[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ oneitis thread /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

File: we.gif (915KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
we.gif
915KB, 500x282px
Let's get a oneitis thread going.

Post pic of oneitis followed by what you'd like to say to them.

Dear S,

I've been described as many things. Reclusive, hermit, hiki, shut-in, agrophobe, antisocial. And, for the most part they may be true.

But there's something about you that makes me want to break out my shell, to reach out for your solf skin and feel the embrace of your arms. I want to be hugged by you, I want our lips to meet, I want to talk into the late hours about fairies and Nietzsche and cartoons. I want to fall on you when I'm weak, I want to be there for your highs and lows. I want to fuck you so hard. I want to caress and cuddle with you.

Please, please, please say you love me. You're the only thing I have, the only one who has ever made me feel this way.

I Iove you.
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (87KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
87KB, 350x350px
Dear H.
I don't quite know what it is about you that's got me like this. You've got me going crazy over you, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and tell you just how beautiful I think you are. I want to get to know you better so badly and I wish you could make these feelings last. But there's nothing I can do, I know this one-sided romance could only ever end in slowly fading heartache.
>>
File: tumblr_ok7c04sMHD1w0e0vvo1_1280.jpg (555KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok7c04sMHD1w0e0vvo1_1280.jpg
555KB, 720x1280px
Dear A,

You're literally a robot's dream girl. I can't think of any other Asian girl who supports Trump and is a /mu/tant at that. I'd love to be there for you IRL. You don't even know I exist and you live in another state but I've been following your life for the past two or so years and it's a real treat to see you grow. I'm sorry for what you're going through at home and I hope your shithead dad gets what he deserves in the future. You're going to make it in life. Maybe when I'm rich we can vacation to Hawaii and relax in the sand like how you always wanted.

I love the way you wear that sundress. I don't love the way you conspire to shoot up your school since I wouldn't be able to take it if something serious happened to you.
>>
File: pixies-doolittle.jpg (174KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
pixies-doolittle.jpg
174KB, 953x953px
Dear E,
I don't know what I did to you, I don't know exactly why you left or why you started to feel differently for me, and I'm sorry for anything I did. I miss you ever single day, and it doesn't help that now I'm stuck in your country, missing the most important person in my life. I love you, and I always will. I'll always be yours.
>>
Dear G,
I'm sorry I'm so horrifically awkward around you. I'm normally fairly confident around new people, but for some reason talking to you makes my knees turn into butter and my brain turn to mush. Maybe it's your vast knowledge of basically anything, the way you hold yourself and talk in such a confident manner, or the face bestowed upon you by angels; its likely a combination of the three.

But something about you is just so damn approachable, I can't help but come back for more. Your kind demeanor, and open mind make you one of the most incredible girls I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. So, if I ever work up the balls to take things further, I'd really appreciate you giving me a chance. Thanks.

-The New Guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x454px
>>34698247
>asian
>trump supporter
>/mu/

Is this a magical creature? C-care to tell us more?
>>
>>34697754
If there was something I'd like to say to her I'd send her a message. Sadly, nothing I could possibly say can change the way things are.
>>
File: Cvhc8i-UsAAxXy6[1].jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cvhc8i-UsAAxXy6[1].jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
Dear C

I wish that I hadn't always had such shit timing. It seems like every time we come back into each others lives, it's right after you've started dating some new guy. I have to know if we can work as more than friends, and I'm sure as shit not going to be able to meet any girls in the meantime, so I guess I'm just chilling in the mean time

One day
>>
T,

You utterly tyrannized my heart. I have never felt so much before or since. Never. What was overdosing on shrooms, or 2C-B next to being with you? What were all my theophanies, my mystic visions, my late night movie life-changers next to you? What was anything?

When I met you, I realized that this world and almost everything we do is just a rationalization that we invent while we're waiting for love to return to us. When we're in love, we can see how small and unimportant it all is. This whole existence--this whole universe!--is just an imperfection on the surface of that eternal light.

And you were that light. And I don't mean light in the sense of something infinitely boring and idealized. It's more than that.

When I was young, younger even than I was when I met you, I used to go for long walks in my hometown. The soft, fragrant wind would blow through the pine trees and caress me, and the sky would turn quietly overhead, gleaming with numberless stars... in those moments--in the heart of the night, in the deepest, most sacred parts of the woods, in the moments when I could tell the seasons were changing--I felt something I can't possibly put into words. It is too big to put into words, and too beautiful.

And I felt that when I was with you, too. I felt that you were the source of that feeling, and everything else that was good in the world. Every feeling of nostalgia, everything beautiful and inexpressible in this world felt like you. I felt like it was marked with your seal, like your stamp, and everything wonderful in this existence was just a facsimile of you, a poor copy that'd been left laying around. And I wanted the real thing.

I've said too much already. I can't put it into words. All writing does is deaden me, is deaden the living memory of you. I hope that we can meet again, someday. Even if I gotta wait a billion years.

I love you.
>>
>>34698460

ayyyy its that boy from spy kids!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 328x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 328x449px
Dear Bowie autistic clone, love songs have a new meaning since I met you, there's no place to hide my love for you anymore. If I have a chance with you let me know, but if not just be gentle with my sore heart, let me be your friend, a shoulder you can cry on. Theres so many lights and darkness in this world, my dear, and you're one of these tiny powerful light that makes my life less miserable just evoking your image in my mind. I'm happy when I sleep, because you're always in my dreams.
>>
File: why4.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
why4.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>34697754
Dear S,

I've loved you for two years now. I know you don't know, but I think of you every day. Every day I obsess over the thought of touching you. I think of marrying you, I think of fucking you casually. I think of all the times you and I talked at work and I was so painfully awkward and made it out that I don't care about you. I think you liked me, and for that I regret everything I didn't do for you.

I see you all the time on Facebook with your ugly friends, you don't talk to many guys. I know it. You have never posted on Facebook other than your beautiful photos. I look at your photos wishing I was there holding you from behind and kissing you gently. I can't explain the emotions I feel for you. I dreamt of you last night and it was so realistic, for the 5th fucking time. I woke up almost crying because I wanted it to be true so badly.

We will never have a reason to talk, and I'm not even sure if you're straight. I'm sorry I stalk your YouTube every day but I can't help knowing what you're up to.

God I love you Sophia, I wish I didn't have to move jobs but I moved knowing I'd make more money so eventually you'll settle down with me. I want to run away with you.
>>
File: im not doxxing my oneitis.jpg (174KB, 1280x1377px) Image search: [Google]
im not doxxing my oneitis.jpg
174KB, 1280x1377px
I've fallen for you in a way I never thought I could. Speaking as someone who wants to kill himself, as someone who abuses drugs, as someone who doesn't find purpose in anything, I somehow find purpose in you. Just hearing your name makes my heart skip a beat. I remember how you looked at me. It was like you saw something in me that l didn't know was there. l miss that. l miss you. Maybe some day, my flower girl.
>>
>>34699351
God I feel the need to continue this post I can't fucking get over her.

Every day I fucking beg and plead with God to see that "Hey :)" in my message box on Facebook. Jesus Christ I can't take it anymore.

I will message you one day babe, and I know you'll fall for me again.
>>
File: 1425006599945.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1425006599945.png
361KB, 858x725px
Jesus christ you're all pathetic. All women are exactly the fucking same.
>>
>>34699445
No they aren't you literal fucking retard.
>>
>>34697754
I don't know what I'd say desu, we've not spoken in years. I miss her.
>>34699445
Nice edge. Faggot.
>>
File: 1481917942965.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1481917942965.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>34699460
>tfw too intelligent to waste all my time fantasising about some roastie whore
>>
>>34699481
I'll agree that the only girls worth obsessing over are virgins and I'm 90% sure my oneitis is a virgin.
>>
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

OMG HAHAHAHAHAH XDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAH

THIS FUCKING THREAD

HHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

IM DEAD
>>
>>34697754
Is it bad I don't even know her name?
>>
Is this cringe thread or what
>>
>>34700082
Every thread is the cringe thread
>>
I like her a lot I guess haha. I hope I can hangout with her on Sunday. I'll just see if I have work that day. I want to think she still likes me, but I'm not entirely sure if she even wants a relationship
>>
File: Untitled 333.png (518KB, 474x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 333.png
518KB, 474x470px
>>34697754
Dear L,

I know that love is not magic, it's a choice. And i am willing to make that choice for you, to forever love you. I am ready to sacrifice everything and completely change the direction my life is taking, if it meant i could be with you.
Only you.

Pic related, its Lizy.
>>
File: youyouyoujerkoff.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
youyouyoujerkoff.gif
2MB, 480x480px
Dear Brit,
Fuck off you whore.
Yeah, I am mad. No, I'm not ghosting you because I'm sick or busy, no matter what your brother says. I have no desire to be your cucked lackey, you twisted slit.
Die in a gonorrhea related grease fire.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.