/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is cheating on me on an online video game and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I have met her nearly a year ago, but I met her on an online game called final fantasy xiv, not real life. We just really had a lot in common and became really attached to one another. We agreed not to cheat on one another, real life or in-game. We agreed that we will meet each other in real life this month, but I decided not to anymore. Why?

It's because I was told by an extremely trustworthy friend (with picture evidence) that she was doing something called "ERP" (erotic role play) with another guy online. But...why must she ERP while I am offline? Why not tell me about it? Why isn't she seriously committed to a relationship? I ended the relationship with her, and it really hurts. I thought I finally found the one, but it was just wishful thinking I guess.

I don't know what to do from here, I can't stop thinking about her. I am just lost, and I need to vent, I'm sorry.
P.S: I know sexual urges happen with everyone, but I don't believe you need to cheat on your significant other to accomplish that. That's what masturbation is for, right?

TL;DR My girlfriend cheated on me on an online video game when we agreed not to do that offline or online. Am I being selfish, or am I in the right for feeling this way?

What do /r9k/ bros?
>>
Forget about her and move on. She's a whore.
>>
>>34697975
You need to stop playing video games their beginning to warp your perceptions
>>
Before I even read I was thinking "i met her online"

You gotta stop with this meeting over a video game shit. They are always whores like that.
>>
if you haven't met in person, it's not a relationship.
>>
>>34697997
This. Your understanding of social interaction is warped, so why should you expect any better from her? "It's on the internet so it dosen't count."
>>
>>34698013
Why do you think that?
Orange juice.
>>
>>34698057
because no d in p means cuck city
>>
>>34697998
>>34698013
i disagree. iv'e been with my gf for over a year. met her on wow. we skyped every day for months before i went up and saw her. fucked for a week straight. shes like an 8/10 too. just has really bad social anxiety. never even kissed a guy before me. she was tight af. but i probably just found a unicorn.

they do exist though. and it's not that weird, people talk before meeting on dating sites and tinder. and this way you are more likely to find someone you get along with, not just a random girl who you shared a class with or worked with.
>>
>>34697975
if this is somehow connected to the thread a month ago about a girl complaining that her online bf didn't erp with her anymore so she wanted to erp with other people.... this has been a masterful month-long shitpost and i'm glad i was able to notice the connection.

if not then fuck off, your relationship was never real in the first place and you're literally retarded for having any emotions on the matter whatsoever. just play the game and meet girls irl and join the warmane private server, donations are welcome
>>
File: received_1735076123473912.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1735076123473912.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
Never date or associate yourself with erpers in general, they're all fucked in the head, every single one of them, I know it off personal experience, they're all the most uncaring untrustworthy people, they all eventually lose sense of reality, normies might be a better option, even tho a normie would never want to date anyone on this board.
>Implying anyone on this board isn't already fucked in the head beyond saving
When erpers finally somehow manage to meet (and fuck) their partner(s), it goes catastrophically terrible and awkward once they realize sex and interaction isn't like any of their fantasies.
Never got into ERP, but a handful of friends/acquaintances got strongly into it, and somehow despite my own mental sickness I somehow feel more level headed than those fuckers.
>>
File: Draenei.jpg (221KB, 759x986px) Image search: [Google]
Draenei.jpg
221KB, 759x986px
>>34697975
As someone who rp'd for quite a while I can say that it's very easy to get a girl to erp with you if it'd be ic for their characters to have a sexual relationship.

It's honestly just masturbation with a interactive fictional character unless there is a strong real connection between the players I wouldn't give it any weight.
>>
>>34698193
She's literally masturbating and getting off to the interactive live-chat of another man.

If you're okay with this, then you are undoubtedly a cuck.
>>
>>34698228
If the emphasis is on the man behind the character I agree that it's cheating.
However most roleplayers worth two shits can see the difference between out of character and beeing in character.

Also one of the girls I had erp with even told me she wouldn't be attracted to my character if he were real yet I still fucked her character with mine.
Unless she's using voice communication or anything I wouldn't be too worried about it.
>>
>>34698083
Still not a real relationship since you talk about her without any respect and see her only as a sex toy. Honey a real relationship is when you have respect for each other and truly love each other for who they are and not the sexual part. You disgust me
>>
You should try getting off Balmung and playing the actual game like the rest of us
>>
>>34698193
Speaking the truth my man. Once I got over the initial embarrassment I had, it was actually really fun. I miss those carefree high school days.
>>
>>34698228
If she's not getting off though, it's just character development. I've done plenty of serious roleplay and sometimes sexua things come into the equation and it would be stupid not to include that in character development
>>
>>34698364
Don't try to justify cuckolding!!!!!
>>
>>34697975
Shouldn't have trusted her lad. Time to move on to bigger and better things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.