[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that women never rape each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lez.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
lez.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
Is it true that women never rape each other?
>>
>>34696965
Not really. There are a lot of girls who have been involved in a sexual situation with one of their friends because that other girl was "messing around" or trying something new. The thing is that most of the girls who have experienced this kind of literal sexual harrassment, laugh it off or just ignore it.
>>
No, why on earth would you think that?
>>
>>34696965
Actually there are more rapes (by other inmates) per inmate in women's prisons.

Lesbian relationships also have a much higher instance of sexual assault and abuse.

In instances of intimate partner violence in heterosexual couples, the female is the instigator over 60% of the time.

Thank fuck women are weak as fuck, they are guilty of everything they blame men for, they'd be rampaging across the country if they were strong enough to do things like open pick jars.
>>
>>34696965
Have you ever been to a womens prison?
>>
>>34696965
No. In fact, the opposite is true. Statistically, same-sex female couples have disproportionately high rates of sexual assault (specifically when a bisexual partner is involved, or something to that effect).
>>
>>34696965
Jurisdiction in western society has two important axioms:
>1.) Rape is the worst crime a person can commit.
>2.) Women can not rape.
>>
>>34697206
>Lesbian relationships also have a much higher instance of sexual assault and abuse.

I was so surprised the first time I heard this. I wonder what it is that causes it?
>>
>>34698907
Twice as many women as in traditional relationships.
>>
File: IMG_3968.jpg (214KB, 1015x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3968.jpg
214KB, 1015x759px
I was sort of molested by a summer school algebra teacher. She pushed her boobs in my face and pushed my face into her boobs when no one was in the room and I had gone in for some extra help. She passed me because she was a creepy lesbian. She wasn't hot or anything, old, ugly, sagging tits.
>>
>>34698980

So if she would of been hot it would of been fine?
>>
>>34698998
No, that's not what I'm saying, most female rapists who go after underage boys/girls are stereotypically attractive. I thought that was pretty common knowledge so I added the contrary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.