[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck being a normie !!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-07-00-46-03.jpg (66KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-07-00-46-03.jpg
66KB, 540x520px
I wanted to try being a normie and get a girlfriend but shit like this just makes me

>REEEEEEE
>>
most more normal girls openly making sexual references in intelligent ways
>>
>>34696201

amen brother

skdn
>>
How do religious people end up so slutty?

I was raised in a somewhat religious house but it was never forced on me and I stopped attending church at 13 or so and stopped believing in that stuff.

I never became a alcoholic druggy sex fiend and I still want a pure gf to marry.

I don't need religion to tell me that a virgin wife is the best possible scenario. It's just common sense. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>34696242
>How do religious people end up so slutty?
Can you stop with this meme? Everyone with a brain knows it's neither funny nor true. It's just le generalization I saw on TV XDDDD
>>
>>34696242
>muh virgin

Humongous faggot with a soft penis detected
>>
>>34696299

wrong. im a soft faggot with a humongous penis
>>
>>34696201
Your standard for intelligent conversation must be shockingly low.
>>
>>34696242
How do religious people end up so slutty?
repressed sexuality.
>>
>>34696682
And yours pretentiously high, my good man.
>>
>>34696242
>How do religious people end up so slutty?

Massive sexual repression leads to them going nuts when they have some freedom. Also the ones who claim to be super pious are ALWAYS masive perverts.
>>
>>34696242
nice reddit spacing
>>
>>34696201
>intelligent ways

lol
>>
>>34696242
>le virgin women are purest meme

Are you a germophobe too? Because pretty much any surface you touch with your bare hands was probably touched at some point by someone who was sick or ill, you could be getting their germs!

I hope you clean the toilet seat every time you sit down in case you get germs from a family member from their too.

I also hope you have your own personal silverware and cutlery to use because other people in your family may pass you germs that way too!

Most women wash their goddamn vaginas anon. Their pussy isn't more or less valuable because someone else got there first you mentally retarded sperg.
>>
>>34697769
Kill yourself roastie garbage. You are entirely undesirable and only worth burning for whale oil.
>>
>>34697769
Cuck xdddddd
>>
Is this what passes for female "humor" these days? Jesus Christ...
>teehee blowjobs amirite girls? XD
It's like they don't evolve past middle school.
>>
>>34698106
Because they don't. It's embarrassing
>Why do girls pretend to have hobbies
>>
>>34696161
Social networks were a mistake. Before you'd be young and horny and dumb and you would flash your GFs at a sleep over or a trucker on the highway. Then a few hours later your hormones would calm down and you'd pretend it never happened. Now your sex drive makes you plaster that stuff so everyone for eternity knows it
>>
>>34696201
>intelligent ways
You clearly have trouble with that
>>
>>34697769

>>34697769

You're retarded and your analogies are fucking fallacies I don't know where to start. First off, washing your stinky vagina doesn't remove STDs or Aids, dumbfuckingstan. Second, when a woman has loads of sex its more likely for her to cheat. For someone who is planning to get married, this bad because it destroys the family. Marriage is part of the reason why civilization has been successful. Pure woman are desirable because of biological and hygiene reasons. Its a fact of life. A pure woman is less likely to sleep around and more likely remain monogamous. Stupid women like you are the reason why we're going backwards into our primitive instincts. Pic related is your fucking smug face when you thought you appeared so smart making a stupid fucking post. Fuck you.
>>
>>34696242
All studies show religious people are significantly less slutty.
A better question you might want to ask yourself: why is there the PERCEPTION of religious people being more slutty? Following that, who are the content creators and curators behind this idea?
>>
>>34697769
I laugh every time someone wants a virgin because always roastie defense force appears to tell him how wrong it is and how any roastie, including even those with 50+ dick count are equal because they, holy shit, WASHED themselves hahaha.
>>
>>34698106
This is entirely what the Ghostbusters controversy was

Women wanting the right to make jokes that a 14 would
Awful
>>
>>34697769
HPV, HSV, HIV, etc. don't "wash" off :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.