[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Netorare?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cuckbl.jpg (75KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbl.jpg
75KB, 500x515px
How do you feel about Netorare?
>>
File: 1480289993064.jpg (85KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480289993064.jpg
85KB, 583x584px
I've become sort of bored of sex so I usually have this black guy I met on CL fuck my gf when she's horny. It's hot as fuck.

There's a chance this dude may have STDs but that's not my problem. Kek
>>
>>34698993
thats not even ntr

the guy in the back is the gardener or some shit in the comic but the girl has a boyfriend that isn't in the comic
>>
>>34699282
I know this is probably bait, but if you're not, i'm genuinely curious if girls are capable of genuinely loving a guy even if they fuck thundercocks on the side occassionally
Like I wouldn't mind a girl fucking guys on the side occassionally as long as she genuinely loves me and raises a family of my own kids with me
Would she never leave me because "she's bored" because she has a stable family and loving relationship at home, but can fuck another guy if she has the purely lustful desire to do so
>>
Not really NTR, but my ex gf was into a long lesbian relationship with some Greek girl. Took me very long to find out. We broke up. I was really upset at the time but I ended up fapping to the whole thing.
>>
>>34699691
Yes, yes they are. For many people sex and love are unrelated. I'm not into NTR myself but I always felt that sex was less of a bonding activity than having fun together.
>>
>>34699702

She cheated on you with a Greek girl? Did you find it emasculating that she'd wanted a girl? How did you find out? How did she react when you found out? Were you completely innocent?
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (1MB, 3574x2550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
1MB, 3574x2550px
>>34698993
I can't get enough of it tbqh.
>>
>>34699702
>tfw I would be ok with my gf cheating on me with a girl but not a guy
>>
>>34698993
pretty good
origanal
>>
>>34699761
I don't look like a girl or skinny faggot or anything, I don't know how her sexual interests are so wide apart. The Greek girl isn't a bulldyke either.

Got suspicious because she spend so much time away from home with her. Checked her laptop and found some blog where she detailed her relationship. First time I saw the blog I didn't realize it was her, when I looked at it later it all became very clear. I considered staying with her because it was just a girl, but I realized that she didn't really spend a lot of time with me and her views changed a lot.

How do you mean whether I'm innocent? I'm very conservative when it comes to women and LGBT shit, but I didn't push her or anything.
>>
>>34699777
Considered it, but she was clearly more interested in her than in me.
>>
>>34699978

Thanks for your response. I mean, are you innocent in the sense that you never cheated on her first or something?

I guess this sounds naive but I still struggle to comprehend that people actually cheat on others and that sometimes there's a completely innocent part.
>>
>>34698993
I like NTR, but the disgustingly flagrant and overt stuff like OP pic is just off-putting and weird. I like the emotional aspect of it, for example the girl I love making me very jealous and sad with subtle comments and stuff.
>>
>>34700013
Never cheated on her, she claimed she didn't really cheat on me because they were just helping each other out as friends, but the blog proved otherwise.
>>
>>34700064

What exactly did the blog say? Would you post some quotes, or an outline for us?
>>
>>34700083
Name of the blog had lesbian in it, it was mostly photos of them doing stuff together (no nude photos). They had visited Budapest, Rome and Paris together, I had take her to these 3 places as well. Other than that the blog just talked about how much they loved each other, some LGBT activism stuff and when she had her first kiss with her and that sort of stuff.
>>
File: cuck lesson.jpg (193KB, 1449x472px) Image search: [Google]
cuck lesson.jpg
193KB, 1449x472px
>>34698993
Annoying as hell.
>>
It is worse than guro.
>>
>>34700575
Nah, guro is the worst. It's sad when the artist is very talented but all he draws is guro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.