[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people are not losers here but just pretending?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

File: 1481298914080.jpg (245KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481298914080.jpg
245KB, 960x720px
How many people are not losers here but just pretending?
>>
File: 1481593214340.jpg (60KB, 448x796px) Image search: [Google]
1481593214340.jpg
60KB, 448x796px
why would people pretend to be losers?
But to answer your question no, i wish it was all a dream
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34698516
>tfw you are actually a loser with no friends
>>
File: pepe224.jpg (120KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe224.jpg
120KB, 593x640px
I wish I was pretending.
>>
>>34698526
Maybe some people on 4chan have the fantasy of not having friends or that they get kicks pretending to be friendless because everyone else on this board has no friends.
>>
>>34698516

I'm a 6 year NEET, but I'm married so not /r9k/ level loser.
>>
File: 1473201731289.gif (64KB, 360x357px) Image search: [Google]
1473201731289.gif
64KB, 360x357px
>>34698559
IS THIS HOW YOU NORMIES GET YOUR SICK KICKS
>>
File: 1486014301424s.jpg (7KB, 249x192px) Image search: [Google]
1486014301424s.jpg
7KB, 249x192px
>>34698563
Did I just slip into an alternate dimension?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
feels good man! I love coming here
>>
>>34698563
>6 year NEET
>married

Two questions:

1. How?
2. Is she fat? She's fat right?
>>
File: IMG_20170125_023326464.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_023326464.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>34698588

1.I had prospects when we met.
2. She isn't fat. Pic related.
>>
>>34698571
I know. /v/ has never been the same since overwatch came out. That games invites massive bullying and it's cool as fuck to mess with you
>>
>>34698579

You are seemingly still in mine. Why?
>>
>>34698516
that is clearly a girl's room
>fruit basket
>some gay vampire animu
>hetalia
>durarara boys
>colorful bed set
>>
>First Hug: Age 14
>First Kiss: Age 18
>Depression & Social Anxiety but I've got a decent circle of friends including some 8-9/10 qt's

It feels fucking amazing coming here, no kidding
>>
>29 years old
>Never held hands with a girl
>Never been kissed by a girl
>Never had a gf
>Once got a hug once for giving some bitch some lunch money in HS
>No friends, haven't had social interactions with someone outside of school in 18 years
>Never have had a job
>Fat
>Huge, glaring bald spot I don't bother to do anything about
>Shower once a month at most
>Dress like a hobo
>My interests are posting on 4chan, vidya games, anime/manga, warhammer 40k

I think I fit
>>
>>34698678

Hab you fugged?
>>
File: IMG_5053.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5053.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>34698678
>depression and social anxiety
>circle of friends that includes attractive girls
>completely well adjusted human being

FUCK OFF
>>
>>34698516
My room looks like that, so yes I'm the real deal
>>
>>34698701

Next year you become the /r9k/ posterchild. Congratulations.
>>
>>34698616
You cant be a robot if you are married and i think you should leave now fucking normie
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>34698709
NORMIE LOVES ROBOT TEARS
>>
>>34698750

Duly noted. I appreciate your insights.
>>
>>34698616
post more

preferably of her tummy pls
>>
File: IMG_20170125_024141009.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_024141009.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>34698777

I wish I could reward your trips with belly, but I only have these sleep creep pics.
>>
File: Tfw you will never.png (155KB, 411x402px) Image search: [Google]
Tfw you will never.png
155KB, 411x402px
>>34698516
Ha! I [original] wish
>>
File: 1471713351906.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471713351906.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
h-hehe y-yeah just pretending
>>
>>34698937
I'm a loser that started to pretend to be an alpha male 3 years ago, and i'm pretty sure i became 1 with the time, to reach this you need to be focus and hide your power, its hard but with the time it gets easier.
>>
I'm probably a horrible normie. I'm depressed as shit, I have BPD and I have a shitty job. I'm disabled and scraping by on a mix of the hours I can get and bennies. I hate my life every day and look forward to finally passing away - though I'm not going to suicide because I wouldn't want to put my family through that. I just sit like a rock in a river, battered by the current until I lose all sense of myself. That said, I have never been short of relationships and sexual partners.
>>
I'm probably not that big of a loser. I just embrace the pejorative which gets thrown at me because one upping people that think that of me just adds a cherry on top of the fuck you of winning because then they have to admit not only did they lose, but they have to reconcile with themself that they lost to someone they didn't think was any good. Lose to someone that is good it's like "psh well yeah duh". While losing to someone that sucks is a lot more infuriating.
>>
Right now I am at a low point in my life.

> be homeless at 23
>broke
>living at a veterans shelter
>no monies
>last relationship ended last May; no gf ;_;
>most jobs I apply for call back saying I am over qualified

So, I come here to get better. Knowing that there are people here who are NEETS, are socially awkward, never have had been in a relationship, and did more embarrassing shit than anything I have had ever done makes me feel better. Being homeless, broke, and having a feeling of no purpose in life sucks. You guys make me laugh and even bawww sometimes.

Even if this is all pretend, the feelings you have given me are real.
>>
>>34699376

Why the fuck did you buy into the defence forces meme.
>>
>>34699463
The military can be pretty fucking cool.
You get paid to learn stuff, operate equipment and vehicles, stay in shape, use weapons. You travel the world and meet people from all over.
Why would you want to live in a country you're not willing to fight for?
>>
>>34698516
Define loser.
Me:
>Social anxiety
>Mental illness
>Indecisivness
>Very few "friends"
>No real friends
>People think in awkward
>Hard time making new friends
>Cant approache people irl
>Feels are heavy
Guys.. TwT
>>
I mean I have "friends" and a "job" but I'm basically just pretending to be normal to them.
>>
>>34699512

Because the reasons for war are mostly retarded. Why the fuck should I give a fuck that Franz Ferdinand was assassinated. And should I really be willing to put my life on the line for vengeance?
>>
im just depressed and have been in a rut since 2012. im not a virgin and got heaps of girls in highschool

even though im neet right now im not a neet-tard and i have a job interview tomorrow. im just sad and lonely
>>
>>34699579
>>34699512

Not to mention, should I sign up for every unknown future retarded reason?
>>
File: 1485822018523.gif (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485822018523.gif
18KB, 633x758px
>>34698516
I wish i could be just pretending or roleplaying, but i'm not. It's all real, it's reality.
>>
>>34699512
What would you say to the idea that you owe the country nothing specific, and ought to be able to just leave if your values don't mesh well? Some would argue that you ought to fight to improve your country and not lose faith in it. I think that makes some sense, but is loyalty to a nation - something you have no control over - a pointless endeavour? Wouldn't it make more sense to have loyalty to a nation that represents your values? Something like ISIS does that. Those agents that become terrorists are then anathema to the country to which they have become hostile and ought to be rooted out and killed without mercy, but the idea of going somewhere that agrees with you then fighting for them makes sense doesn't it?
>>
>>34699625

He wouldn't say anything to that. Because memes.
>>
I really hate it when you see the raging pepe posters saying get OUT when they make assumptions from a post that you have any qualifier that could make you a normie.
And they lament no gf, but you know these posters are like 18-20 and still at home, with 2-3 dipshit memeing best friends and is it any wonder they can't get a gf? Getting upset that they can't fuck the 8/10 stacy in their class who they think they more than deserve.
Whereas I think I'll never be able to connect with another person in a way that I see everyone else doing. I feel I'm missing a part that will make me a whole human, but because I'm a certain height that's it, I have it made?

Pisses me off, man.
>>
>>34699598
An attack on a politician or leader isn't just an attack on the person. It's an attack on the entire political system which allows you to live what rights you have, and established services.
>>34699625
>What would you say to the idea that you owe the country nothing specific, and ought to be able to just leave if your values don't mesh well?
I think you ought to be able to just leave. Good luck finding a society that wants a parasite which feels it owes it nothing in return for what it provides. It's really silly to argue that ISIS is a product of nationalism when the groups they formed out of spent their time fucking up their nations. The rules and conducts in life our a result of our actions and culturally we're only what we ourselves are willing to do. I've watched bad things happen before and couldn't stop or just wasn't aware that there might of been something I could do even if it were a small gesture like a vocal objection to it happening. Just going along with it implicitly somewhat makes you responsible. Not wanting to be a part of it is typically a way of people incapable or unwilling to try and enforce things to be the way they are to feel better about not even trying.
>>
>>34699974

>An attack on a politician or leader isn't just an attack on the person. It's an attack on the entire political system which allows you to live what rights you have, and established services.

But our entire system is built on our right to 'attack' elected officials.
>>
>>34699974
But you're the product of your culture. If you were born in some Middle Eastern hellhole then you would share their values as well - or if you didn't, by your logic you would be failing to meet your responsibilities as a citizen by not conforming to their standards. On the other hand, you could argue that by your logic the truest patriots are the terrorists because they fight against what they perceive to be injustice and try to change the nation from within - in order to better fit their own moral standards. Theirs are not token gestures either. They die for their cause. They 'enforce' in the strongest terms.
>>
WHAT IF
everyone here saying that they're not pretending are actually pretending RIGHT NOW that they're losers.

..HUH
>>
>>34698516
If you consider having a job and moving away from your parents successful heck it, then i am not a loser.

on the other hand i am a KHV and i cant really make new friends and colleagues think i am a silent psychopath who just waits an importunity to slaughter them all. Also i cant express my feeling properly, then I might be a loser.
>>
>>34700009
No it isn't.
The right to bear arms is what I assume you are referring to and that is for the security of the state. You're falling for some really dumb memes if you think it's simply for rebellion, and quite honestly you're just being used as a political stooge if you fall for that kind of meme.
An attack on the political system is an attack on your rights, that is an indirect attack on you.

>>34700022
You have a very strange sympathy for terrorists. I'm not sure if we really have enough time here to discuss fundamental differences as I believe yours are highly influenced by selfishness with a thin veneer of what you consider justice to rationalize that bullshit.
>>
>>34700343

>The right to bear arms is what I assume you are referring to

You are wrong.
>>
>>34700343
>I'm not sure if we really have enough time here
Somewhere to be? I was pointing out the ways in which your perspective would logically endorse terrorism, not my own. As far as I can see, the only virtuous route would be to wholeheartedly endorse and support the culture of the place in which you were born and provide unquestioning support and loyalty to your government. In that case, there can be no cooperation or growth - except that which is sanctioned by the higher-ups. This is exactly the same process that allows radical imams to empower an ignorant populace to glorify suicide bombers. If you don't question, can you really be said to have a moral code at all beyond valuing loyalty, however misplaced?
>>
>>34698616
Why do you post your wife on the internet?
>>
>>34700400

Because I am a scumbag.
>>
Dunno OP i have been a neet for 7 years now. I dont have problems with socializing or anything I just chose to stay at home and play videogames.

So I had the chance to be normal but I chose the life of a loser.
>>
it looks like your mom
>>
File: 1486371407074.jpg (164KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486371407074.jpg
164KB, 847x1200px
>>34700389
>I was pointing out the ways in which your perspective would logically endorse terrorism, not my own.
No it's not. You just sound like some edgy teenager whom worships che, that doesn't want any responsibility thinks sticking it to the man is something which is correct to do due to your own life circumstance of lack of control over your own life, and wanting to admire people you view are more capable than you.
You have an inherit bias that loyalty in my nation is misplaced when it's the best nation in the history of the world.
>>
Rate my loser level

>22
>just dropped out of college
>medically underweight
>light acne
>no social circle but some casual friends
>slay count is 10, 3 if you dont count prostitutes
>not good at anything
>not sure what my career path will be, going to do some WWOOF so I dont have to live in parent's basement or have a mcjob
>>
>>34700483
Wew. I have no problem with fighting for what you believe in - that's a good thing - but what a coincidence that you happen to have been born into the greatest nation in the history of the world. You seem to lack self-awareness. I have no idea where you draw the conclusions that you have done and they are completely incorrect. I believe that making your own decisions and doing what you believe is right is better than looking to authority for answers - which, by the way, you are directly endorsing. I'm not sure if I've been rused here, but either way I've had enough. Ad homs (pulled completely out of your ass by the way, and which do not apply in the least) are always a sign it's time to move on. Either way though, it serves both of our interests if you go and blow up some terrorists so keep at it. Cannon fodder is always useful.
>>
>>34698516

I live the typical NEET life but dont have any problems, in fact I'm happier than most normies who hate their job and have terrible relationships
>>
I'm a failed normie I guess. I have adulthood markers like a wife, house, money, but I'm still miserable and happiest on 4chan. I've been coming here since I was in high school and won't stop unless they shut it down.
>>
File: gh.jpg (17KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
17KB, 200x240px
>>34700428
Wow this is exactly the same life I am living.
>>
>>34700544
You are coming at me with a loaded question acting like ISIS is a legitimate political establishment.
It's like the guy before with the question about the second amendment, it's for the security of the state if shitbag factions like that pop up somewhere that isn't abroad. Sure they should probably get due process but putting that before peoples safety is like putting the cart in front of the horse.
As for loyalty, even if people living in that area had no loyalty to their nation it's still in their own self interest to kill people like ISIS before they abduct, kill, mutilate and otherwise try to impose on them. They're not people that can be reasoned with and corrected. They're pretty much the quintessential villain even if they have a sob story about why they felt it was right.
>>
>>34700637
They're like a dog that was deliberately turned rabid and set loose. You should put the thing down and you sure as shit shouldn't let it near your kids, but at the end of the day you ought to be looking at who turned it that way, and why. In large part, the Jew behind the curtain is Kissinger. By extension, this is America's mess. He deliberately undermined their advancement to protect America's interests. Islam was not a problem fifty years ago. They were rational human beings with values not incompatible with our own.
>>
>>34700711
>They're like a dog that was deliberately turned rabid and set loose.
This is why I said we probably don't have enough time. You have a lot of flawed preconceived notions. What would you say if I showed you a picture from the 1950's of an Afghanistan that looked like a regular city you'd find anywhere else and what you see now is the product of the Taliban and people like them who joined ISIS having their way.
You're way too wrapped up in your politics of who you think is responsible for what. Every person in ISIS is responsible for what ISIS does and earned whatever death comes their way.
I'll take your complaints about individual politicians faults in this when you bring in the names of individual tribes which were fighting during that politicians decisions and whom they attacked and why. If they had such a rightful objective as you say, have you asked yourself why did the country end up so destabilized after that American involvement? They never stopped fighting all they do is fight. It benefits them to fight to the detriment of the rest of their society. They flat out tell you they fight for oppression they simply want to oppress and eradicate everything in their sphere of influence. There is no argument to the contrary that they want anything else. Blaming Americans for making them is like blaming Americans for not invading them sooner and trying to force them into adopting a new political system which they have no want to create or enforce themselves because they benefit more from fighting and oppressing people. We really can't have a discussion that won't just go in a circle because there is nothing good about ISIS and trying to blame anyone but ISIS for their actions and behavior is ridiculous. You're trolling me, well done. I'm going to go face palm for having to have had this conversation.
>>
File: MADAO.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MADAO.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>34698516

Depends on how you look at it I guess. Most people have their pros and cons, how many cons it takes to make a loser I dunno.

I'm a lvl 35 wizard still living with parents with a borderline unhealthy interest in anime.
On the other side of things I'm at perfect health, in decent shape and have managed to work up a reasonably large pile of money.
>>
>>34700831
>What would you say if I showed you a picture from the 1950's of an Afghanistan that looked like a regular city you'd find anywhere else and what you see now is the product of the Taliban and people like them who joined ISIS having their way.
I'd say that that was exactly the point I just made.
>Every person in ISIS is responsible for what ISIS does and earned whatever death comes their way.
Like I said, they need to die. But you're looking at the monkey, not the organ grinder.
>Blaming Americans for making them is like blaming Americans for not invading them sooner and trying to force them into adopting a new political system which they have no want to create or enforce themselves because they benefit more from fighting and oppressing people.
But as we have discussed, they were not like this prior to American involvement. They were a tolerant society until they were intentionally destabilised when he sent Assad on the warpath. Then you got suicide bombers, now you have ISIS. Suicide bombers were considered haram by half of Islam initially by the way, but gradually they just tweaked the interpretation of scripture until it was A-ok. Shit just snowballed right out of control.
>there is nothing good about ISIS
Agreed.
>trying to blame anyone but ISIS for their actions and behavior is ridiculous
Short-sighted. It will inevitably happen again if we allow agitators to stir shit up with zero accountability.

I do believe that the world could join hands again. The way to do that is first, to put Kissinger in jail. Then, it's a battle of information. You would be surprised - appalled I would hope - at how far the people over there are kept in the dark. Ignorance is what keeps them where they are; they have been taught to fear knowledge. I'd encourage you to read 'An Evil Cradling' - a true account of a journalist imprisoned by them.
>>
I've never been a NEET. I come here to remind myself that my life is actually pretty OK.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.