[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Chads truly our enemy or are they just misunderstood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rea.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rea.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Are Chads truly our enemy or are they just misunderstood?
>>
chads are a useful way to escape robotdom through friendship

people who bitch and whine about chads here hate you as much as they hate themselves and don't want you to succeed so you'll never leave the unhappy community of /r9k/
>>
>>34699767
Roasties are the enemy
>>
>>34699787
Succeed = become a chad.
The people that are here are unable to become chad.
>>
Is it just remotely possible that some chads are nice and some aren't? Is that too hard to grasp or do you want to blame everyone?
>>
>>34699767
I'm a chad also old fag and I have 2 NEET friends that are KHV at 33 and 2 robot friends.. I'm married and have kids and none of them has even kissed a girl or guy but we are great friends to this day
>>
>>34699859
>Succeed = become a chad.
>The people that are here are unwilling to become chad.

Fixed that for you.
>>
Chads have never been our enemy.

Roasties produce Chads. It's Roastie teachers and Roastie students who literally create the culture which manufactures 'Chad' through highschool, where all males are objectified and their value is socially reduced to their utility to women.
>>
I was friends with one Chad back in the 11th grade. He was a wrestler with lots of confidence but he was also funny and generally a cool guy. He wasn't even embarrassed to be friends with me or the class weaboo.
>>
Being a Chad doesn't guarantee the ability to hold a job or master a skill,only the dubious skill of getting into the pants of the shallowest Stacies. Women who lose 95% of their charm 2 seconds after you shoot your load. The secret is to find women you you like being around after sex,so it becomes a non issue when you're together.
>>
Most chads I know aren't bad people. Neither are Stacies. They just know how to operate in mainstream culture.
>>
Chads aren't our enemy. Most are actually really nice people - that's why they're notable. They're just the total opposite of a robot. Everyone loves them and they get everything they want
>>
>>34699767
>Are Chads truly our enemy or are they just misunderstood?
Nope they're our enemy. I've gotten to know these people personally and I'm convinced they have no soul. They have the minds of beasts.
>>
Misunderstood. Everyone becomes Chad in the right circumstances. A lot of anons here have had points (however fleeting) in their lives where they could easily be perceived as a Chad by another anon.
>>
>>34699767
Every Chad I've known has been pretty nice towards me. I guess true alphas don't need to bully or belittle others. In fact they know it's beta to do so. The true danger is the wannabe alpha normie. They're the worst assholes.
>>
Chad isn't necessarily the enemy. Especially the true alpha Chads have a strong belief in stuff like comradery and honor (probably instilled in team sports). Being friends with a Chad can be immensely useful.

Stacies on the other hand...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.