched...

Frankenstein wasn't the monster...in a sense of the literature which is up for debate but clearly could be a metaphor for God or in a lesser sense science. One could also delve into the possibility of a metaphor for science and the atrocities thst have taken place in the name of research but we're talking about Fleshlights so fuck it...

"I expected this reception...All men hate the wretched.....to whom thou art bound by ties only dissoluble by the annihilation of one of us."
>>
>>34700247
Frankenstein is okay. I like Alien the best but it's entrance is the loosest of all FLs. Most people like it so I guess you have to try it.
>>
File: 1486022164004.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486022164004.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Has anyone ever put a fleshlight in a fridge or freezer or something? I like the idea of that and would like to try it out.
>>
I've only ever had one, the Jenna Haze FL with the Lotus texture. Nice and simple, and I imagine it's the closest to a real vagina. I use it every night, normal fapping is vastly inferior.
>>
>What have you got now?
I've got a Bad Dragon Natasha and Fleshjack Quickshot
>What do you want in the future?
I want a full size Fleshlight with the plastic holder. I've used them in the past and there is a significant improvement in quality with what you pay for.
I'm indifferent. I'm glad it's out there for people into that stuff, but I don't think it's for me.
I picked up some with my fleshjack but just went on to using regular water based lube after it ran out.
>>
Fleshlights and tengas are a complete waste of money. If you aren't buying japanese onaholes, you are a moron. Bad Dragon penetrables are probably the biggest scam out of all of them
>>
File: tumblr_n2vrvlfIpf1rjbi2lo1_500.gif (825KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2vrvlfIpf1rjbi2lo1_500.gif
825KB, 500x297px
>What have you got now?
BIG MEATY CLAWS
>What do you want in the future?
I WANT ONE OF THOSE ANIME HIP THINGS WITH 3 HOLES
HUH?
NAH

I BOUGHT A TENGA FLIP HOLE BLACK TWO YEARS AGO AND I MISS IT
>>
>>34702034

Sadly, Bad Dragon's are the worst when it comes to penetrables. They're really only good if you REALLY want that dog or horse pussy shape.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.