[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your face when you found out you are part of the master

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: trustme.gif (72KB, 298x556px) Image search: [Google]
trustme.gif
72KB, 298x556px
Post your face when you found out you are part of the master race and that your mere existence pisses off an entire world.

Thought I was white but I have always found a hard time to align myself to right wing ideals, now I am fine with a full blown communist world. My depression has gone away, my only mission is to piss everyone off since my mother is not jewish herself.

I am but the infiltrator paving the way for g-d's chosen people to rule the world for centuries to come, and there is no stopping it.

Wish I was ashkenazi though, for better rusing effectiveness.
>>
pic related is actually a druze arab

A tipoff regardless of the pics confirmed origin is Jews rarely have bad teeth, they're wealthy enough to afford braces and dental surgeries.
>>
>>34695036
Oy vey its like anudah Shoah
>>
>>34695036
Hardly.
Racism is really the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.
>>
File: 1448539543719.jpg (41KB, 346x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448539543719.jpg
41KB, 346x320px
Jews are the master race. Intelligence is the most important quality when regarding a survival of a species and they are documented to have the highest IQs

It's probably why low-IQ groups (rednecks, muslims, niggers, etc.) hate Jews so much
>>
>>34695160
Are you ok, anon? oreganoblox
>>
>>34695036
You are only reducing the amount of the hottest women in the world, dick sucking kike nigger.

>>34695198
Nice photoshopped table, kike.
>>
>tfw above average intelligence among jews but too depressed to want to do anything
>>
File: reallymakesthenoggintingle.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesthenoggintingle.png
156KB, 750x285px
>>34695345
cry some more, neckbeard
>>
>>34695615
>HAHA LOL CRY MORE NECKBEARD
That table is fake faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.