[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Doesn'tGiveAShitAboutWomen/ here anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I took the redpill. It was harsh and bitter. I felt anger and felt depressed but now I accept that women have always been dumb manipulative creatures and will continue to do so for eons. Past love songs, crushes, romantic movies etc. don't hit me hard anymore even if I try. Love is only a made up concept to manipulate men to be betabux. I genuinely don't care anymore. My hatred for women has gone away.

I view women as the grown version of children. They will always have a children mentality inside of them because its in their biology. They're not le divine oh so mysterious people. They're just children.
>>
I also could care less
>>
>>34696649
then you should work at caring less. it will help. look how free OP is now.
>>
>>34696670
>I also could care less

Means this anon doesn't give a fk about wymyn.
Phd in englando.
>>
my views on women are pretty fucked up

I am insanely jealous of women and wish I were one and I place the concept of women on a pedestal and have an intense love for women but I also have misogynistic views and zero libido so I don't want to have sex with them or even talk to them really

it's hard to put into words
maybe I just like the aesthetic of women
>>
>>34696126
I too don't give a shit about them. I browse the catalog on here every day looking for any threads that are NOT about women or anything sexual. I tend to come up empty handed a lot. I had sex twice when I was a different man. I realized it's all just bullshit after the second one. Couldn't even stay hard either. It's not as enjoyable as virgins think it is. Someday I'm going to move far north and live in isolation as much as possible. Only thing I care about in life is music and learning. I like to read. Chasing women in your 20's is fucking sad. Get a job and care for YOURSELF over anyone else.

>inb4 reee normie get out

Fuck you, losers. Make me. Get over yourself and your pathetic desires, spend your time wisely and do something productive for once.
>>
what do you think of when you jerk off?
>>
>>34696126
i want sex just for the experience but i have absolutely no interest in having a relationship with any woman other than my mother.

i think women are (probably) socialized to be children. i've known plenty that weren't, but enough of them have really fucked up worldviews that i want nothing to do with.
>>
>>34696836
You sound like a pathetic faggot with an obvious mental illness that you're delusional of. How can anybody be so caught up in the affairs of other people and their biology. Dumb ass sheep. Think for yourself for once.
>>
>>34697515
>Dumb ass sheep. Think for yourself for once.
isn't 4chan 18+?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.