[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first week of required programming class >100% male >everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1468093964495.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468093964495.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>first week of required programming class
>100% male
>everyone is super autistic and/or already has friends
>there's a brony who already knows how to do everything the professor shows, so when the prof gives an example and asks us what to do he always answers in an instant
>tfw being the middling student for the first time

It's really getting to me, I've been the top student in pretty much every class I've taken so far (history, politics, social sciences, english, math up to trigonometry) but now I'm a small fish in a big pond. Anyone else here relate?
>>
It is not hard to learn. Stop worrying about other people and focus on your own shit. Keep up with the material and you'll be fine.
>>
>>34695223
>100% male
is this a problem for you?

It shows you've chosen the right subject imo
>>
Introductory programming courses a full of autists like that but they fall out quickly. Once their past knowledge and experience runs out, they are just as dumb if not dumber.
>>
>tfw want to learn programming but have no problem solving skills and not smart enough to think of what to do with code
>>
>>34695223
Yeah. I'm a senior and I've been working with a doctoral candidate. He's been doing side projects since his undergrad and has tons of shit on his github and blog. I've either been so poor of a time manager or too interested in not being so alone to do anything but what my classes have asked of me. I feel like I'm outpaced by people who actually enjoy living and working.
>>
>>34695223
>there's a brony
wait how extreme is he
does he wear brony clothes in public and shit

or does he just have a pony wallpaper on his laptop?
>>
File: 1410219235998.jpg (24KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
1410219235998.jpg
24KB, 403x195px
>tfw want to go into a computer degree but shit at math and know the jobs are all getting outsourced to poos
>>
>>34695852
I knew a dude who wore brony clothes in public. They were subtle enough that most people didn't see an adult man wearing MLP merch though. He was a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>34695852
As in, wearing a tail on his belt with one of the shirts

>>34695300
It wouldn't be a problem but everyone smells like stale body odor and the spaghetti levels are unbearable. I'm used to being the only robot in a room full of normies.
>>
>>34695922
>computer degree
Nigga needs a degree to use a laptop hahahaha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.