[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"That Kid" Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

Let's do a good old "That Kid" thread and see who hits the closest to home

I'll start

>That kid who always wore the same hoodie and pair of jeans
>>
fucking lost immediately
>>
>that kid who wore clothes with holes because his parents are inept
>>
File: 1475531893581.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475531893581.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
>that kid without friends who'd walk up and down the hallway during breaks to pretend he was busy

Was me
>>
File: -.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>34699811
>>34699873
>>34699903
orgnasndsa
>>
>that kid who sucked on their shirt sleeves for some reason

>>34699903
I used to walk around the playground and watch people play with their friends. No one really said anything when I'd watched them so it wasn't awkward.
>>
>>34699903
That was also me, but its okay because I was so invisible nobody ever noticed me.
>>
>>34699903
>that kid who was doing nothing but checked his phone to look busy

pre-smartphone era
>>
>That kid with no great friends who just sorta drifted.
>>
>>34699903
It was better to stay in the bathroom and wait
>>
File: 1392301461233.png (71KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1392301461233.png
71KB, 500x452px
>that kid who was childish and liked cartoons and video games after everyone else turned into puberty chads and stacies
>that kid who had no friends in school and still have low self esteem because of this
'twas me
>>
That kid who would make a beeping noise instead of just swearing.
>>
>that kid who got bullied incessantly but still never made the slightest effort to conform to normie expectations.

Wish so bad I could've gotten to know him before senior year of high school. Genius.
>>
>>34699811
Fuck you it's my hoodie I'll wear it if I want to. It's not like I don't change my clothes underneath.
>>
>That kid that would hang around on the edge of social circles to try and seem friendly but in actuality was just a powercreep
>That kid that would spend all their free time on the phone so they appear busy
>That kid that was a literal retard and started a full on investigation when someone stole his pen
>That kid that everyone knew was depressed but no one cared
>>
>>34699811

You don't understand I really did have multiples of the exact same sweatshirt and jeans.
>>
>>34700344
>someone stole his pen
Tfw I was that kid when it came to my phone or house keys.
Never underestimate the normies cruelty.
>>
File: 1485543421633.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485543421633.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>that kid who never went to the toilets
>>
>that kid who overdosed and was hauled off in an ambulance
>that kid who was related to the president of an African country
>>
File: 1434141486007.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1434141486007.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>that kid who was so lonely on the playground that they started singing a sad song about it and everyone else made fun of them for it
>>
>>34699811
I was that kid, except little did everyone know that those were always clean clothes. I literally had six pairs of identical jeans and three hoodies that were ask the same. My closet is much more normal now.
>>
File: jannie.gif (114KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
jannie.gif
114KB, 500x423px
>>34700017
Oh God, this was me.

>sitting in band class
>take out flip phone
>act like I'm "texting" someone
>literally rub my fingers all over the buttons in a maniacal clicking fashion
>clap it shut dramatically
>girl next to me is looking at me with a weird face
>she says "You didn't really text anyone just now"
>I act offended and say "Yes I did!" before turning away in a huff
I did NOT need that memory brought back, thanks Anon.
>>
>>34699811
>that kid who got told he couldn't go to the toilet at age 6 in class
>that kid that instead pissed in the corner

the teacher got in so much shit
>>
>That kid who accidentally called the teacher mom and got bullied for it for the next half year
>>
>that kid that fapped every day the second he got home from school before his parents got home from work
>>
File: poe.png (1MB, 796x1014px) Image search: [Google]
poe.png
1MB, 796x1014px
>that kid who started puberty 5 years late
>>
>>34700569
this is me, but the yoilets are fucking horrible at my school
>>
>>34701304
>that kid who started puberty too early and would cry deep, bassy tears after being mocked by the squeaky voiced tweens
>>
>>34699811
Tfw im still that kid even now in university, feels bad being a turbo autist
>>
>>34701361
ill trade you dude, im 25 and still cant grow a beard
>>
>that kid who everyone joked had his tear ducts clogged with grease because he wouldn't cry no matter how much he got beat up

E-hheh-heh, what loser r-right guys?
>>
>That Girl who had a crush on the guy everyone else knew was gay
>>
>that Mexican kid who plays soccer and shows off all the time and thinks he'll play for Argentina but will actually end up working for an exterminator

I hope you fucking die, Julio
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>that autistic kid who roasted Stacy and she cried
>that downy kid who shit in the urinal everyday and no one cared
>that kid who died
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 530x678px
>that Jewish kid who paid you back in pennies
>>
>>34699811
I'm an adult and I do that. I wash them once a week and I always wear a different clean pair of socks, underwear and shirt everyday. what's wrong with that?
>>
>>34699811
my school had uniforms and that kid still did it
>>
File: 1476899456652.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1476899456652.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>34701304
this was 100% me

god i want to neck myself so bad
>>
>that kid who got expelled for punching the math teacher in the jaw

He was a huge fag
>>
File: A.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>that kid that used to throw chairs at other kids on school because of bullying
>>
>>34701231
Ayyy this was me, the timing was perfect. It happened so often I used to get a boner at 4 no matter what
>>
>that kid who lived in an NTR doujin, and couldn't escape it
>was sent pics, watched his GF get fingered
>she made fun of him and ostracized him
>>
>>34700162
hits too close to home mate
>>
>>34701108
dude what the fuck I feel bad for u
>>
>those two downie girls that would start scissoring each other in gym everyday and the 2 teachers played rock paper scissors to see who had to break it up
>that retarded girl who literally wore a helmet who for some reason would hang around your group in the commons every morning before school started that once bit a kid after calling him chickenhead, and then when a friend of mine randomly rolled a penny down the cafeteria she chased after it and brought it back saying "AGAIN!"
>that kid who took 7 unidentified pills and smoked a blunt in between classes who fell out of his chair and got sent to rehab
>that kid who when we went outside for class one day dove onto the ground in a prone position and mimed holding a rifle and yelled "ENEMY UAV SPOTTED" until the bro teacher started bitching at him, to which that kid replied he was "playing black ops" (which the teacher also played) which prompted the teacher to tell him to play black ops in a thorn bush if he didn't want to be sent to the office
Last kid is one of my best friends, he got in a nasty accident a few months ago and has been hospitalized ever since. He'll live but we don't know how much he'll recover. We're all pulling for you buddy.
>>
>>34703985
goodspeed anon's friend
>>
>too normie for the weirdo's
>too weird for the normies
>>
>>34699811
I want that Glalie helmet
>>
>>34699811
Pavolvs boner?
>>
>that kid who had one of the highest GPA's in the school, was shy but pretended to be social, pretended to enjoy the company of his friends but was secretly wishing for a quick release from life at age 15.

T'was me.
>>
that kid who sculpted a yellow penis out of pastel... and that kid who took it and ran to the English teacher shouting "hey, hey, check out this, Iovino just did it!"... and that teacher looking at the Penile Sculptor spitting flames from her eyes... and the Penile kid blabbering "i-it's n-not what you think!"

We were 11.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (94KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
94KB, 622x626px
>that 13yo girl telling schoolmates and teacher "I'll have my cousin do 25 hard copies" and they all looked grossed out because everyone knew that the "cousin" was actually her fuckin' 18yo bf.

>inb4 "mods"
>>
>>34699811
>that kid who always fast traveled to school
>>
>>34699811
>that kid who messed up the mod load order and made the school crash when he walked in
>>
>>34699811
>that kid who used memory leak exploit to complete school after his first exam
>>
>>34699811
>that kid who enabled godmode with console and shot up the whole school
>>
>>34699811
>That kid who goes to the movies on holiday Eve's to look like he has plan
>>
>>34699903
I did this but it was worse because people thought I had friends

Feeling them catch on sucked
>>
File: 1475301602941.gif (870KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
1475301602941.gif
870KB, 360x272px
>>34703893
Me to a T
>>
>>34701108
Fuck, how can you live with such shame. KIll yourself senpai
>>
>that kid who thought ignoring Chad bullying him will make him "go away" and not bully him even more
>>
>that kid who carefully planned to take a shit in front of the director's office and never had the guts to follow his own Perfect Plan
>>
>that kid who never got naked after PE and never went to showers, despite being all sweaty
>>
>>34705543
Kid trying to be edgy

That did not happen you fucking retard, besides, someone would notice.
>>
>>34706364
>that kid who ate alone and everyone thought he was autistic when in reality everyone else was
boring
>>
>>34706273

this was me.
it only happened once, btw, because for some fuckin' autistic reason I believed some soap and towel were furnished by the school.
schoolmates didn't sweat but took a shower only to brag about having taken it.
>>
>>34700162
>TFW everybody gave up on hobbies to become extra-bland normies
>TFW they didn't even like social outdoorsy shit like hiking or fishing
>TFW all they liked anymore were girls and underage drinking

How do normies go on with zero things to drive them?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.