[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to find a nice, attractive, virgin female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Is it even possible to find a nice, attractive, virgin female in America past the age of 18? If so where would the best place to find them be?
>>
dunno. theres new ones all the time though
>>
>>34699364
who the fuck are you and why do you keep making these threads. your not gonna go out and look for one because your a pussy.
>>
me
i exist
19 yrs old
>>
>>34699389
you gonna meet this foo up and fuck him or what
>>
>>34699389
this is how you look though melanie. nobody wants you
>>
>>34699389
If this is not bait please take my virginity, I am a virgin aryan male and I will be quick and I will be nice.
>>
File: 1485927007338.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485927007338.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>34699364
>>/r9k/

thisisanoriginalpost
>>
>>34699364
>attractive
Beggars can't be choosers, bruvaluv.
>>
>>34699364

You can find some in mormon churches and Amish communities, I believe.
>>
>>34699364
>>34699364
I had a fwb thing happening with a qt 19 year old exchange student from Boston, and she was a virgin when I met her.

So I guess either Boston or Australia.
>>
>>34700058
>fwb
>virgin
lmao OK buddy

good to know that the normies here are literally retarded
>>
>>34700109
Mate, she bled the first time we fucked and it looked the exact same as my first gf (who was also a virgin) - either she was telling the through or she got a hymenoplasty just for me.
>>
>>34699410
CUTE. Would gf instantly but I'm not in Burgerland.
>>
Here in the south you're lucky to find a girl over the age of 21 who isn't a single mother already
>>
>>34700174
oh look here, mr normfuck has taken at 2 girls "virginities"

you'd be more at home on /soc/
>>
>>34699963
Just work for seven years on the father's farm, then you can have her.
>feelsbibleman
>>
>>34700221
And yet I've been posting here for six years. Since before I lost my own virginity.
>Don't forget, you're here forever.jpg
>>
>>34700058
>Australia

There are no female virgins over 16 here in Australia. Every single girl has had at least 6 dicks by the time shes 20. The only virgins are male, i'm 21 and can't even find a girl who isn't a virgin to be my gf, so have fun trying to find one who is.
>>
>>34699963
For any robots considering converting to Mormonism: don't. They won't accept you and all the good women are already married off. You'll get the dregs.
>>
File: jew.jpg (266KB, 952x919px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
266KB, 952x919px
The biggest redpill is when a hot girl sucks your dick for the wrong reasons and you realize women are dumb as fuck and literally have no soul. What we call a "soul", our feeling that makes us wanna do right, help people and defend our friends and family from enemies is all contained in our balls. Prove me wrong
>>
>>34700626
Does that mean I have two souls?
Or is it in only one of the balls, left or right?
>>
>>34700582
Ehh, my first gf was as virgin when we met at age 17 and my current gf has only slept with one guy before at age 23.
>>
File: honor.jpg (101KB, 826x622px) Image search: [Google]
honor.jpg
101KB, 826x622px
>>34700626
>What we call a "soul", our feeling that makes us wanna do right, help people and defend our friends and family
>>
>>34700357

Or you can just seduce her and runaway with her.

This only works if you are a Chad.
>>
>>34700582
Go to a brothel to get rid of your virginity.
>>
>>34700357
>Just work for seven years on the father's farm, then you can have her.

I would unironically do this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.