[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i kill myself because i cant go to space?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485854967391.jpg (10KB, 236x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485854967391.jpg
10KB, 236x201px
Inb4
Should I kill myself because i'll never get to go to space
>be me
>childhood dream to go to space
>be adult
>study all sorts of spacey shit
>have depression
>smoke cigs, weed, drink, and trip on LSD occasionally
>come to sudden realization that due to my unhealthy life choices, i will never get to experience the vastness that is space and discover its wonders.
>cant change either because i'm too far gone
So should i just end it?
>>
>too far gone
how big are you?
>>
File: 1459552731995.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1459552731995.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
>>34699856
Space doesn't exist. You fell for the NASA jew, kek.
>>
Silly anon, you were in space all along
>>
>>34699949
he obviously didnt eat enough LSD
>>
Space tourism might be a thing soon. I think there's an open to the public one where they take you to the edge of space for a few minutes but it's ridiculously expensive. You should have out grown the childhood dream bullshit by now, anyway.
>>
>>34699856
>So should i just end it?
No,
It doesn't matter because in some years some japanese engineers will create a kind of a device to connect your brain with virtual world where you would be able to live whatever you want. Humanity will cease to pursue dream of colonising space cause everyone'll be able to experience what it is to live there.
In the end the virtual world will become the place where people spend the most of their time. It'll be a place where it doesn't matter if you're a robot, or if you're chad : we will all be able to have a qt waifu. Keep hope in the japanese man.
>>
>>34700099
Things like this won't happen for centuries.

In relation to the space issue that op has, man has gone as far at the moon..yes, I'm falling for the NASA mem. sorry to say that your hope of exploring the universe (I have the same feels) simply won't happen unless you obtain some sort of super power or your brain can do some magic where you travel around within your own brain universe (I.e use around 36 per cent extra of your brain)

Anyway, don't off yourself. Just keep watching good sci fi.

>TFW, I'll never get to go on the red dwarf ship
>>
>>34700099
Ahhh, you are waiting for Sword Art Online as well, a-anon?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.