[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are homeless people even a thing when autismbux exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 592x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 592x505px
Why are homeless people even a thing when autismbux exist?
>>
because kid killing murderer ex-soldiers deserve to freeze on the streets
>>
>>34695560
Society doesn't provide drug addictbux I believe.
>>
>>34695560

mental illness
unafforable housing
drug addiction
burn outs without families/friends
etc.
>>
autismbux is not enough to live on
>>
You think disability can pay rent in a city?
>>
Autismbux are a meme.

It doesn't pay.
>>
>>34695560
>Why are homeless people even a thing when autismbux exist?
they are literally too stupid to utilize autismbux

no but seriously though homelessness could be stopped in a day if people really actually cared to do so, but the issue is there is a real stigma against the homeless and people simply ignore them, don't see them as human
>>
>>34695560
because they're losers anon.
simple as that
>>
Autism bucks arent easy to get in the south here in america or as a single male.
>>
>>34695604
Then why don't they turn in their good boy point and have Mommy make them tendies?
>>
>>34695560
In the US autismbux are a difficult thing to get usually.

Tons of people trying to play the system to get free money obviously... The system to get accepted is not easy to get through because of it. It also doesn't pay anywhere near enough to afford a place and food.
>>
>>34695632
There's. Guy in our neighborhood who refuses to take anything from anyone, walking around in the same pair of shoes for like 5 years. You offer him something and he laughs and shakes his head, never talks. He's an adult and we can't make him take stuff, it's sad.
>>
trump will soon take neetbux away. he's giving you a job now! :) everyone gets one!
>>
>>34695696
>here anon, take these cursed boots
>hey anon, take this poisoned cake
>yo anon, i got this nice devil possessed friend you should meet

looks to me like the guy is smarter than you all
>>
>>34695778
no what the fuck I'm not gonna work
>>
In most cases there is some kind of mental illness at play, often drug use as well.

Another sad truth is that people abusing the social security disability system is part of the reason there is so much opposition to it, making it often very hard for people to get benefits and making those benefits sometimes not enough.
>>
>>34695691

This, socalfag here and my father has been on ptsd bux for awhile and when has to go in to sort shit out with his payment he sees ALOT of pieces of shit there trying to get money. Nigger and spic gangbangers with their parole officers trying to get a buck because they killed someone and can't get a job because of it. It's fucked out here.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34695778
FUCK DRUMPF I DONT WANNA WORK
>>
>>34696479
there's no excuse now! jobs are plentiful and you'll enjoy your time earning your money!
>>
>>34695560
Most homeless people either suffering some mental illness or if they live long enough on the streets they get one. Society doesn't like to talk about homeless people other than give them food and shelter. In reality most of them are unsalvageable. They are forever unemployable and unfit to live among normies. Ask any social service, they will admit this. Like true robots they are just a burden for society.
>>
>>34697460
How can anyone enjoy working?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.