[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you robots get your haircut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1486110420465.png (368KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486110420465.png
368KB, 426x500px
How do you robots get your haircut
>>
I dont. I hate talking to the barber so I just don't go and cut my hair myself. It's not like anyone else is going to see it.
>>
>>34695483
I don't. I have really long hair.
>>
File: 1451335330218.png (214KB, 375x374px)
1451335330218.png
214KB, 375x374px
My mom cuts it for me. Not even ashamed.
>>
I've just been sporting buzz cuts since I was 19 or so.
>>
i tell the barber exactly what to do then proceed to tell him to shut the fuck up
>>
I shave my own head when it gets too long. Every girl I know said I looked better with long hair though, idk why they think that, being shaved feels so much cleaner and manlier.
>>
>>34695529
I'm considering doing that
But right now my hair is like, 2 months uncut and it's starting to look like a messy mullet in the back and a messy bowl cut in the front
The fuck do I do? I dont even know what to tell my hair stylist
>>
>>34695483
I don't have any hair. I just wear an ugly toupee.
>>
(1) Grab the hair that's long
(2) Cut it
If it gets fuckedup, it grows back and you can try again.
>>
Electric trimmer at home.

Best investment a robot could ever make.

I've got a electric trimmer with titanium blades that I bought in 2006 for $120.

I've used it 2 times per week for the last 11 years. I calculate that it has saved me about $4800 on haircuts. (That price doesn't include travel time to he barber and does not take into account inflation, so the trimmer savings could be $10000+)
>>
>>34695483
>Since you asked

A haircut for me is looking at pictures of girl cock while squatting over a mirror and shaving my asshole so I can effectively clean all the poop out

Then have my dad walk in and catch me and in a quick studder explain how its not gay because
>muh 2017
>muh gender is a social construction

Then come on to /r9k/ and make /memegay/ threads while still asserting im straight
>>
>>34695483
i don't cut my hair.
It's all curly now.
>>
>>34695483
I cut it myself like twice a year
>>
>>34695483
>How do you robots get your haircut

every time my dad forces me to get a haircut this is what I do

I go in there and sit down, say just a trim, leave the style the same (there is no style)

if they ask questions I say do what you think is best

every time they are finished I still have hair and I look ok

I think my technique is pretty good
>>
>>34695561
I just left it alone, it will look bad at times until it gets to the right lengths though.

I haven't cut my hair in years. Just gotta wash it properly and comb it when you shower and you'll be fine.
>>
>>34695483
i have cut my own hair for the past 10 years or so. it looks like shit, to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1479971143740.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1479971143740.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>"just do something that you think will look good on me"

I'm okay with the result like 9/10 times

only get a cut once every 6 months or so but am actually going to tomorrow
>>
>>34695483
Barber. The same barber since the 80's.
>>
>>34695871
Not a robot, dadnorm.
>>
File: 1479752556762.jpg (15KB, 250x211px)
1479752556762.jpg
15KB, 250x211px
>>34695532
My mom just cut my hair today, and I'm 23. It's a pain in the ass to arrange and she's getting arthritic, but I want her to cut my hair until she's literally incapable. That will be a sad day.

You know, because I'll have to start actually paying for it.
>>
>>34695712
That's not gay at all. Not even a real faggot.
>>
>First step before anything I look at myself in the mirror and I determine what'll look good on me. Then I'd go in with a general idea of what I want. I then express it verbally. He begins to cut my hair. There's little to no conversation things about the weather usually. If I find something lacking I'll address it "hey could trim this shorter". After that I get up and reach into my pocket and spill my spaghetti. At this point he'll look at me and I'll probably be halfway to the door.
>>
>>34695532
>being ashamed of a decent cut just because your mother did it
>>
I tell the asian lady who cuts my hair to just make it shorter. Haircuts make me feel bad because I can see how thin my hair is getting
>>
> let hair grow for manbun cus looks kool
> 2 years later since I had a haircut lol
> no manbun, look like a school shooter
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.