[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here doesn't have their license because of crippling anxiety?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: DMV-logo-2.jpg (16KB, 264x199px) Image search: [Google]
DMV-logo-2.jpg
16KB, 264x199px
Who here doesn't have their license because of crippling anxiety?
>>
File: 1485207168493.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485207168493.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
>27 years old
>live in los angeles
>can't drive due to panic attacks

i want to die
>>
>>34698551
>28 years old
>have bad eye sight, near sighted
>never got glasses to fix it
>tried to learn how to drive a decade ago
>have a lead foot and scare myself driving
>unable to get comfortable being on the left side of the car and staying in lane
>scared to merge or even turn at a light
>not comfortable operating several thousand pounds of metal with limited viewspace
>I don't want to crash, hurt or kill myself or others
>still don't drive or have drivers license
Thank god for uber.
>>
I got mine after my 4th time
Anxiety fucked me up many times
>>
oh thought it was only me that haven't got their license due to fear of failure. . .
>>
>tfw don't want to get my license because of frequent suicidal thoughts
>>
>>34698551
Who here /too acoustic to focus on the road/? I just want to look out the window, driving is too spooky
>>
>>34698551
It went pretty bad for me but I got it despite my anxiety.
>Practiced all my driving in a small car, was not given the chance to use said car for my test
>Crash while pulling out to drive to the test
>Am extremely nervous the entire test, I mean I got a stranger telling me where to go
>He asked me questions, I didn't even think I knew the answers but I answered him quickly and correctly
>Black lady at the DMV makes fun of me for "stealing" her pen after the test saying that I am still nervous

I mean I'm a broke NEET that has nowhere to go anyway, why did I need my license? There's fucking uber and online shopping now.
>>
>>34698551
Me. Luckily I'm europoor so I don't need a car to get anywhere and honestly I couldn't even afford one.
>>
I nutted up and got it at like 26. Best decision I ever made, public transit is for the birds. Driving is the ultimate robot experience.
>>
File: 1354403854302.png (252KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1354403854302.png
252KB, 640x616px
>>34700087
>too acoustic
that's so silly
>>
>>34700087
I know what you mean, I never pay attention when I drive.
I really shouldn't have a license. Its a miracle I have never been in an accident.
>>
Don't feel like I need it yet. I don't go out of the house much and public transportation here is serviceable.
>>
I started learning when I was 18 but kept failing because of irrational fear, I had a panic attack while on a roundabout because of a complicated merge.

Now 22 and haven't driven since, I passed my theory test last month so hopefully that will give me he confidence boost I need to pass my test in 2017

We can do it lads

>>34700050
You're not alone brah
>>
Because L.A. is full of mexicans who don't have one so why bother anyway.
>>
>>34698551
I tell everyone I am lazy and don't want to sober up but I freak the fuck out driving in traffic. I can drive in rural areas
>>
it was easy once I got over myself, and realised I was fucked without one. Just concentrate and drive slow as fuck like a you're a nearsighted grandpa. That got me through.
>>
>>34700160
this was a cute post
>>
>tfw not getting diagnosed with epilepsy so I can keep my licence
>tfw speed and corner hard everywhere to piss off the normies

I love driving.
>>
File: 1485589190597.png (28KB, 172x263px) Image search: [Google]
1485589190597.png
28KB, 172x263px
>tfw passed the driving exams in the country with the toughest driving exams

feels good man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.