[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 31

File: 1486335889906[1].jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486335889906[1].jpg
586KB, 800x600px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Use initials because fuck it stop being a fag.
>>
D.
Your podcast is awful.
A.
>>
I just wanted to say.

Why do I get weird ass connections to my computer around this time of the month? These are from mexico this time.

Just stop it please. Stop it. It's not her I know that. It's someone that's butthurt that I exist and they want to either find out what I know or some other dumb shit. Everyone knows me and they know what I'm about. I'm untouchable, unbreakable, invincible. You literally cannot do anything to me. I don't know who is trying to but they clearly don't understand the situation. You can't get me in trouble. You can't. You can't copy me. Would just come off as a pale imitation being found wanting.

So just go be butthurt and stop messing with your little scripts that mess up my typing, mouse, and other shit. It's mildly annoying at worst.
>>
>>34695257
are you schizophrenic? lol
>>
>>34695142
J
I really need to stop talking to you, putting this off any longer is just going to hurt me more. I'm not even starting the conversations anymore, why the fuck would you want me around at all?
A
>>
>>34695282
lol %systemroot%microsoft/net framework reg edits and script kiddie bullshit.

Kinda weird how that was also magically added to my firewall exceptions!

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>34695912
>using windows in the current year of our lord two thousand and seventeen
>>
L,

I love you so so so much. You are my future, you are my everything. The world is foggy without you, it is dark, it is bleak, it is without any value.

Sincerely, with lots of love,

J
>>
That grouplove video with the pink haired girl is suppose to be literally you. The dress, the hair color, the hair style, the makeup, the location, what you do in secret, my occult, my sleepy head, my halo, my love for the most adorable girl.

Good morning <#

You're the only one I have said that to for over 2 years. There hasn't been anyone but you.
>>
File: why.jpg (246KB, 455x842px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
246KB, 455x842px
sigh.

If it's from your A, J, W, whatever... probably shouldn't believe it right away. The facebook settings were changed to mexico so that should give you an idea of who is doing this.
>>
>>34696381
the ones about love (for the 50s pink haired girl) and the music though you should believe.
>>
my Howard

Not sure if you still come around here but I still think of you often and miss our correspondence
Please don't hit me up on the Facebook you have of me--that one has been commandeered by my ex
I miss you

your Katherine
>>
So much hacking.

You can just look at my art to see who I am, They can't fake that.You can easily tell who is my muse.
>>
>>34695142
S,
I don't know how I feel about you. I really don't.

On the one hand, you are cute as fuck with a beautifully dark sense of humor and a great voice. You're just as charming irl as you are online, and I really dig that. I value you as a friend and I'd like to see you as a little more than that.

At the same time, I don't know if it'd be wise to date you. Hell, I don't know if it'd be wise to date anyone right now. You give off an air of someone above me, you're in a different circle. I never know what to say to you when I see you at the coffee shop, because as interesting as that world is it's something I'm not a part of. I'm not a musician.

It's gotten to the point where I realize I'm putting the pussy on a pedestal, and I'm realizing that doing so puts you out of my range.

If you asked, I'd hop on that pussy no questions asked. As of right now though, I'm just debating whether or not it's worth the effort.

With mixed emotions,
C
>>
>>34695142

To Anthony,

I know at times you looked at my ass a lot

What did that look mean?

Were you saying you wanted into my ass?

If only you had told me you were aroused by me I would have serviced you.

Sincerely,

Femanonette
>>
I,

I know you read these threads

Me mostre seu rosto...

Voce e bonita!

S
>>
When you told me you believed in magic I didn't know what to think. I get it now. Little did I know your occult had me as a figure head. Well, not at first but you all knew I was going to take his place. Sex magic, star magic, pagan magic. I am now a God aren't I?

That's so weird. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.

My mom was talking to her wasn't she? I heard her wishing someone a happy birthday and hers is tomorrow.

This is so weird.
>>
Do suicide notes go here? I'm trying to keep mine simple and short.
>>
>>34697293
That's a great suicide note, very short, concise and to the point. 10/10 would mourn your death.
>>
>>34697324
Thanks senpai. I was thinking about doing a joke note, like nothing but "This space intentionally left blank", but I wouldn't be around to see the reactions. Kinda ruins the whole thing.
>>
>>34697335
Do the thing like Moe from the Simpsons, tape a note with NO FUNERAL to your back.
Only 90s kids would get that sick reference.
>>
I am suffocating in me
>>
File: 1450323750039.gif (740KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1450323750039.gif
740KB, 500x707px
E, I'm sorry, I don't know what I did to you, or what were your reasons exactly for leaving me, they seemed vague, but they're your reasons, and they're valid. I just miss you, and I still love you. I wish you felt something for me.
A
>>
I want to disappear so god damn fucking badly. I'm sick of being a puppet. I'm sick of my life being fake. I'm sick of the fact the only women I have been with were hired to be from people I thought I could trust. Just what the fuck is that? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?

I have only ever wanted something real. I have only ever wanted honesty and genuine love. I will never get that with you people in my life. I will never get that with your so called "Help" and "Looking out for me" horseshit. You are doing nothing but destroying me.

Fucking christ how do I disappear when you're me? How the fuck could I possibly do it? I'm being tracked, I literally cannot do it on my own.

I will never be able to turst again. Because of that I will never be able to love again. I will never be able to look someone in the eyes honestly. I will always be questioning "Is this more of the same? Is this person a fantasy? Will they fulfill their contract and leave me immediately like all the others?"

Why did you do this to me?
>>
>>34697812
>I have only ever wanted honesty and genuine love.
So does everyone.
Nobody gets it.
Closest you might get is with yourself.
Good luck.
>>
Dear J,
I know there's a little something between us. Like we're both afraid to make a move because we don't know if we really have feelings for each other. And we won't let ourselves get too close if those feelings aren't reciprocated. To be honest I've never been looking for a relationship but maybe I could try it out if it means I get to cuddle with you. Because I just really wanna hug you lots. How bout it? I hope you haven't felt like I've been leading you on by how close I get and always wanting to hug you. I just like being in your arms sorryy. You're so warm

C
>>
>>34695142
J,

Why must you waste my time you cunt? I asked you if you were down to meet up again. You said yes. But once again your cunt ex speaks to you and you waste my time. I wanted nothing more from you other than sex, why would you turn away from that? I love H and you have to Fuck off once we did lewd things I respect him too much to make him do.

You owed me this.

I hope you fucking die. Now I have to find a dude that digs tails you stupid fucking slut.

S
>>
I lied when I said I didnt hate you I'm living a lie the longer I have to live it the more it adds to the hate you'll regret the way you acted toward me when I'm gone
>>
>>34697837
1. you are not in my situation. No one else in the world is.
2. I offer genuine love. They all know what it's like to be truly loved and they all only cared about money.
>>
S,
We can't be friends right now. It's not because I hate you or that I have any animosity towards anything you've done, but considering what you're about to do and the state you left me in, it's better I keep my distance. I'm not over it and it hurts like hell, and I can't heal if I'm still talking to you. I won't hold any grudges against you and I believe we can be friends in the future, but just understand that this is why I'm not talking to you right now. Please take care of yourself.
J
>>
>>34695142
Dear Jesus,

Why is this happening, help it change.

-S
>>
>>34698061
>>34698054
>>34697906
>>34697902
eehhhhhhhhhh

Whatever.
>>
>>34698107
Dear metaphysics,

Why is this happening, help it change,

-J
>>
>>34695142

D

I'm sorry you met me now when I'm so broken and worthless. I'm trying to get my shit together, but I'm afraid it'll be too late.

K
>>
>>34698157
astrophysics anon. Get your star boy trivia right.
>>
A.H.
hmu, we havent talked in a long minute
J
>>
>>34698157
Because you are a cunt J and you get around.
>>
File: My hoys are a bit different.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
My hoys are a bit different.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Dear N

Its J you and me were always well acquainted with each other even after high school when I see you every so often I'm at church. You always greeted me everytime you seen me asking whats new with a smile on your face and as of late I've been thinking about you and maybe getting to know you better than just acquaintances even so far as to maybe asking you out for Valentines day. But I feel like your're already seeing someone already from your social media post, maybe its not concrete or anything but it sure as hell looks like it in the photos. I'll still probably end up asking you anyways even it a no but Its better if I be upfront instead of running what if's over and over in my head. I don't know if its the loneliness thats tipping me to ask and not give a fuck what the answer is but I've already built enough of an emotional safety net to make it not hurt even if it is a no and if it is a no I Just hope he makes you happy and if he does mess up maybe you'll think of me and how I reached out and maybe just maybe you'll give me a chance.

~J~
>>
I still can not understand why you said the word.
It is a word that anyone feels sad
>>
>>34698722
whats the word?

The bird?
>>
dear j,
why do you make me feel so unwanted when you love everyone else
l
>>
Feeling sad thinking about you. Think I saw you post on /soc/. I guess it's good you move on quickly. Looked at craigslist to see the places we could have moved into. There were a few.

Why did this have to happen?
>>
File: avatar-ajones-A-350x350.png (181KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
181KB, 350x350px
>>34697812
Elliott? ..your father hired those friends to try and help you.
>>
>>34699021
try? it clearly failed. every time. and is the reason I'm a fucking wreck.
>>
Raymond

we should have been friends

and plz fuck me sean
>>
Veronica,

please come back some day. I miss you. I just want to talk to you one more time someday and I'll be good.

~ A
>>
H,
Idk..What did you see? I only posted here. Basically I don't like this place. I'm just coming because this is the only place I can connect with you..
>>
(You)
I have big, meaty, unattached earlobes, fag.
Always have and always will.
Sincerely,
(Anon)
>>
>>34699533
But to be honest, I feel very stressful in talking with you here. So, I feel that I may be able to accept the words you said goodbye to me.
>>
>>34696381
Looks like an automated port scan, not DoS, really common.
>>
K

I still wonder whether you deserve to be torn apart sometimes. I can't tell if it would be satisfying to go nuclear. On one hand your feelings are somewhat linked to mine and I'm unsure you deserve to be bothered, but on the other you not only failed me but put my dumbass in danger repeatedly and claim not to care about my actions (that shit feels like a taunt, yo). Fuck this gay earth and all that jazz.
>>
And I hate your coping mechanism. It's offensive. I try to keep in mind that it's just how you keep the pain at bay, but it still bothers me.
>>
Dear Nick,

I don't know where it went wrong or what made you change from who you were, but you're definitely not that person anymore. Some might call you better or easier to talk to, and anyone who knew you prior would know that you're much more stable now. A lot more stable. But I don't know if I like you that way.

I don't know if I can handle how you are now. You're hard to anger, hard to annoy, hard to enthuse, hard to provoke, and just generally empty seeming. Vapid. Like it's not that you've transcended caring, but you just can't.

I don't know if you'll ever go back to being like you were, but I miss that. I miss your writing and your ideas. I miss you being angry, sad, happy, enthusiastic and, above all, interested in crazy projects. I miss when you would bring me into what you would want to do.

~N
>>
And it feels like you underestimate me, like you don't realize I've had mercy several times. You're not trying to stop me from pressing the button. Does that mean you want me to press it? Do you realize what it does? Should I release the venom slowly or what?
>>
>>34700962
you're not supposed to steal my initials, I'm gonna piss in your bed
>>
Dear A,
Every time you get a boyfriend you become obsessed with him and shun all your friends for months on end. We're sick of it. Don't be surprised that when you inevitably break up again you don't have anyone to come back to.
>>
I keep wanting to press the big red button but then I remember that you'd hate me if I did and I'm not sure I'm ready to be hated.
>>
>>34697909
i wait for you to leave everything is just better when you're not around if only you had human decency things never would of came to this now i have to wait and bide my time the only suitable revenge is to leave you to yourself there could be no better revenge than succeeding and leaving you behind in the dust
>>
How is it revenge to leave me behind? I was a shitface for a reason, anon.
>>
Dear A

stop talking about your fucking ex when someone shows interest in you
>>
DB,

I know ive fucked up but I need to talk to you. Please. Let me love youband spoil you. Let us grow together i dont want anyone else.

MD
>>
Dear Angie,

I found this song on my nostalgia trip. Can't stop hitting the repeat button. I'm still amazed at how lyrics age like wine; if you asked me what this all meant to me a decade ago, I could tell you jack shit.

I'm sure you never felt a thing for me. Why do I still find it so hard to move on from you?

You sure are impressive. I hope to see you this May with the rest of the gang.

Best wishes,
Jellyfish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ukJxqPvuE
>>
AH,
How are you? It has been around 11 years since we've last met. Are you doing okay? I'm still feeling sad that you've left me. I really wish sometimes I could turn back time just to un-fuck things up. I hope you're still happy. I miss you.
B.
>>
J,
I'm still connected with my overseas friends I met on Ig. They always encourage me when I'm depressed. Like my irl friends.
But you deal unfairly against me from the beginning. I regret that I did not notice your true intention.
>>
J
Throw away that bottle of vodka and stop getting drunk. You are a fucking alcoholic, I'm glad you don't have the money to do it everyday.
Take care of people around you, they are not so mean as you like to think. You are too retarded to appreciate how much they care about you. And fix your ruined friendships you egoistic cunt.
>>
I never forgive the insult you've done to me. I was disappointed in you. goodbye forever.
R
>>
Dear F ,
I know you're losing interest and I can't do anything to stop it. I don't believe in love anymore. I don't want to believe in anything , but I hope you remember me.
-A
>>
>>34695142
G,
What do you think of me?
-H
>>
A,

I know it's not easy being with me. I'm selfish, I have a lot of baggage, and my bipolar disorder means you never know what kind of girlfriend you'll have from one month to the next. I know you don't understand but you're patient with me regardless. You've been so understanding and I wish I could explain to you how grateful I am. I told you a few weeks ago that I felt this one was going to be bad. It's worse than I'm letting on. I forgot how physical depression can be. I can't stop falling asleep. My entire body aches. I don't want to eat. I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever.

It's taking all I have to keep it together for work. I want us to have a good life. I want to be able to buy that house. I'm getting you a new iPhone for Valentine's Day and I don't want you to feel guilty about it.

Be patient with me, just a little while longer. I know it's not much better when I'm going through a manic cycle but I know my lack of attention is killing you right now. It'll get better, I promise. You and me, we're always fine in the end.
>>
>>34695348
Don't want you around.
>>
>>34696381
i don't understand

klvnkln
>>
>>34702482
Well... You know that I will never dislike you.
We must strengthen each other.
We must now realise that we are in a co-dependent relationship.
Possibly this may be an entrance to the hell and may not be so....
I think it is an opportunity to think about how we live about the future.
>>
Dear J (Yes I'll use your real name)

I wont say I'm sorry but I've always felt like I valued our relationship far more than you did, and try as I might to make you value it the same way or help you with anything, you only scorned my friendship. Yet whenever I tried to remove you from my life, you forced yourself back in and I thought this time it would be different. The cycle never ends and all that happens is sadness and regret. How come you'll be more friendly and open to me if I wear a mask and berate you for making stupid mistakes, than if I approach you to offer help or advice? Why did I stick with you for four years and ruin other relationships so I could be your friend? What were those four years for? Why were you so willing to open up to strangers who only wanted you for your body? What did I ever do so wrong that caused you to treat me this way? I put up with so many cold shoulders from you, I put up with being ignored by you countless times, I protected you from good-for-nothing stalkers, I stayed up and sacrificed my time to talk to you when you actually opened up, only for you to change your mind. All I ever wanted was to be your friend, yet you spun me up and down like a child's toy whilst flirting with 30+ year old camwhores and mentally unstable deviants. And then when I put my food down to give you one final goodbye you acted like I was in the wrong and that I just can't understand how you feel. And you're right I can't understand how you feel because you never tell me when I ask, and you wouldn't speak to me in the same way you spoke to my disguise. I have emotions as well, emotions that you never tried to understand, interests you never asked about, dreams and desire you paid no heed to whilst I listened to every daydream and escapist fantasy you wanted. I'm kind of grateful you didn't visit me when I came to America, we planned a meet up for so long and yet when we had once chance to make it happen you didn't speak to me at all that week.

R
>>
>>34703643
And...

I'm worried about you.
Please take a meal. And please ensure adequate sleeping time. You will always be in my heart. I am snuggling you now.
>>
>>34703983
P.S. if you ever try to reconnect with me the onus (if you even know what that word means you imbecile) is entirely upon you to keep conversations going.
>>
d

i think i'm in love with you and i don't think you'll like that!

k
>>
I wake up thinking everything was ok and normal.

And then I remember.

What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>34695142
M

You dense bitch. I always win at the end and I am better than you in ever way imaginable. Your life is shit and it's your own fault. You deserve all the pain and misery you bring upon yourself you stupid cunt. I hope you live long and suffer.

S
>>
>>34699935
no, it's not. You're telling me a regular port scan adds several different firewall exceptions over the course of several hours, changes windows updates, regedits, and more? A hundred different security audits, cryptokey alterations, uninstalls ethernet drivers and other device manager horseshit? Logs into my facebook through my own computer/user? Installs keyloggers and mouse tracers?

Stop trying to gaslight this. It's a hack, through and through.
>>
>>34704215
Sorry but the J I was speaking about is a native English speaker.
>>
T

I'm helplessly lying on my bed.
I'd like to say I'm still desperately fond of you, but I'd be lying.
It's been a long time.
I miss the feeling of tears streaming down my face. I miss it so much I end up dreaming of you crying because you look at me and I can't really cry anymore.
I spent all of my day sleeping.
I guess I'll keep doing that.
My tummy hurts, at least there's something that reminds me I'm still living.
Maybe one day I'll wake up, you'll still be here beside me and I'll tell you about this long frightening nightmare where we both stop knowing about each others' existence.

Goodnight
>>
I tell them they are wrong because I love you.
>>
>>34698957
Because you hurt me and then put 100% of the blame on me. Because despite who you are, you have never once said "I'm sorry." and meant it. You apologize just for show and if you live like that you live with ghosts.

Thank you taylor swift once again.
>>
A,

I'm sorry. I was a huge asshole and stupid. I was too caught up in myself that I didn't notice how much I was hurting you. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me. I know this won't fix anything but I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

-P
>>
/r9k/

Instead of writing all these letters that come straight from the heart only to discard them into the void, write and send them to the person you'd like to tell the things but fear actually sending the message to. You might make an ass out of yourself but you might also get through to the heart and soul of the other person. However, in the end you will regret the things you didn't do, not the things you did.

Regards, an anon who failed but fought his way out
>>
dear universe

when it is time, make my death quick

sincerely
me
>>
>>34706681
some of us are doing just that.

Some of us have no choice but use this god damn POS chinese image board to communicate with others because of some weird ass conspiracy shit that if you mention it to them directly they will just lie about everything all the time.

God knows they more than likely all share accounts on facebook, twitter, and all of that to talk to me if I do message someone.

you ladies need to give me a break, ok? Your jealous exes need to cool their shit as well.
>>
>>34704038
>onus

you can't write onus without on us
>>
Hey A.T

I don't need to confess my feelings because I know we both like each other, though I'm still not sure exactly to what extent you like me and I dare not ask directly. I just really hope one day we will actually end up together. I jokingly suggested marriage when we first met but you know how much I want to live out there anyway. Regardless it's not just so that I can live there. I'd want to be with you no matter what. But hey, you're young and have a lot of important things ahead of you. Focus on education as much as you need to, then maybe one day in the future we'll end up together. We both know we're made for eachother. Jesus you better not actually read this you'll know it's me. And you're usually way too chill and emotionless for this crap. I guess I'd just like it if you knew how much I genuinely do like you as a person.

From A.R
>>
File: 1345501449749.jpg (51KB, 592x406px) Image search: [Google]
1345501449749.jpg
51KB, 592x406px
>mfw this thread as a J and S

Every fucking time man.
>>
>>34705392
Umm I don't know if you're actually on this site, but just incase it is you.

I'm sorry, not that it means anything. But just so that its there.
>>
File: 1476113505063.jpg (167KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476113505063.jpg
167KB, 700x700px
>>34707240
>mfw S and looking for a letter from a J
>none are to me
>>
>>34707554
Same, but without the cryface desu.
I will probably read this kind of threads anyways, it's not like I'm really waiting for a letter.
>>
>>34707554

I'm always paranoid whenever I come to these threads because of the amount of contactfagging I used to do on here, and not every friendship ended well.
>>
L.
You deserve to be happy. You work a lot these days and i'm proud of you for that, even if you think i'm not. Also, I love you and your messy hair. keep your heart close to mine,
A.
>>
>>34702369
>Tfw you had a bottle of vodka last night
>Tfw you're a J
>Tfw you're imagining everyone you talk to to be a prick right now

fucking r9k!
>>
S,
I really don't know what's been up with you lately, we don't talk about your emotions often anymore which leaves me worried. You seem uninterested when we are at school but when we are alone or texting you always make me feel good. I'm not sure whether you're just done with me and you're just keeping me out of empathy, or if you're just shy around me.

I really love you. I don't know if you still love me, you haven't told me in weeks.
B
>>
>>34707783
you are probably the right J, it was kinda specific senpai
>>
>>34707909
So why not post your initials?
Do I not known them?
>>
>>34695957

Shit i just came
>>
Dear J,

Someday.

L
>>
>>34697293
Don't do it anon i'll miss you
>>
I FIXED MY CHAIR.

ALL PRAISE THE NEW LUBED UP CHAIR.
>>
>>34699415
i talked to that guy too
i wonder if he's still around
>>
>>34697812

What makes you think it's not going to get any better? And also, if someone else came into your life once again, i'm sure you can tell which seems like a set up and which is not very likely to be.
>>
D,
howdy.
You're great laddy.
I should ask you to hang out some time.
I'm bored to death with my life.
That's why I'm always playing games.
I don't want to anymore though.
Listen to some dope music and chill with me brah.
>>
I
I came to the realization that you fucked me up, maybe for life, you were the first person i have truly loved at any pooin of my life, and to top everything off you were the first person to say "i love you" to me, all to just leave for some guys that you said weren't as good as me, but i know, you were lying to me, maybe because you wanted me to feel better, when we first met we were both shy kids without friends, but i am sorry i am not good enough for you, i am sorry i am not as tall, intresting, wealthy, romantic as him or the other guy, but you even left those two too didn't you? I guess you were right, you are a whore that doesn't care about others, but i still feel that if you came to me i would forgive you, because i am a spineless bitch, then you would cheat on me too, i am sorry i am not good enough for you, but you didn't need to make suffer so much for 5 years now, i have been trying to get over it, but you come back like a fucking boomerang
>>
J,
Even though it's been two years since we broke up I still can't help but get a little emotional thinking about the time we spent together. For me you taught me what love was, and although I've moved on without the comfort of another women in my life I'll always feel at least a drop of despair knowing the circumstance that drove us apart. I'm sure you've probably forgotten about me, but if not I'm grateful, I don't ask anything of you but to simply be happy as you were my friend and I wish you best. Hopefully one I'll soon enough find somebody else to teach me what love is,
J.
>>
>>34708223
.223 That was the first thing I saw and it just made me really want to go shooting again. No, not people you stupid fucks. Little pieces of paper or fruit.

Anyways, how the fuck could it ever get better? No matter what no one ever, ever, EVER listens to me. They just don't care about my opinion at all especially when it comes to me and my own happiness. Everyone thinks they know more about me than I do. They think they know what I want is just a "warm body" next to me. Fucking retards. If they truly cared about me, if they truly ever cared, they would notice sex is just something I don't need. I love women, I do. They are soft and smell nice and pretty as can be and just the best company but I do not view them as objects. I do not view them as "warm bodies" or "moist holes". I have always just wanted someone to love me in return genuinely. I do not love expecting anything back but it would be nice to be loved myself for once in my life.

Why don't they listen? Why are they so absolutely lacking in any empathy? They might think that sex=love but I do not. I find sex absolutely empty without any kind of emotional attachment. I look at beautiful women all day, like "perfect" bodies and gorgeous faces in order to do my work. I never feel sexually aroused in the least.

But if a woman I love even as much says my name I go crazy. I have had women throw themselves at me and I was so completely oblivious to their advances because of this fact. If I don't love someone then I just do not see them as sexually attractive at all. I can appreciate beauty but that's far separated from sexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M
>>
R,
I just saw you yesterday and I miss you. Something is wrong with me and I need to get help for it. If you find out some day, my only hope is that you'll understand and you'll still like me (or still love me, if you do) and you won't be mad or disappointed in me. I realize that's the impossible, but if anyone can do it, it's you. I don't know how you manage to be so kind when life is so cruel. I love you as both my friend and my idol. I wish I was like you. Patient, silly, honest, gentle, and sweet, without judgement or cynicism or even the most remote hint of prejudice. You're impossible.

I get angry a lot, R, and what happens is I get mean and I hate people I'm supposed to love, and I do the wrong thing. I'm getting better at controlling it, or, when I can't, harming myself instead of others. I have a few screws loose, I should've caught on earlier. But, anyway, a crucial thing here is that I've never hated you. You've never hurt me or patronized me or made me feel ashamed of myself or given me any reason to be disappointed in you. You're so special to me, the last person I can say that about. And, it's just who you are. I can let my guard down a little with you, and it feels good. You lift me. You make me feel like I'm going to be okay. When I get angry, or sad, or scared, sometimes, I think of you and I feel better. I love you so much.

Love always,
E
>>
>>34708567
>no one ever listens to me
Maybe because you have schizophrenia mate. Ever thought about that?
>>
>>34708567
>notices .223
>people dont really listen to you
>likes poppy
>doesnt care about sex
>only interested in who you are interested in

5.56 is better your a faggot but I like you kid. tfw im really similar to this faggot so specific other faggots around here are going to think your me.
>>
L
I never liked you and I feel anxiety every time you call me.
Sometimes I try to convine myself that you are my best friend, but its only because on the plain surface you go out of your way to do things for me and care for me.
Truth is I hate who you are and its not your fault, im just a a sociopath and you deserve better, but I don't think you will ever get it so i linger on, thats the least i can do to return you the favor of caring about me.
S
>>
>>34698957
Because you're not truly secure with yourself.
>>
>>34708567

I am like you anon. I don't even get sexually aroused by someone I don't have feelings for. I understand you. There are many people who are in your situation and would understand you. When you said they, you mean only your parents, or perhaps some peers?
>>
>>34708666
You're not doing her a favor by pretending. It's the total opposite.
>>
>>34708872
I don't think she cares, her life is so fake anyways. The only thing thats real is her love for me but i feel anxiety faking it back, i know i jsut have to.
>>
DEAR A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
FUCK YOU FUCKING AUTISTS
THIS SHITTY THREAD IS BAD
>>
>>34708666

>you deserve better
>but i don't think you will ever get it
>i'm the best
>>
>>34708653
look mang .223 was in their digits, 5.56 wasn't.

Besides, I'm a long gun kind of guy anyways. .308 or 3006. I shot 30s far before the little pew pew rifles that when I finally got to shoot an AR15 (holo) it was like a fucking video game. Then when I realized I emptied the mag because apparently fuck recoil doesn't exist with that shit I realized how fast someone can spend $15.

Still I miss shooting. I really really really want to go shooting now.
>>
R

Was nice talking with you today, hopefully we can better get to know each other because I think you're pretty neat. Just looking for something that let's me know you're alright with what I want to ask you (out).

P
>>
>>34708984
not really she just wont get anyone else and she looks for the worst because of her low self esteem
>>
>>34709012
yeah, i miss it too. i havnt in a while myself
>>
revisions?
>>
>>34708907

anxiety of losing her so you reciprocate?

love.
>>
L. T.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machines resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

- R. S.
>>
>>34708838
My parents especially. They were the ones that have been.. "finding" me "friends" because they think a "warm body" is what I need to cure my odd personality. I don't know the full extent but the more I think about it, the more I remember some of the things they have told me, the more obvious it becomes. They would never fucking admit to it. They pretend to be people they are not when they are around me. They pretend to be kind, loving, gentle, caring people as if I didn't remember the screaming fights, the throwing of pans and other shit, the vile names and cursing against one another from when I was a child. Their true character comes out every now and then still. I can see the hate in their eyes, the sadness at what they have done to me. The nervous

I know. I know more than they think I do. Far more but I don't show it. I will never judge anyone. There is no hate in my heart, no prejudice. I am nothing but heart.

No mother, I'm not crazy. No father, there isn't anything wrong with me. This is the way I am so deal with it. I'm a little fucking faggot that listens to girl music, finds tiny things adorable, and loves war movies.
>>
>>34709106
dont know
Its not love but its something. I just feel bad for her.
>>
>>34695142
AJ
I wouldn't have been so distraught about you raping me but you gave me a disease too. Fuck you.
E
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486405912337.jpg (18KB, 543x320px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486405912337.jpg
18KB, 543x320px
Hey dude, even though you groomed, drugged and raped me, i still love and miss you.
You helped shape me into the self destructive, anxious, drunk trainwreck i am today.

love, aliysia.
>>
>>34708618
No one likes you.

Meanwhile I'm a literal God.

So... think about it.
>>
>>34709193
Fuck that commie CIA nigger.
T. Terry A. Davis
>>
>>34709223
Fights in marriage happen. Although I don't know much about the situation but when they care about you I don't think it's them changing personality or pretending. Again fights in marriage happen. Shit happens. But don't be so quick to dismiss the good.
>>
>>34695957
Fuck anon, i'm drunk on a feels trip and this hit home.
>>
U
Why did we stop talking? I thought we got along so well.
J
>>
>>34709379
Lo! I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold;
Grey hairs and golden leaves cry out
The year and I are old.

In youth I sought the prince of men,
Captain in cosmic wars,
Our Titan, even the weeds would show
Defiant, to the stars.

But now a great thing in the street
Seems any human nod,
Where shift in strange democracy
The million masks of God.

In youth I sought the golden flower
Hidden in wood or wold,
But I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold.
>>
>>34709605
Yeah it was every day.

And as for the "good" I am having a hard fucking time trying to figure out how hiring an escort or paying a woman to be in a relationship with me is somehow "good". It's fucked up is what it is. Extremely fucked up and the opposite of a good act.
>>
>>34709224
you realize you're gonna leave her eventually right?
>>
>>34709083
Stop thinking of yourself as an immutable given.
>>
>>34709811
also the best part about ranting on this board is they read it. They spy on me constantly.

and they can't say shit about it as to give themselves away. So I can say anything I want about them knowing it's going to cause them discomfort and they can't do fuck all about it. They have to keep on pretending, living a lie that makes them miserable.

I don't want them to be miserable, I don't. I just want them to cut the shit. To stop doing what they have been doing to me because it's causing me to be miserable. It's caused some very real damage to my mental health. I want this all to be over, I want them to stop trying to "fix me". i want them to stop trying to plant thoughts in my head because at the end of the day no matter how many bullshit seeds they plant it's my decision to be who I want to be. What they are doing is not love, it's control. A prisoner cannot love their captors. At most, stockholme syndrome.

If there is one thing I could ever hate, it's being told what to do. I rebel rebel. I hate being told what to think, what to do, what I am, who I am, who I can be with, I hate other's thinking they are my authority. There is only one authority in my life and it's me.
>>
J

If you ever decide you want to lose your virginity I'm here.

L
>>
>>34709811

"Good" is that they put an effort to TRY to make you happy.

Well do you communicate clearly enough for them to understand you and your needs (and what you don't need)? If you don't, I suggest you should.
>>
>>34710149
I have communicated 100% my views, my concerns, and more. I have done it in a kind, gentle way. I have done it in a stern way.

They ignore me every time and will come at me with the same old tired shit.

They just do not fucking listen.
>>
>>34710206

That's when you let them be. They're your parents it's their instinct to "fix you". Understand that and stop minding them or you'll keep getting infuriated. Keep doing what makes you happy as long as you don't harm anyone or yourself.
>>
>>34710491
Are you not listening?

What they are doing is fucked up. I want to do me and they can do them but with the way shit is that is literally impossible.

I refer to this post, again >>34697812
>>
V
You're a cubt for using me and making me look like an idiot and acting like everything is fine.
D
>>
MS

I'm sorry for being a horrible person. And I can't explain myself because you don't call me out on it. And I know you won't because you don't like confrontations so I keep being horrible because I have a baggage that you don't know of. I'll get better. But right now, I'm a horrible person and I don't want to push you away. I am so sorry.

KT
>>
>>34710557

"Stop minding"
Choose whether to let shit bother you or not.

I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>34695142

GM, The train in the direction to go to your house is still very crowded and I still can't arrive there.
A
>>
>>34710707
You're basically saying to accept my fate of being a puppet.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34709825
i would if it seemed like that was the case but it definitely seems like it is the case
>>
S,
Long time, no see buddy; what's it like up there...or down. I Miss you loads big bro, would trade anything for you to be back. See you soon maybe we can smoke couple when I'm there.
L
>>
>>34710707
This reminded me when I transcended typical human wants, needs, understanding. I became enlightened and beyond baser human instincts and reactions.i am a robot i am a robot i am a robot vagina
>>
Dear Brain

I can't concentrate, I can't remember things, I can barely type this out without making a mistake. I hope to god this is just my PTSD and not brain damage.

Hopefully one day I won't feel like this, but after 2 years it feels like it's going to last forever in this detached hellhole that is reality.

One day I just want to feel the cold breeze hitting my face and be able to be completely content in the moment enjoying a lovely day.

I want to live, this isn't a life. Medication didn't help, it made me worse. Counseling didn't help neither did CBT.

I fuck up every relationship I have because I just want to run away from everything, god i'm such a faggot.

I miss you mum, I've never been the same since, but I know you're not in pain anymore. I can't let you go to this day, it didn't help I ruined my brains with drugs. I just want to do you proud and live a happy life, a life you'd want me to live.

I love you forever, I hope you are finally out of pain.

If anyone is reading this, excuse me this is just me venting.
>>
C

You confuse the hell out of me. What's happening? One day everything would be so perfect, and then the next, you're gone again. And then would come back again like it's nothing. I wish you just tell me if you still like me or not.

This is killing me.
N
>>
J.

So far our little adventure has destroyed me in ways i don't understand, we started a frienship in such a calm and respectable way that evolved into something i never experienced before. Despite the fun, the laughter, the love we gave each other, the sad thing is that we can't be together. You are engaged and you have commitments, you have an obligation to someone who despite the way he treats your privacy you sadly....still love to a heartbeat.

I don't know what i was to you, a lover or just a thrill ride to escape your harsh reality, but to me you mean more, and it sucks so bad that despite every force i give into forgetting my feelings for you, i still fall back into you. It kills me, it has messed up my mind a lot and i can't do nothing about it.

I want you so bad, i want to love and care for you like i did during our little adventure, but life sure knows how to knock me down.

I hope you understand why i can't forget my feelings for you, you are special to me, but the world hates me, and of all the things it could've done, it decided to strike me in my weakest point.

I love you

G.
>>
>>34710765

You can't really do anything about it can you? You're all you got control over. So you either let that shit kill you or make you. You got a better idea?
>>
H

I want you so bad and i'd do anything to have you in my arms right now.

I love you.

J
>>
>>34710760
and,
Electric light bulletin board at the station seems to be something turning, but it's still white.
>>
>>34710868
I know, feels good man.
>>
Dear M,

Why?
>>
B.
Please just tell me to fuck off so I can kill myself in peace. I know I'm not worth being around even if you tell me otherwise.
D.
>>
Dear Myself,

People here really have some oneitis problems
lol good thing I don't
My greatest fear is becoming my dad

Sincerely, yourself
>>
M,
I know I was probably the worst thing to ever happen to you in your life so far, and I sincerely hope you're healing from that and moving on. I hope you're doing well and finding success.
-R
>>
>>34711013
I'm an american.

We rebel.

What kind of person accepts the reality they are given if they don't like that reality?
>>
>>34710907
Make your momma proud. And things get better I promise.

t. PTSD warrior
>>
F.,
You smell like shit.
Don't sit near me in class, don't come talk to me, and DO NOT ask to commute with me just because we were unlucky enough to discover we live in the same building. I don't want to be friends with you. Stop trying to push into my life. I missed a pop quiz today because I left early to avoid you. Just leave me the fuck alone and don't make me have to tell you the truth, and stop being confrontational about my avoidance.
Also you're boring and have an annoying personality.
-J.
>>
I got it. I will not write a letter to you any longer
>>
Dear K.
You have continuously said that I was the best and the worst thing that has ever happened to you. I changed your life, I won't try to deny that. It was for the better, at least in the ways that I meant. Those effects will always stay with you. You're alive now. You're in a good environment. I gave you solutions to as many problems as I could. And now I'm gone; and I waited until you were the one to decide.
Soon you'll get over me, it's the way things go. You may not ever be able to forget me, and i'm not sure if that's for better or worse. But I know you'll get over me. You're still young, you have your whole life in front of you now. I'll say that again for the emphasis that only you will catch. You have a life in front of you now.
The ironic thing is that as part of the process that improved parts of your life, you no longer come to this cesspit called /r9k/. It was nice though. I'm sure this is for the best anyway. It is my sincerest wish for you that you find happiness; that is the reason that I'm not reaching out to you this time, unlike all the other times this has happened. I guess I'm writing this mainly for myself. I guess this is goodbye.

You are loved. Were, are, and will be.
-M
>>
SK
I think you're insanely cute and I'd love to get to know you but I'm too autistic to ever initiate a conversation with you.
B
>>
JESSICA I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT
- M

>>34696852
boa sorte anao
>>
>>34711833
I bet you just met her
>>
>>34711902
Not really, no
Pretty sure it's not happening too
>>
>>34712014
Did you ever told her (or show her affection)?
>>
>>34712051
In more than one occasion, yeah
>>
>>34712095
Where she from? School?
>>
Dear Sydnie,

I would've done anything
>>
>>34711833
I love me too anon, I really do ;_;
>>
>>34711115
dear dcb,

I am not where I want to be in life, I want to grow and I have been, but I want to grow and experience life with you. I love and miss your mind. you turn me on in every way and I LOVE you. I cant be with anyone else. you are my shitposting soulmate.
>>
>>34711191
even if you aren't my "r" that helped me so much. love to you anon
>>
>>34712689
Jessica is a name reserved only for the cutest of qts. Are you a qt?
>>
File: asdaafasf.jpg (17KB, 400x88px) Image search: [Google]
asdaafasf.jpg
17KB, 400x88px
>>34695142
O,
I know I will never be good enough for you. I really hope things wouldn't have to be this way, but it hurts too much. I wish you only the very best. I love you. I already miss you.
?
>>
>>34695142

N,

I wish I would've said something to you before you moved away. For some reason I still daydream about you and look for parts of you in other people. I guess I'll never know.

J
>>
>>34695142
Dear robits. If you actually write these letters with your hand and keep them somewhere you can learn a lot about yourself in the future while re-reading them. If you just post them here they will be forgotten and no (future) knowledge will be gained.
>>
>>34702554
Did you tell your F you love her?
>>
a lot of focus on birthdays today. A lot of focus on being upside down.

I don't know what it means.
>>
>>34712825
I have been told so on many occasions.
But maybe I'm not :(
>>
dear j,

i miss watching netflix with you on rabbit, i miss spending time with you, it was my favorite thing and kept me sane, i miss your voice, i miss everything
dunno if you still browse this shitty board but i can try
i think about you everyday (no joke). i love you.

m
>>
>>34712760

Dear M,

I'm also nowhere near where I wanna be in life. Let's get away, create experiences we'll both grow in, and make something beautiful happen,

"us"
>>
File: 1477838085692.png (474KB, 495x714px) Image search: [Google]
1477838085692.png
474KB, 495x714px
dear S,

I was about to post a long letter explaining our exhausting relationship, but then I read through it and realized it was even dumber than that time I tried to summon a succubus in highschool.

best wishes,
anon
>>
>>34712985

I agree on this but looks like robots don't like self-reflecting very much
>>
>>34713198
>tfw a girl replied to me
Chances are just you're being hard on yourself. What brings you to /r9k/?
>>
R, W, G, D, O, E,
guys you're the first people I've ever called a friend, I wish we'd talk more, but I love you all and knowing that you are doing good in life makes more expensive happy.

S, C, K, G, E, S, H, W,
I'm sorry for talking only about myself and my problems, I really want us to be friends but it's really hard for me.

R, V, C, M, C, i know that I don't talk much but I'm trying my best, I really like you guys, and I hope you'll like me too

M, this is going to sound silly, but I love you, I love you with all my heart. It's hard for me to make friends and when you approached me it was the best thing ever, I know that you love S but I don't care I will always be there by your side.

B, I'm sorry for disappearing and being a fucking piece of shit, anxiety got the best of me and you really asked too much from me, I'll probably never forget you, but that's not a good thing god damn it.
>>
You can't be forgiven until you apologize.
>>
>>34713460
Put your initials you pusssy
>>
>>34713407
>t. a slut
How many guys do you know?
You just friendzoned 19 guys in a single letter and you love the one who's looking for S(tacy).
>>
>>34712453
Fucking League, playing with a couple schoolmates and she was filler, a while later she hit me up and we beat RE6, realized we lived 10min apart, and thus it went.
>>
>>34713492
It was just general advice anon.
>>
>>34695142
Dear S

Your Opinions are shit. They're fucking shit.

Yours truly, C
>>
>>34695142

S:

Sorry I didn't kill you. I tried, but it didn't work. It wasn't my intention for you to get injured or to have to go away, I just wanted to kill you right then. It wasn't because I didn't like you. Hope you got better after I tried. Remembering how you made me do things I didn't want still turns me on, I didn't know how good I had it. I wish I could've kept growing up as your little brother. You were the first and last person I became attached to.

Thank you.
>>
>>34713494
I'm male and the letters meant for multiple people are for three different groups of Internet friends that I'd like to actually call friends, but I can't because I'm a fucking wreck of a human.
>>
>>34713253
Who is this for? oregaon
>>
I still wonder what the hackers are going after. What, exactly, are they looking for?

They trying to find information to make me look bad? To see if I was trying to bang a bunch of other girls? Trying to make me look like I am trying to get back with my 2nd ex? Trying to find some sweet words, love letters, poems, whatever to copy and use as their own? Trying to find some private info so they can pretend to be me? Trying to plant evidence? Trying to see if I know more about this situation than they do?

Everyone knows I'm a lover. Everyone knows my meltdown was PTSD and instigated. Everyone knows I feel awful about it and would do anything to make my amends. Everyone knows I would never harm a soul. Everyone knows I'm nothing but heart. I just want to love and be loved in return.

I don't know what's wrong with my mind. Something is wrong. The hallucinations were real. The stuttering, the loss of focus, real. The delusions and paranoia however are not from a mental illness. The things I thought were delusions and paranoia are really happening. This has been confirmed by 3 psychiatrists. They were so weird about it though.

This is all real. This is just... what the fuck is this exactly?

When I mentioned I had possibly gotten mixed in with some dangerous people (not on purpose...) and when I mentioned "Oh my god, it was her that told me her ex lost his mind and killed a bunch of people. Holy shit... when she told me that I was going through another breakup and hadn't slept for around 7 days so I didn't remember it. But now, holy shit it was her that told me that."

The psychiatrist said "How about you think on that for awhile." and left the room.
>>
Dear J

I know your reading this thread...meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow

sincerely C
>>
>>34713821
>t. furryfag with the trap fetish
>>
>>34713981
doesn't even realize simpsons references, gtfo underage.
>>
>>34713981
Wouldn't that make J the tra-

Ohhhh.....
>>
>>34714114
>He doesn't know about foreign languages
gtfo retarded

Pretty sure my previous message still apply, joke or not.
>>
>>34713777
Psychosis. Take care. Nobody is after you. Your mind is pulling in random associations. You are safe. You are loved and cherished. Calm and breathe.
>>
You have never left me a letter in one of these type of threads with your initials, I don't know who or what you are afraid but I hope u keep being afraid.
>>
>>34713821
He knows about the kitties !!! Hey quiet you!!!!!!
>>
>>34714333
What's your name.
I'll write a mean letter for ya on his/her behalf
>>
>>34714333
What are your initials? I'll write to you
>>
>>34714279
> Nobody is after you.
I never said anyone was after me. I said I didn't understand why the hacking bullshit was happening. The hacking is very real. I don't know what they are going after since they calmed their tits for awhile.

You know I ask questions. For fuck's sake how do you guys not understand that already? Have you not been paying attention? I ask questions, it doesn't mean I think that whatever I ask is what's happening. Analyzing a situation you have to ask questions without jumping to conclusions.

And for fuck's sake look at my situation. To NOT ask questions, to not question all of reality when the things that are happening to me are not normal. They are far far far far far far far far far far from normal. Of course I'm going to think of some absurd as fuck shit. Put someone in a crazy world and they will begin to think crazy. it's survival.
>>
>>34708020
Maybe, under better circumstances
Im sorry
>>
>>34712689
Doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat, depressed, suicidal, anxious, insecure, or just afraid, whatever the fuck, someone else can still love ya
>>
>>34714492
I've experienced something similar but as the month has gone by I was able to see some of the incongruencies in my thinking and it made me wonder if a lot of it was just drawing associations where there were none. It almost hurt because it felt so real and made me feel important. I wonder something something similar maybe happening to you
>>
>>34713821
:3 ur nutty
>>
>>34714613
I know you're probably but take what I have to say to Heart because you're right in the middle of it but give it some time and see what you think in a few months
>>
Dear ex,
You probably don't give a shit about what you did, breaking up with me while I was in the hospital, as well as not even giving me the satisfaction of knowing why you broke up with me, only a vague "my feelings for you changed." I hope one day you realize the hurt you've brought me, and the love that I have for you. I didn't want you to be lonely during the day, so I switched my schedule to spend my nights with you- I didn't want you to be lonely anymore and so I moved here to study, so I could be closer to you, but here I am now, with my ass planted in my dorm, waiting for you to text me or something. What you did was beyond selfish, and even still, I would do anything to spend a single day with you. I love you so much, but you don't feel a thing for me. I wish you would've talked out whatever problems you had with me, rather than keep them bottled up and breaking up with me like that.
I hope to hear back from you.
-A
>>
I'll write to everyone I've ever known from /r9k/

Jared, Cam, Micheal/woe is me, Max
You're cool guys and deserve good things :)

Quill,
Are you dead? I feel like you might be dead, and that's not good :(

Edward,
Are you dead? I feel like you might be dead, and I'm kinda glad if you are, if not get working on it tyvm.

Steve (recent one),
You're ok.

Steve (american one),
You're a cunt.

Ismail,
You're a fat, good for nothing twat, and it makes my heart feel all warm and tingly knowing you might have offed yourself.
You've made your bed ;) Have a nice nap ;) :)

Jess x
>>
>>34698488
Idk if you're still there anon but I'm an A.H.
When was the last time you talked to them?
>>
She would ask me several times. "have you ever thought that the world revolved around you?" and I would tell her "Oh I'm sure most people think that. It's just perception of reali--" "No J, do you ever wonder if the world revolves around you. You specifically."

Then on January 16th 2017 I got my answer. Yes, the world does revolve around me. Everything that has ever happened to me has been strictly by design. The people I have met, my family, and more. They are not who I thought they were. Some things might have been real but I won't know until I am brought into the real world.

When that happens do you promise me to answer all my questions truthfully? Do you promise to not get upset at me no matter how absurd, offensive, or awful my questions might be? Do you promise to not laugh at me? I need these things. I need it. I need the truth. That seed of my reality being a fantasy is consuming my mind. It will never go away. I've seen the strings of my puppet and I need to know who is manipulating them. I need to know how deep this rabbit hole goes.

>>34714613
No, you have not experienced fucking anything similar to this. You haven't No one on Earth ever has from what I know.
>>
JS

I know I said I wouldn't write these letters anymore, but I still do. I must. Every time I see these threads I look for letters that might be from you. I just can't help it. It's been a year since we last spoke, but not a week went by that I didn't think of you at least once. Please contact me. I've matured and am willing to work things out.

AH
>>
I just want to scream 24/7

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE. WHO AM I. WHAT AM I. WHERE AM I FROM. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY AM I THE CENTER OF THIS. I"M JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY.

Who am I?
>>
I know you wanna suck my big fat cock.
Let's meet, so you can suck my big fat cock.
Yours truely, D.
>>
Wait, wait, wait... things are gone too far in this thread.
I just want to say this >>34707675 is "the recent one" and that's all about me.

I like to keep my words.
>>
>>34713705
m-my ex ;_;
>>
File: 1447975630998.gif (590KB, 571x324px) Image search: [Google]
1447975630998.gif
590KB, 571x324px
Dear Caroline K, I still wonder if you loved me or not those 5 years ago.
You're still the only person I truly loved and looking back at it, it seems like you loved me too.
Perhaps I'm misinterpretating things beacuse of being lonely and pathetic for nearly my whole life but no matter how retarded I acted you liked me.
Thank you for being the only person to ever remember my birthday and I'm sorry for forgetting yours.
I am sorry for being too retarded to notice your feelings towards me but perhaps it is better this way since I clearly didn't deserve you, I hope you are having a happy life.
I am truly sorry for being such a fool and I suppose I deserve any suffering my life brings.
- Christopher K
>>
>>34714785
a couple months ago. i use the thread watcher setting so i could see you replied.
whats your middle initial?
>>
g

why did you kiss me? if you hate me so much and don't even want to talk to me why did you kiss me and then try to have sex with me and make things even more fucked up? i wish i felt nothing for you. it would make things so much easier.

k
>>
I'm lying in bed and I can't stop thinking about what has been going on and how I always want to talk with you and get to know you better. It has been amazing talking with you even though we've been doing it for such little time. Yet, I can't stop thinking that I might fuck up and everything will turn into dust.
You truly are more than you imagine and I just wish I could tell you how amazing and great it has been talking with you but... I simply can't, not now. Why is this happening? Why are you so caring and nice? Why?

A
>>
R
I know it hasn't been a long time. 3-4 weeks, really. Seemed more like a fun phase, characteristic of the fast paced shit anyway. You made me feel sorta alive again, made me remember how good it felt to be wanted, and how to reciprocate that desire. What just confuses me is how you go from wanting me, wanting to take my virginity, and saying that you think you love me, to breaking up with me literally 5 days after. You said something felt off, and that we'd be better as friends. Maybe you're scared about saying delving into "love"? Maybe you realized how boring I am. Or you have feelings for someone else, I constantly see you text on your phone and put it away like a secret, like you got caught. Anxious. You said you didn't text. Whatever it was, you have your reasons, and I've got to respect that. I've got to not dramatize it and not make things messy, and get over it for what it was: just a brief test, I guess. I tried to do my best, though. To be a good boyfriend, and to make ya happy. Give me a couple days of wallowing in self pity, just to get it out of my system. Maybe we can be friends after. But you seemed to be bored with me even back then. I want to sleep.
L
>>
>>34716018
Why is what happening anon? Why can't you talk to them? What's wrong with being caring and nice?
>>
>>34716018
Actions speak louder than words. Your words are just lies.
>>
>>34716117
This isn't me.

M
>>
>>34716064
There's nothing wrong with it, anon, absolutely nothing wrong; that's even one of the reasons why it has been so good talking with her. And I do talk with her everyday and whenever I can.

>>34716117
You clearly didn't understand it, anon.
>>
>>34695942
>eating food like as in physical nutrition in the current year of two thousand and seventeen.
>>
>>34716117
>>34716168
Or you're simply not the person I'm talking about.
>>
You don't know i exist but i think i'm in love with you

>___________________________________<
>>
Got 2

First one
Dear J, please stop with the "I'm sad everyone hates me I need a bf". You probably haven't been single since you were 13, prolly had enough sex to be classified as a nymphomaniac. You really need to stop hating yourself, stop dating fuccboi weebs and learn to love yourself. We all got problems, adding to em like you do isn't gonna help. This isn't a "why not date me" cuz you probably think a lil low of me.

Dear A, I see your dad and I think it fills both of us with some pain. The fucker barely knows me and yet really wants me to be with you. Idk if that's the reason why you don't wanna be with me. But I just wanted you to know that its funny as shit that he wants a stoner self hating weeb for a son in law instead of your childhood bff that can't stay commited to his gf
>>
I

I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore. I love you for everything that you made me feel, but I hate you because you left me when they murdered my family.
Stop holding on to me, you only want me back because you're used to me. You don't get it, you don't understand. You fucked me over many times before, and you seem to forget every single time you did.

Let me drown in peace.

V
>>
Shalen, I want you to ride my cock while I pretend to sleep.
>>
>>34715146
Initial? I hope it's me, I wanna suck your thicc cock.
>>
creepers, the lot of you.

I just want to do things but you're just, well you know. I'm embarrassed...
>>
Hey riley hope you read this. Not sure if you will at this point.
I'm sorry for leaving you that one time i did and making you think i'd never wanted you back
it was just some selfish mind game.
I'm sorry i was a huge asshole and stupid i was too caught up in myself that i didnt notice how much
i was hurting you.
I'm sorry for blaming you when you tried to move on where i am now i can understand you.
I'm sorry for not understanding all the reasons you gave me for ending our relationship they seemed
too many and somewhat vague but they're your reasons and they're valid.
i guess i hoped it was just you giving me the same treatment.It was me being selfish and wanting it my way
which would of been having you.
I'm sorry for making myself your only option for such a long time i might have some sort of control issue.
I finally got a nice small apartment without a room mate which i'm able to pay by myself.
I guess i'm with someone now so i'm not as alone as i was but i'd be lying if i told you i loved
them at all. I'm also afraid of being alone and not being someones something in my own ways. I hope you find
comfort in the fact that i still think about you daily.
i guess i deserve this.
i'm tired myself of being cold and hot one day sending you something mean and the next day realizing
i have no idea what i'm doing because i'm just hurt about this.
i guess this ones the goodbye of the goodbyes.
>>
I don't remember falling asleep last thing I remember is I was saying to her they're all crazy even you you're all crazy. Even me she said? I thought all right if I categorically eliminate all other people it's just me and her she'd like that. Especially you I said. you're virtually the ringleader the way I see it and then I blew out the candle
>>
I'm a robot. I'm a robot robot.
>>
>>34716581
I'm glad you were able to go through all of that and admit your mistakes, anon. She might not read this but at least you did your part. She deserves to be happy and so do you. Take that relationship with as a lesson and save the good moments on your memory.
>>
>>34716888
Thanks alot bud, I've sent her countless things like this and nothing got her back ofcourse it most likely made things worse. I've given up now tho.
>>
C,
I fucking hate you so much but don't say anything because we're stuck together. You're disgusting.
J
>>
keepin me fat to make sure I don't notice. Then the lipo, when it's time. The commercials man. It's in the commercials. Tiger wood's selection was just natural. Natural selection. Natural Selection Armory. NSA. It snowed that day too. Snowden. Russia. MM.

What do I do with that information? I get it. You removed her but couldn't remove the memory. her face is everywhere to me. She's gorgeous and I like what she does and I enjoyed talking to her in that time. That doesn't mean what you guys think it does though. Don't be silly. Maybe it does though, then. I don't fucking know anymore. I want snugs.

Whatever happens, happens.

I'm not messaging anyone though so... there is that.

Then there is the other lady.

Then there is that little bet I made knowing that these two girls annoyed her. How I would remain loyal even if.

But holy shit if you actually put forth the effort to bring them together for me then I can only assume you actually want it. That's insanity. That's so much work to pull off I would feel like unless I acted then all that effort would be put to waste. That's insanity.
>>
I wonder if you ever saw my letter.

A
>>
>>34717098
Which letter? and to who?
>>
>>34717133
A letter I wrote for a crush
>>
Why am I Wendy in the musi-

ah. Ok...
>>
>>34716018
her initial?
muteblox
>>
God even the dancers from the show were making little kitty paws and scratching. They were wearing black, she was wearing diamonds/white. You know, cus they scatter the light. All right next to a star.

It's the kitty scratches that make me go " -_- come on now."
>>
Dear, OP, do you record all the posts or do you let them sink into the internet, love, senpai.
>>
>>34718055
Sink into the internet. It's funny to read them, but not that interesting, let's face it.
>>
hi
dear world
eat my dick
you didnt kill me
you will never break me
i will be the fucker faggot
>>
A.
Sorry for constantly avoiding you like a complete beta even though I had a very high chance of getting you to go on dates with me

I'll see you again tomorrow anyways, though I don't expect that I'll start a conversation with you despite my willing of every fiber of my being to do it.

J.
>>
To white boiz

You jelious crackers got animosity against black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. these are the guys that are jealous because they dont possess BBC. they dont possess that god gene thats involved in these black men out here. keep getting jealous. keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. while your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. and wish that they can get fucked by these african warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy gettin vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. keep saying nigger. keep saying black. you cuckolds. you LOVE it. you LOVE this shit. ill be that monkey. ill be that monkey with the BBC. enjoy it. have your woman take this dick. shes imagining a huge black cock. why do you think your women buy huge dildos? because you dont possess the BBC gene! thats why youre upset. no BBC = anger. youre upset. youre mad at these african cocks. these rhino dicks. thats why you guys like saying nigger so much. i get it.

Sincerely,
Tyrone
>>
>>34719107
ok nigger.
surprise, that wasn't original.
>>
File: dsdsd.jpg (102KB, 897x556px) Image search: [Google]
dsdsd.jpg
102KB, 897x556px
>>34719107
Tyrone, you're acting like a nigger so you should be called nigger. Not because you're black but because you act like a nigger. You're proud because of the ONLY positive thing that your genes provided you with. And you make a lot of noise about it, like a nigger.
>>
File: Get Stomach.jpg (18KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
Get Stomach.jpg
18KB, 242x242px
>>34719107
Lemme tell you what I don't understand...
You robots know damn well that this is a white guy . You goddamn know it and yet you still reply as if it is fucking "Tyrone" thereby actually validating his retarded ass point that "white boiz" are jealous of BBC.

It is unlikely that any actual black guy on this site (I.E. A brobit) would ever have enough self-confidence (or experience) to write anything like this lol. So why keep falling for the bait?
>>
>>34719365
Real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts because real gangsta ass niggas know they got em.
>>
My facebook is filled to the brim with subliminal messages right now.

it's exhausting. First it was my twitter, now this.
>>
>>34719460
that's exactly right. that is EXACTLY FUCKING RIGHT
>>
File: HAHAHAHAH.png (8KB, 657x77px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAH.png
8KB, 657x77px
>>34719107

white boyz can complain bitch and cry

but they will never be able to compete

tyreese signing out
>>
I'm very uneasy when I see a screen that does not display anything. Just like a sign of something. .
>>
>>34719615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Un2fWoXiw
>>
>>34719767
Wait, is that because I closed his laptop the last couple days?

huehuehue
>>
>>34720043
Seriously what the fuck are you guys doing? What are you planning?

Does this make this song make more sense then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79N7Tn2fDjM&list=PL5yM_V5S-A_x7xwG1sMXP-NngCLN9bEVI&index=93
>>
E
I fucking love you. We've been best friends for years. We talk to each other every day, share the same interests and spend way too much time playing vidya together. You're a grill gamer that isn't ostentatious about it, and that in and of itself earns my highest respect. But you're much more than that to me. You're intelligent, witty, funny and kind. You make a great friend, and I'm sure an even better girlfriend. I've never been in love to this extent in my life.

I've always been afraid to tell you this because I'm afraid I'll lose my best friend. You're way out of my league on just personality alone. Even if you don't want to date me, at least remain friends with me. I'm sorry for making things awkward.
>>
>>34720134
Hopefully she will read it, anon. Best of luck for you.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34695142
Dear anon who called me smugwojak4v2,
I found your letter to me in the archive and I'm glad you enjoy me. I actually am a smug and comfy NEET and enjoying every single moment of it as well as I can. I hope you're doing well and will also reach higher levels of comfiness one day.

This is a reply from the "meme king".
>>
>>34719427
>>34719365
>>34719107
This is absolutely not me. VPNs and proxies are auto-banned from 4chan so It can't be me.
Stop trying to frame me, anon.
>>
Dear O, K and C
I love all 3 of you. I love K the most. C, if you could speak English I would probably love you more. O, I'd probably love you more if you weren't a low-key thot.
-A
>>
>>34711191
What's the second letter in M's name?
>>
>>34718017
Her inicial is H.
>>
Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.

-J
>>
File: christo checks em.png (388KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
christo checks em.png
388KB, 480x443px
Dear IM

Sometimes I dream that you break into my house and bludgeon me with a donkey's jaw. Sometimes I wish for it. I don't miss you anymore, really. The last time I saw you, your hair looked funny, and I couldn't go back to that place. Which is a shame, I had to give someone a gift.

That's been quite a while. I bet that will be the last time I ever see you, but that's alright. I'm still not sure what my goal here is; I don't think I really have one. Take care, I guess.

IF
>>
>>34711191
R, are you still here?
>>34721033
>>
i didnt think you are a liar but apparently you are
shame
whats worse is you sugarcoat it and take offense if i question it

trust your guts lads
never trust womenfolk
>>
>>34718838
this must be the man of the prophesy
my people talk about him
someday a great man will appear and he will be known as
the fucker faggot
>>
I'm scared I'm gonna lose something
>>
>>34722145
We all are, anon, we all are.
oreg
>>
bump oregan0
>>
K.M
I've tried every possible thing to get you out of my mind
nothing worked
you made my head and my thoughts your home
YOU became my intrusive thoughts
I thought that I could get over it by ignoring you and trying to get my mind on other things but I failed
You're the reason that I did good this semester, in a desperate attempt to get you of my mind I thought : Hey, I'll study it surely will get her out of my head, I was wrong.
Whenever I see you my mind just starts boiling to the point that I can't think straight, to the point that I can't even think of anything but you.
I don't know what that is supposed to be.
I don't know what this sensation is supposed to be. What the hell is going on.
ER
>>
>>34723336
Why do you want to forget about her that badly, anon? And it's love what you are feeling, you want her no matter how badly you want to get her out of your mind.
>>
>>34723913
She makes me hate myself, it's unbearable, I just want to stop thinking about her this much but it's impossible. I've never loved anyone so I don't know much about this feeling, but if it's this bad why are people preaching it.
>>
>>34724119
It might be bad for you because she makes you hate yourself and you can't stop thinking about someone who you would rather not. Love is truly enchanting but it can be a nightmare if it is towards the wrong person.
>>
>>34695142
For fucksakes AH, why did you throw away your life? You had wealthy parents that also had connections, if you had any real intelligence you would have gotten into good paying as well as easy work at twenty three when offered and been set for life, maybe even gotten that girl you stalk. But you fuck it up. You just wasted decade+ on being stupid, draining your parents' well dry until they couldn't take care of you anymore and force you to either work or go homeless. You are thirty four and gave yourself diabetes. Thirty. fucking. four. and you destroyed your gene pool by not having any self control, being the only son I'm sure your dad is fucking proud of how much you just trashed yourself and wasted the golden opportunities life gave you. I'm tried of you coming to us bitching about you being a KV and having meltdowns over stupid shit like a pretty girl walking by or one of us getting a call/text from our wife or kids. You lose your god damn, mind trash tables, scream at us in public, run off, and then expect us to be willing to invite you to the next gathering we are out. It's getting old and I can't pity you anymore, I use to. When I was getting married I did, when PK got married when, JC's daughter was born, I had pity of that downward spiral you were in, but looking back fifteen years ago, it was all on you, you were such a huge chicken shit and you were so proud of nothing, the idea of not being the best at something fuck you up so bad that you never put yourself out there and it was more pride than fear stopping you and bluntly I can say, you were everything holding you back, you are the reason your life is over, you are the reason we are so numb to your plight that if you ate a bullet or lost your legs we would just be like "Oh, it finally happen?" Fuck you, AH, I can say life will improve for everyone when you are dead.
>>
>>34695142
m-l s-h
die
j
>>
Dear B,
Overtime you tell me how you're sad, regardless of the reasoning, I wonder if you still like me. My insecurities are getting the best of me. I'm sorry.
-Anon
>>
Ami

Ugly ding dong ching chong pig cunt kill yourself already because you already smell like faeces or a dead corpse. Disgusting whore.

P
>>
>>34711115
What's your initial, anon?
aboriginal reply scree
>>
Dear Friend,

I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry that I never took your addiction seriously until it was too late. I'm sorry I never stopped you cooking meth in the kitchen, or mixing pharmaceuticals with heroin. I'm sorry I never took your keys when you were drunk and I'm sorry not to have been bold enough to tell you 'enough is enough' and get you the help you so clearly needed.

I keep thinking about when I saw you in that room and that image of you dead with needles everywhere is one I can never get out of my mind. It haunts me and my failure haunts me. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me, I should have been a better friend and man.

-Anon
>>
Dear S
After we stopped being friends I became a lonely neet with constant depression and doubt about my future.

It's still a better life without you.
>>
>>34721064
arlind?
>>
V
I love you, and you surely have some feelings for me. I'm inexperienced, and insecure, so please, let us both be more direct to each other. I've got anxiety, and i'm not outspoken, but with you i can talk freely about any topic. Talking to you brings me joy. Getting a text from you gives me s semi, ffs. You sought me out on normiebook months after we've talked for the last time. We even went on a date. At least i think it was a date. And now we're texting again, regularly. Please find the time to go out with me again.
V
>>
The butthurt is reaching critical levels! Everyone, abandon the ass, it's going to get cancer at this rate.
>>
>>34714749
J,

I want you to just end yourself.

A.
>>
D

I really like you, you're fun to talk to. I'm already sad about the day we stop talking, however that'll happen.

N
>>
>>34715146
is the second letter of your name 'a'? :3c
>>
>>34721856
What did she lie about?
>>
M.
I dreamt about you a lot before. I miss those dreams.
A.
>>
T
I kinda want you instead.
C
>>
M

get lost, i hate you, stop following me

D
>>
Maybe you were always supposed to go a separate vision, a new way. Not what I envisioned, couldn't even last a fucking day. In the shadows was my depression waiting to manifest as doubt and conviction. Convinced I'd never find it again go searching for the right depiction. Come the morning I thought it was over too soon. Do you even know the meaning of being alone? Suffering quietly in an empty goddamn room. In the empty I admit I couldn't find the love I had expressed. For a moment maybe a second in time my heart beat again. Yet frozen it waits. Come the morning s it left so soon you made me feel like it could have at least lasted till noon but the story of my life is just passing in a moment. I thought I made it to the end of this book but its only the second chapter. So calm this is how it should be. 13 years since I made this commitment and I'll follow it to my grave. I've broken many promises but this is one mistake that should have never been made.

- to ...b 2b! yay tubes!
>>
H

I love you. Please get well and come home.

A
>>
hi g. im not a faggot so im going to FUCK you this weekend.

sincerely m
>>
Sorry, I'll stop listening to these songs on repeat once that hole in my soul gets filled.
>>
File: 1470343772966.gif (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470343772966.gif
86KB, 400x400px
Stop trying to add me on skype, I want nothing to do with you,I've been clear about that, thanks bye
>>
>>34711815
Who are you B?
>>
J,
I miss you
- S
>>
B,

thanks for having me over. i really appreciate our time together. i saw your suitcase. i understand and i wish you the best. as they say, "...feet that wandering have gone...Turn at last to home afar..." i only hope that when we meet again i have the strength to smile.

J
>>
File: 1441686078380.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1441686078380.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>34709957
if this isnt b8,

you need seroquel or something my famalam
>>
>>34727464
I'm sorry, I don't know an A :(
>>
I'm sorry I left you alone, that I did not realize back then that you not getting back to me was a way to see if I meant what I said. I was clueless back then and you were right. I believed what I said way true, but it wasn't. I was too weak for you.
You're not the one who brought me bad luck and hurt me, I was the one who hurt you by not being strong enough. I still do this day despise myself for giving up on you and that I let my own emotions blind me from your true intentions. I just wish you were still here, that I was as strong back then as I am now. Having met you and being with you have impacted my life immensely, but not the way you think. I would've never become the person I am now if you didn't exist. Only your final act harmed me, the rest empowered me. I'm sorry I didn't make clear to you how much you mean to me and how much I need you and now it's to late.

You're forever in my heart J.C.

M.P.
>>
Your rants are just pathetic and everyone thinks you are mental. You have obviously done way too many drugs and need some mental assistance. It won't be from me, though, because I like your drugs. Just die for all I care.
>>
>>34729700
I can assure you the person I wrote to does not go on 4chan so don't worry about it
>>
>>34695142
Fuck you. You always made us feel like shit and inadequate. You always found a way to make it seem you care about us and what we did. But we both know you only care about yourself. Everyones lives had to revolve around you and we all had to praise you even when you were fucking wrong. But in your delusional skewed world view you were never wrong while you were always wrong. You made everyone feel like we were not good enough even thou we are all very good people. The truth is you dont think you're good enough. And you need us to be perfect so the world can see what a good person you are through our accomplishments while you did nothing but hold us back, humiliate us, stomp on our personalities, fuck us up mentally and make sure we'd never live up to your unrealistic expectations. It's your fault Jeff got addicted and overdosed. It's your fault Sara became a codependent self harming slut, it's your fault mom was depressed and got addicted to pills and it's your failt I struggled with everything untill I was 25. We both know the reason you disliked me so much is that I saw through ypur narcistic bullshit when I was 13. You made sure I had to keep my mouth, everyone was so scared of yoi and your rage that they were even afraid when I defended them. You're not the good man you fucking think you are. I'm the one Jeff leaned on, I'm the one who fucking took care of mom, I'M THE ONE WHO FUCKING PROTECTED SARA. You layed the biggest burdens on your youngest and YOU FUCKING DARE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE GOOD I DID?! You ugly piece of shit excuse for a human. You have no idea how happy I was mom finally found the strength to leave you like the rest of us. And whrn I heard you have a really hard time and burst out in tears in public, I burst down in tears of joy. I can't wait for you to die and hope you fucking kill yourself so I can shit on your grave and spend the money you are so obsessed about. Your biggest fear came true. You're not good enough.
K.P.
>>
>>34713266

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!!!
IS THIS DAN? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY PLEASE TEXT ME
>>
File: image.png (817KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817KB, 640x1136px
>>34695142
Dear J,

You're really damn hot, we have only been talking on OKC for like three days and I like you a lot. I hope you'd want to date me some day.

From,
B.

P.S if it was socially acceptable for women to fuck on the first or third date I'd totally ride your dick if you were up for it.
>>
The reason your new gf dumped you is because I messaged her about you. Get rekt
>>
>>34731198
People dont fuck on the first, second or third date?
I might not belong on this board afterall :)
>>
I wish things can go back to the way they were. I stopped talking to you for a reason, you're manipulative, you're crazy and you don't even respect me. But I'm in fucking love with you. You keeping reaching out to me to make things better, I understand and appreciate that. But I don't know if things can work out, I still love you though.
>>
S

I wish we didn't fight, but you took no responsibility for your flaws yet didn't hesitate to enjoy writing paragraphs on mine. You became an uncaring cunt and I didn't deserve it. I'll rather be a lonely khv
>>
>>34711815
TKG
You are one of the cutest thing I've seen in the flesh. Everything from your posture and smile to you personality and voice. I'm not sure if you like me or even guys. I know it might be a bit weird but, I just wanted to let you know.
TGEL
>>
>>34731357
d?

is that you?

-m

fuckfuckfickfickfick
>>
>>34731516
Your original initials?
Are you male or female?
>>
J

I don't know what I did to make you want to just abandon me. Would you at least tell me? I loved you.

0x
>>
>>34731616
ZH
I'm a boy
>>
K.G.
You are a fucking cuntbag. Go die, you Arabfaggot.
Love, L.C.
>>
You know, when I was in the mental hospital or whatever the fuck that was I heard the nurses talking. They were saying something along the lines of "Well he hasn't done anything or gotten out of bed yet. It takes even normal people a couple days to get use to it."

What the fuck does that mean? How can I not be fucking normal IN A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL.

"Hey, he's a freak among the weirdos. Crazy."
>>
>>34731357
initials pls bb
>>
>>34695142
anybody whose first name starts with a J,

there's way too many of your kind.

Sincerely
not a J
>>
File: 1480472540005.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1480472540005.png
260KB, 483x368px
N
I don't want to be like you. I see you and everyone around you acting like wild animals towards some then turn around and act flabbergasted and appalled when others do not conform to your standards. I have no idea what people see in you or why they put you in a light making seem like you are perfectly sane and full of good will. I am starting to believe everyone is fucking psychotic. If being "sane" and a normal functioning member of society means being you, then I'll gladly remain the way I have been and better myself in what I believe to be a fucking good person, one that doesn't try to forcibly shove their ideals and views down people's throats and hurting those who don't want to. If you have a problem with that, then fucking do something about it hoe without your bitch ass crew.
J
>>
just for those I guess it's starting so... WOOOOO
>>
L.U.

I know you did what you did because you didn't want to wait on me. I wish you would've listened when I tried to tell you what I was doing, but you couldn't see past what had already happened. Part of me blames you for the situation I'm in now, but part of me doesn't and just wishes you'd come back and we could go back to how we used to be. I know that's probably not even remotely possible though, even if you did come back. I don't know if I could accept you after all that.

L.B.

You helped me out of some of the worst times I've been in, you were smiling for me during the cancer, and I wanted to marry you. You were perfect for me in every way, or so I believed. If something had gone wrong, I wish you had told me. I wish we could've talked about things instead of you just disappearing on me. At the very least, I wish you had said goodbye.

S

I really liked you, and I liked being with you, but most of the time it didn't feel genuine. You were always talking to someone else, paying attention to something else at the expense of time with me, and now I feel like you didn't ACTUALLY care about me at all. Maybe I moved too fast at the start, but still. I don't know if you ever actually JUST spent time with me. I didn't want to feel as unimportant as you made me feel.

M

I regret almost everything that happened between us. Not because of you, but because of the way I treated you. You deserved better than the way I was at the time, I should've stayed alone for a while before trying anything with you, but you were so persistent I felt like I should dive right in. It was a mistake, and I'm sorry for that. The way we talked before, we sounded like a really good fit, but then when it actually happened I just kind of fell apart. Unfortunately for me, you had already had enough right as I was getting out of my cloud. I would've liked to have given it a real shot with you but I was too late.

J
>>
>>34724828
Yes, this was me. Talking directly about my feelings scares me more than you will ever know. Even though you understand and I understand that it's each other, this seems more comfortable. Your discontent should not be dismissed in order for me to get reassurance. I don't want my insecurity to be a base for selfishness.
>>
DCB,

I wish you would just to me, please. say something only you would know. please. I'm sosorry for acting crazy love. ive been a mess without you. you complete me in so many ways. I fell in lovewith your mind and thenyour looks and nobody will ever compare to you. do you see all my posts? do you see how hard I'm trying? say something so I KNOW its you. I know youre bad at this and I'm an emotional wreck...youre the only guy I dream about please......ease my mind , talk to me? please...
>>
>>34733560
you're using my ... wrong just FYI.
>>
I AM SO FUCKING TIRED.

Sigh. What am I?
>>
>>34733095
Is this L.U. talking to President Johnson, Spider-Man and Mary Jane?
>>
One more day talking with you and you don't stop giving me reasons to find you amazing and you probably have no idea about it. It's honestly so good and addicting talking with you, it really is...

A
>>
C

Sometimes you forget things, and you must be made to remember

C
>>
C

Sometimes you don't truly believe, and you must be made to believe

C
>>
>>34734364

What.

No.

What? I don't even know what this means.
>>
>>34733891

if its not you dan GTFO.
pewpewpew ill fucking kill you if its not dan.
text me seriously!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34733891

if youre implying I don't know youre middle name, I DO. its Curtis.
>>
C

Im the only one who cares about you, remember that.

C
>>
someone please give me back massages please.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 587x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 587x816px
>>34731293
My new rule is to wait until we're dating, the soonest I've ever done was third date. If I keep at this then I'm heading towards slut territory..... which looks like fun.
>>
>>34734836
Third date after official or before? You're a slut
>>
What the fuck. Why won't you guys just talk to me? Why won't you just tell me.

This is retaytay
>>
SF
Your a qt3.14159265395
S...
>>
I'm going to do what I should have done 3 years ago, only this time ill make sure I succeed. sorry riley.
>>
>>34735392
yo, don't
>>
>>34735392
Riley here, probably the wrong one but I still think you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>34735392
Do it.

Do it right now.

Don't listen to anyone but yourself.
>>
You know what? I wonder if the reason no one is saying a damn thing to me about this is because of money. That they are under contract.

So... if I am to come into money at the end of this it will be for sure more than all of you combined.

SO, break your contract and tell me the truth. I will double whatever it is they are paying you.

Love,
The lover.
>>
>>34735772
the truth is you need to seek therapy because you're having schizoaffective delusions
>>
>>34735392
Why though? If you don't mind me asking
>>
>>34735854
honkhonk

The gaslighting never worked so I don't know why people keep trying it.
>>
Dear Eugene,

I write this to you - what more can be said?
What more can I add to that one fact?
For now I know it is in your power
To punish me contemptuously for this act.
But you, keeping for my unhappy lot
Even one drop of sympathy
Will not entirely abandon me.
At first I wished to remain silent;
Believe me, my shame, my agony,
You never ever would have heard.
As long as hope remained preserved

That rarely, even once a week,
I'd see you in our country house,
To hear your voice, to hear you speak,
To say a few words, and then, and then
To think, and think, and think again
All day, all night, until the next meeting.
>>
>>34735998
cont.

But it is said you are unsociable,
And in this backwater all is tedious to you,
While we... well here we shine at nothing,
Although we're glad to welcome you.

Why did you come to visit us?
In this forgotten rural home
Your face I never would have known
Nor known this bitter suffering.
The fever of inexperience
In time (who can tell?) would have died down,
And I'd have found another lover,
Dear to my heart, to whom I'd be true,
And a loving wife, and virtuous mother.
>>
One night I got up and told my father there were witches in my room
He gave me a baseball bat and said here's what you do
When you have finally submitted to embarrassing capture
Take out that baseball bat and show those witches some pasture
>>
>>34725295
second initial?
>>
Is posting full names against the rules of these threads?
>>
>>34736454
Yes, you will be banned from the server if you do
>>
>>34736454
Nope, you can do it.
You just have to address the letter to someone. It's usually just initials because nobody wanna write the full name.
>>
>>34695142
Dear F,
I think about you in every waking moment of mine. Not one moment passes where I don't think of you, everything I do in my life is for you. Every spoon I put into my mouth, every movie I watch, every game I play, every website I load. It's all for you. I want to be like you so bad. You're the perfect human being to me, if I can't have you, I'd want to be like you. So I can carry a piece of you wherever I go. I forgot who I am, but that doesn't matter. I'm becoming more like you, are you proud of me? I'm learning about cars in discreet, I'm using my mind over my heart, I watch prison documentaries and police bodycam videos on youtube, just like you do. Sometimes, I wish I could be someone in those videos so maybe for a split second you'd have so admiration for me. I refresh your youtube music playlist every 20 minutes when you're awake so I can stay up to date with what songs you've been recently getting into. And I make sure I look up the lyrics because maybe, just maybe it could have something to do with me. But it never does. 3 years of my life wasted on you that I'll never get back. I wish you still loved me. Nobody in this universe will ever love you the way I do. I'll probably kill myself in a few years.
My world is nothing without your love. It's been a whole year, can you believe that? I know I can't.
I want to anger you so much to the point where you shoot me in my head. I want to have that impact on your feelings. I can't have your love, I'll take your hate. I just need to know that you'll always remember me.
Love,
S
>>
>>34736454
no how would it find its recipient otherwise

everyone else is just afraid of being read
>>
Boris
This has gone on long enough. Fucking talk to me you little shit, don't let out friendship end over something so petty.

From,
You know who
>>
Dear HR,

I like you, and I would really like to get to know you more. You're cute and you seem to be a good person. If only I had the guts to actually say this in front of you, because I'm way too autistic to even attempt to talk to you. I think you already know.

Sincerely,
A
>>
Dear D.A,
You met me in a strange moment of my life, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad and exposed. I wasn't able to chill out and you was the first person from here I've ever talked with.
I guess we're not really made for each other, I wasn't able to do jack shit to start a real friendship with you. You wasn't looking for me. You deleted me and it's ok, you did the right thing.
I'm glad I met you. Because of you I met another interesting person. For a different reason, I lost her too... lol.

Even if I don't know you enough, I genuinely think you're good person. I'm sure you will go far. I hope you the best.

S.
>>
>>34735595

you don't know the pain I'm in anon. you have nofuckingclue.
>>
>>34735628

yes my riley is a child, my child.
hes the only reason I have not gone through with what I need to do.
>>
>>34735709

I bet you are d or one of d's friends and would get off to it. probly jerk of thinking about my dead body, slags.
>>
>>34737467
As a Riley, I think for the sake of your Riley you really shouldn't do it then.
>>
>>34736744
Boris Vlad?
>>
File: 1468498432729.png (76KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1468498432729.png
76KB, 300x256px
>>34736454
Nope :/ I did it. >>34714749 What's the point of posting if it's not getting to who you want it too.
>>
>>34737880
No, last initial starts with A
>>
>>34737593
he is the only reason I have not done it yet.
my ex fucking tourments me comments bullshit on here like he cares even a little then takes it all away and crushes every ounce of hope in my heart, I AM a damn good woman, I DO NOT deserve this shit. FUCK YOU DANIEL CURTIS B.
>>
>>34737937
Ok, I met someone here named that on email. I wanted to help if I could ;-;
>>
>>34737969
Thanks anyways Anon

original
>>
E,

I know you don't think of me.
Why can't I forget you?
I'm still having dreams.

All my love,
C
>>
>>34737908
>What's the point of posting if it's not getting to who you want it too.
I think the point is to give them a strange feeling. The feel when you don't know if a letter is really meant for you or not.
If you really want to talk with someone, you can just send a direct message. You don't hide behind a 4chan thread.
When you use this thread is probably because you want them to remember you without saying anything special.

And when you read those letters, you can dream about them... this is probably the best part.
Reading what the other anons have to say it's fun too. Also, shitposting about Stan and Slim Shady.
>>
>>34731357
i love you too. please let me try make things better.
>>
S

I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day
But I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

S
>>
I miss when you used to come crawling back to me every time you were wrong. I don't know why I kept taking you back, but I wish I wasn't so numb to it. I wish I could feel something other than indifference mixed with a bit of grief when I think of you. Crying about it brought me comfort, and a lack of emotion now is far too foreign for me to accept.
>>
>>34738398
What are your initials? You may be talking to the wrong person
>>
>>34738485
i probably am. what are yours?
>>
>>34738551
Can you give me your first one?
>>
>>34738633
is it for mo?
are you d?

ravioooolliii
>>
>>34738754
Nope, I'm sorry anon.
>>
Dear places I'm applying to,
Please hire me...!!!please!!!!!
>>
>>34738462
Who is this for? Why no initials?
>>
>>34738839
I feel like it'd be painfully obvious if I put initials. Also, as much as I love the person, I feel like having them back in my life would suck for us both...
>>
>>34738858
>painfully obvious
It would only be obvious if the person you are writing to looks at these threads, and if they do why don't you tell them directly?
>>
>>34738916
It's not like I wrote about that just few post ago e_e >>34738247
>>
>>34738916
I don't know if they do any more, and like I said, we probably should not be talking anyway
>>
Dear dad

>25th birthday
>tfw no gf
I'm sorry.
Goodbye.

W
>>
>>34738858
D FOR M?

RAVIIIIIIIOOOLLLII
>>
>>34739060
Noooo haha sorry.
>>
>>34738958
How do you only know you "probably" should not be talking? You should have an understanding of when it is okay to message someone or not you autist. And if you're writing letters to this person in a thread you obviously want them to hear you so why not send it to them if they don't hate your guts?
>>
File: 1476828714439.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476828714439.gif
47KB, 450x510px
D

When you cycled by
here began all my dreams
the saddest thing I've ever seen
and you never knew
how much I really liked you
because I never even told you
oh, but I meant to

Are you still there?

E
>>
>>34718943
A.

J. Reporting back. Saw you again today and I didn't do anything. Not even a single word.
I'll get it one of these days
J.
>>
>>34739139
I don't want to make things any worse than they already are
>>
B,

It's kind of funny that I'm back here all these years later. We've been broken up for years now. I am sad when I look back on us it still hurts me and I feel shame. You're like a ghost haunting me. For the most part I'm over it, but you still pop into my head. When I thought of you today, I almost burst into tears. It's pathetic, but what you did was so traumatic. If I couldn't trust you, who could I trust? Now I'm just terrified of anybody new and have sabotaged any new relationship. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll die alone and it will probably be for the best.

I needed you like a bullet in the brain.

I know you're doing well. She is everything I could never be. Be kind to her.

E
>>
>>34739347
You can't ever expect to fix things if you don't make an effort to do so
>>
L
yo I dunno how to put this but I still imagine life wouldve been simpler and more fulfilled with you
N
>>
>>34738955
Is it to a J?
Am I the J?
WHO ARE YOU!
>>
>>34739411
I appreciate the concern, but I've tried far too many times now.
>>
>>34739445
You went on 4chan to write a letter to someone who presumably looks at these threads. You obviously want to try talking to them. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
Dear V

Why do you act as if i never existed?

A
>>
File: 1468649072178.gif (393KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468649072178.gif
393KB, 490x270px
>>34739445
Give initials, It's probably to me, I can feel it in my bones
>>
>>34739773
It's not you, they don't like Pokemon at all lol
>>
File: 1468502139493.gif (235KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468502139493.gif
235KB, 255x240px
>>34739791
Me neither! But I have plenty of meme pics!
GIVE INITIALS (or full names)
>>
>>34739417
This is me >>34738955 >>34738247
This is another anon >>34738462

You probably detected my writing style for some reasons.

This is also me >>34715381
You told me to stop writing letters to you. I told you other things. And I like to keep my words, no matter what.
I replying here just because I don't want you to think I'm writing you mean letters.
>>
>>34739791
You dont need to like something to uploaad an animated computer image of that something onto an online taiwanese kayaking photograph sharing message board
>>
heavens i'm excited

ieieieieieieie
>>
>>34739848
You don't talk like them. They aren't that autistic.
>>34739873
Yeah, but I also know the person in question really well?
>>
>>34739863
I knew this >>34738462 wasn't you. (I thought it could've been A/Q) tbqh.

>And I like to keep my words, no matter what.
That's the kinda shit I say, on repeat. (arbiter of justice huehuehue)
You've kept no words.
You made my cutting all about you when you just made me mad enough to do it.
Stop pretending anything was your fault.

>>34739963
Aww, the person I thought you could be knows I have "autism". Good luck finding them x
>>
>>34740141
I didn't made your cuts about me, I'm not this retarded. I was angry for what you said and for the way you acted afterwards, I told you to prove if you give a shit about me and you made me feel worse instead. It's significantly different of what are you saying and I think I already explained you previously, despite the fact you was too mad to listen to me.
How ain't I kept my words?

Good look for A. I'm going to sleep now.
>>
>>34731357
>please be an R
>>
Salutations Q,

I remember the occurrence. Do you also? I don't know if I want to remember it. Perhaps you have forgotten? Maybe I want you to remember still.
I haven't seen you in a while. I wonder if you want to see me. Maybe we will see one another again someday.
There was a little trouble I'm sure you agree. Perhaps we have overcome it, but perhaps not. Perhaps trouble is always around and maybe we have to work together, or maybe separately in finding a workaround or a solution or another way.
I am glad to move forward. I think you also are moving. It might be that actually we stay still or that you move but I don't. Who can say? The important thing to remember is that we may or may not have really known each other and may or may not recollect it.

Forever yours, X
>>
>>34702369
If everyone seems mean to a person what the fuck makes you think they're so nice? Maybe if they figure out they are much meaner than they think it wouldn't be an issue. The entire it's no big deal attitude about it when you don't get treated that way makes you hypocrites and weak thinking yourselves strong for not being treated that way yourself yet deeming it okay for others when you have no clue what it's like, especially with your 'herpadurp huurr uh if it were me I'd' talk no, no you wouldn't if it was you. Quit running your fucking mouth about shit you don't do fucking poser acting like you'd be hard when you're on the other side of the treatment because you're soft. You think you're hard for not getting it when you've only avoided it because you're fucking soft and the "if it were me" talk is a load of shit and you should figure it the fuck out.
>>
>>34695142
dear M
I have a huge motherfuckin crush on you and I don't know why, we did that internship together but we rarely talk. You arr physically attractive but that isn't what makes me like you, I can't explain why but I do. I know you don't feel the same way, since you're way more attractive and socially adjusted than me, maybe one day I'll work up the courage to say "hi"
-D
>>
i almost was gonna wait
but Nah.
>>
Mb
Youre the one ill chase into death. I didnt feel like a beta fuck with you
E
>>
>>34716992
Yeah well

Fuck you, weed smoking degenerate.

You are going to get everyone kicked out because you have this stupid fucking rebel complex and you just cant resist doing drugs or drinking

All because you dont get along with your parents

Fucking child.

Also would it kill you not to leave your shit piled everywhere, do some dishes and CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING AMAZON BOXES INSTEAD OF THROWING THEM IN THE CORNER YOU TRANNY NIGGER
>>
>>34695142
I just hope that everyone in this thread will actually write a letter and send it to whom it is meant for. Maybe things won't turn out that bad?
>>
>>34743535
oh fugggg this gon be good
>>
File: 1482344493038.png (509KB, 687x435px) Image search: [Google]
1482344493038.png
509KB, 687x435px
>>34743417
>I'm a D
>into a girl called M
>even going to visit her tomorrow, first time ever, scared as shit, but hoping something happens

woah hey me good luck buddy us D's gotta stick together. if I can do it you can do it.
>>
>>34743550
This is a therapy thread. >>>/adv/
>>
>>34743575
No it's not you nut job.
>>
>>34743556
thanks fellow D, you got dis
>>
>>34743556
best of luck man. :) original comment and heartfelt wish :)
>>
>tfw youre a m in love with a d :(

raviiiiooolllii
>>
Annunaki Rep.

How are you all?
Have recent events caused a reorg?
Hope all is well

002424 11120014
>>
>>34741966
If everyone seems mean to a person, I'd rather think that person have a distorted point of view. Maybe everyone isn't nice, but everyone is mean is a strong assertion. I can understand if that's what you think, not what they really are, but I will never think the same. You can't ask me to picture everyone as the devil made in person.
I used my "is not a big deal" attitude, when I really thought it wasn't a big deal. I never had that attitude when you talked my about serious stuff if not to calm you down, because sometimes you can't really do much to improve the situation and being retarded it's surely not helpful. Either ways, do you really want to talk to a pessimist when you're in a big trouble? I was pessimist when you talked me about bullshit, like meeting strangers. I was giving a better perspective when you told me about bad situations you have to deal with. I thought it was helpful.

I never tried to relate to your problems, never said "if it was me". Never. I tried to give you my opinion about what can be the right thing to do and what is not a solution. It's the only thing I can offer you: my honest opinion, someone to talk with and maybe comfort... I don't know if I'm able to offer you something like that, but I tried.
I never told you what "a weak person like me" may do in a situation like yours because I can't relate to your problems. I never tried to relate to your situation because I already know I can't. And it's useless to, to be honest.

If you addressed this letter to S, instead of quoting me, I will have thought it was for someone else. You are either full of anger or full of vodka to think I've ever told you "if it were me". I never ever said something like that. Picture me for what I am, not as you want to see me.
>>
Mom,
Fuck you for creating me, you bitch. Fuck you.
-K

PS thank you for never introducing me to dad. But still fuck you.
>>
I don't want to read this thread. My head hurts I'm in pain right now and all I want is to cuddle into a ball and have you cuddle me as a ball. I try my best to avoid feeling like this but my thoughts find my way back to loving you. I want to lay my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat but I know its far gone and i'm not confident i'd ever get it back. I know if we were together I would feel right but I don't think I'm good for you. I want to spoon you and make you happy. Typing this made me feel better. Not sure if you will ever read this. I want you too even though i've been avoiding.

-D
>>
>>34745764
I know it's not you, I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but initial of the person it's for?
>>
>>34738462
>>34738462
I think there's very little chance that you're my person, but I have one question for you. Did you choose someone else over the person you wish you could talk to? That's what my person did and why we're not talking. If you did maybe we're each other's people and maybe if you chose me over him we could talk. There's no promise it would work but that's the only way it can.
>>
>>34744438
>We can't be wrong if we all do it. A bully democracy is the correct way of doing it. It's your fault your a victim we all decided it. We're not mean if we all do it, that makes it right. We can't be the bad guys if we're only mean to you and all you ever experience is us being bullies.
>>
E
I want to fuck you
J
>>
are you okay?
comeon baby, i thought you would want a friend to talk with sometimes
>>
I miss you when you're gone but you'll get bored and leave eventually. So I'll enjoying missing you while you're still mine.
C
>>
File: rember.jpg (29KB, 552x555px) Image search: [Google]
rember.jpg
29KB, 552x555px
Joseph,

It hurts.... It hurts so bad. My heart, my body, MY FUCKING EYES BURN

I keep listening to your voicemail. I just want to hold you. I want to run my hands through your hair, lightly scratch your back and just... save you from this. I don't want you to have to feel this way too. If we could do that.... If I could hold you to my chest and this would all be okay.
I'm so sorry I couldn't say anything on the phone and ended with an abrupt "I'm going to go". It doesn't matter what I say anyway... there's too much distance. I will never truly be able to say goodbye to you. I'm just going to pretend it was like the first time I had to go back home. Or the time after, when I was packing and you grabbed my shirt- the one I was wearing the first time we met and we just sat in the floor and cried together. I'm going to imagine this like the time you broke down, and cried in my arms. Those were such beautiful and poignant memories to me. I don't want it to be like this... I don't want an ending like this... I can't accept it, you fucking coward.
I love you so much and I wish we could have had the life we tried to dream up.

I'm going to miss you so, so much.
I'm already dreaming about you. I woke up a couple hours ago with a jarring feeling of you in all my senses.
We will never see each other again, but I know I'm gonna keep having dreams of you showing up here. I need you to hold me too.

-Erin
>>
N,

This morning I started writing something to give to my first meeting with my therapist. I figured I won't be able to say everything I want to say in our first meeting, so I would give the therapist a couple pages of how I see my life story as dumb as that sounds. Anyway, when I was writing it, of course you came up as an important person in my life.

While I was talking about the ups and downs of our friendship, I realized that the entire time, I was extremely emotionally abusive with you. Under the veneer of close friendship, I was using you as my personal therapist. Not only that, but I knew how strongly you felt for me, how much you loved me, and I used you to get affection without ever having to give it. I dangled the idea of a relationship in front of your face so many times because I think in the back of my mind I knew it would keep you close to me. Of course, I would back out and change my mind when things got too real between us. And then I would stop talking to you for a while before "apologizing" so I could use you all over again. This is why things fell apart when we had sex, because there's really no coming back from that.

I'm also realizing I did the same thing to C. I used to wonder why I seemed to attract girls with strong issues, now I'm pretty sure it's because I was seeking them out. I knew I could make them cling to me and get all the attention and affection I wanted without having to give any if it was inconvenient to do so.

This is why I stopped talking to you for good this time. I feel so disgusted with myself for taking advantage of you and so many other girls in the way I did. I'm just not good for you, and we have too much history for either of us to ever really move past that. I've heard you stopped sleeping around now and have a committed boyfriend. I hope everything works out for you. I met a girl recently that I think I can actually treat right too. Here's to hoping I'm right.

M
>>
>>34745764
more details? why aren't you good for them?
>>
-S

Sorry for not being there when you needed me most, i was a terrible friend to you, you where always there for me when i was down, i don't know what got into me, my job slowly started to take over my life, we drifted apart a little but i never thought it would end like this, im sorry i didn't call you back to catch up and get a coffee or i didnt ring you to congratulate you getting engaged, i would trade anything just to talk to you one last time, im so sorry sam, i love you and i always will, im so sorry
>>
>>34746324
I thought about it, but no. The person always accused me of it though.
>>
that is a step in the right direction, cave in like the little faggot you are, let me see you I want to.
>>
>>34749182
initials?
ajsdhkja
>>
>>34749214
S

oreganoini
>>
>>34749182
who is this for?

original post
>>
>>34749439
its for a faggot that deleted her social media, and is depriving me of the satisfaction of seeing her.
>>
>>34733095
location?

origamu
>>
I'm sorry. My head hurts so I cannot go to your room today. (I have not tried it yet)
Even now it is painful to see the browser.
Maybe it's due to atmospheric pressure.

From Migraine.
>>
Dear L,

I fell asleep last night happy and comfortable. Now I am fully planning to take my own life today. Please help me out. Please make this easier on me. Like you say- I've been working too hard. I need you to help me destress, not feel like this.

Love,

J
>>
P,
I'm really happy with being friends. You're cool as fuck. That said, I wouldn't mind kissing your face if you were to initiate it.
A
>>
When I was a kid, I designed all kinds of comic book characters. My bestest one was Starman. He was just a star with all kinds of ninja toys. His enemies were planets, other stars, whatever. It was the dumbest and best thing ever.

My brother told everyone he made him. He stole all my ideas all the time as his own. It wasn't until I was in my 20s before I found out and everyone thought he was so clever as a child.

-_-
>>
L
What is there to say? Saw you again today, you saw me, you quickly looked away... Fuck, 2 years ago we would stare at each other for minutes, now... Fuck, what else is there to say?
>>
bullet holes, you know they can't hurt me
Invincible, unbreakable, unstoppable
I'll show you who's worthy
You grab the gun, I'll take the wheel
Fuck the world, my love is real
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.