[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blackfeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 14829418321690.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
14829418321690.png
8KB, 251x201px
a safespace for blackbots

white folk welcome, but keep it civil
>>
I'm at a really fucking white college, so I just hear a bunch of liberal white faggots trying to explain to me how black people always feel threatened and stuff.

Is the racism thing still bad for you guys? I honestly don't even know
>>
>>34698382
Im white and 5 inches dick
..how can i compete with you guys
>>
>go outside
>see a group of white people
>the collective memory triggers flashbacks of kkk
>immediately run in back inside
REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE WHITES ALLOWED TO TORTURE US LIKE THIS
>>
had to go to a nearby mostly racist city today...dem looks kill
>>
File: Crying Wojak.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojak.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>34698464
IM SORRY BRO. I PROMISE NOT TO HAVE ANY CHILDREN SO THIS DISEASE OF WHITENESS DOESNT CONTINUE.
>>
>tfw blackbot with shaven head
>hang out with other black friend but he has long hair
>girls flirt with him all the time
>I'm ignored every time

And he's just as socially awkward and quiet as I am so don't come at me saying he charismatic.
>>
>>34698524
Maybe he is just more attractive
>>
File: rotw.jpg (70KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
rotw.jpg
70KB, 780x439px
>>34698382
What a coincidence, I was just feeling the urge to crack a boon.
>>
File: 1449258550583.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449258550583.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>34698532
I KNOW AND IT PISSES ME OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34698550
There there, it'll be okay
>>
Have you guys ever requested knowledge of the whereabouts of females of human species with a pale skin?
>>
>>34698382
Obligatory Nigger
OP is a nigger
negro
>>
>>34698416
No
White people and some blacks genuinely believe it though
>>
I'm a brown Hispanic. Is that good enough? ;_;
>>
>>34698416
>Is the racism thing still bad for you guys? I honestly don't even know

on an individual level obviously not especially at a place like college but you cannot deny that there is still a great amount of institutional racism in America

the fact of the matter is, as long as law enforcement operates in a positive feedback loop then black america will have issues with over representation in jail for any crime, regardless of the amount its committed for any race
>>
>>34698416
The thing about racism is that it's subtle. All those horror stories of rednecks driving up to brown people in the General Lee and telling them to go back to Africa because Trump is president are isolated incidents. In most cases when someone is racist they just keep it to themselves out of fear of being attacked or alienated and talk about it with confidants behind closed doors.
>>
>>34698382
Let's analyse the black "master race"
>commit highest proportion of crime in USA
>commit highest amount of violent crime in USA (including murder and rape)
>worst demographic in any country they inhabit (most crime, most unemployed etc.)
>lowest average IQ on the bell-curve
>claim to be strongest race but actual Africans are generally very short and skinny
>can't live in the north without getting rickets
>ugliest race- nappy hair, coal-skin, lips that look like they've been punched etc.
>least desirable as partners, to other races and their own
>only race not to have built any long standing civilization
>have been slaves to every other race (Europeans, Arabs and now East Asians
>live on richest continent of resources, are poorest people on Earth (how can you even manage that)
>easily influenced by foreign cultures (many black Islamic terrorists and radical Christian preachers)
>claim history that isn't theirs to fill cultural void (look up "HOTEPs" and "Afrocentrism")
>claim to be best at sports even though most sports are dominated by Whites and Asians
>can't swim
>claim to have invented modern music- claim most modern music is based on black music (even though in turn that music was based on classical European music)
>claim to be best musicians (even though their songs are composed, produced and written by white people and on instruments invented by white people)
>even Gandhi hated black people- GANDHI!

anyone wish to refute?
>>
>>34699059
>lowest average IQ on the bull-curve
Thats abos though, but I agree on the part that they do have low average iq
>>
Feel sorry for you guys. Hard enough bein black without bein a virgin & sheeit.

At the same time, glad these threads exist. It helps assuage my racism to know that all races suffer from spaghetti & are KHHV.
>>
>>34699059
>black "master race"
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1484084962556.png (90KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
1484084962556.png
90KB, 480x364px
I go where I damn well please nigger
>>
What are you fucking gay, monkey fags telling me where to go
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.