[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the 10s be remembered for in your opinion (so far)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What will the 10s be remembered for in your opinion (so far)?
>>
>>34698139
Replacing a black president with a racist white guy that tweets.

Its what America wanted.
>>
>>34698139

Negatives

>record breaking levels of carbon in the atmosphere
>record breaking global climate shifts, hottest summers on record, coldest winters on record
>a gradual decline in quality of life in democratic countries
>resurgence of isolationist, nationalistic mindsets

Positives

>self-driving cars
>first generation of VR technology
>giant leaps in all sectors of science and technology
>viable HIV treatment coming closer to reality, certain strains of cancer now curable

Positive and/or Negative

>Tom Brady is still relevant
>>
File: 1472743631817.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472743631817.png
238KB, 400x350px
>>34698176
>Its what America wanted.

Perfectly said anon
>>
>>34698176

>Its what America wanted

It's what the electoral college wanted.

The majority of Americans who bothered to get off their lazy asses and vote, voted Democrat.

Trump lost the popular vote by several million.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAH.jpg (107KB, 625x838px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAH.jpg
107KB, 625x838px
>>34698176
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
TRUMP BAD HILLARY GOOD

IMMA GOOD GOY MASSA I LUVVS ME SOME HILLARY SHILLING

35 RUPPESSSSS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT RAJESH
-MR. SHEKELSTEIN

THANK U FOR YOUR COOPERATION

TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020
>>
>>34698254
But they are not lazy enough to go out and riot and call everyone who disagrees with the bigots. I hope we will see the end of SJW's soon. It seems more likely know because more people than ever seem to speak up against them now that Trump has been elected.
>>
>>34698334

People in general are becoming more polarized.

People are the left are becoming even less tolerant and more belligerent towards people on the right.

People on the right are become less tolerant and more belligerent towards people on the left.

Society as a whole is decaying. I'd rather see a return to civility and rational exchanges of ideas and values.
>>
>>34698357
That would indeed be better. The SJW's started by calling people a racist and privileged for no good reason. Might be a kid like argument "b-but they started it" but it's true in this case. It's like there is no choice other than to be a shitlord. It's either that or don't say shit to them. And no people don't want to stay silent anymore.
>>
>>34698410

>don't say shit to them

Even that's not an option, because they'll bring the fight to you. The only options are join the SJWs or fight them.
>>
>>34698422
The funny thing is that they are destroying their own movement. The younger generation is becoming more conservatieve because they don't want to take part in that ridiculousness.
>>
The online generation.
00s was still mainly kids and nerds. Youtube only started in 06. Today every simpleton who doesn't know what ctrl-alt-del does has a button for it on their phone, along with facebook, google and amazon.
Also the first (and hopefully the last) decade where political correctness is actually the mainstream norm instead of the butt end of stand-up routines.
>>
>>34698139
the sandnigger invasion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.