[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally just want a female to be my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: .hp.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
.hp.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
I literally just want a female to be my friend
>>
Why? You can't cuddle female friends unless you're Chad. No point in interacting with females if they won't cuddle with you.
>>
You don't befriend women, Either have a romantic relationship with them or nothing.

I can guarantee you will develop feelings for her no matter how hard you try to just be her "Friend" and she wont reciprocate those feelings, leaving you even worse off.
>>
why the hell?
>>
I'd rather have a badger burrow deep inside my rectum than have a female "friend".
>>
i literally just want chad
>>
>>34695080
at least i would be able to interact with a female
>>
File: 1485283754193.jpg (155KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485283754193.jpg
155KB, 508x600px
>>34695023
You don't

t. an anon who had a girl bff for years, and it turned out shit in the end because she was genuinely a shitty, worthless roastie. she literally came to me one day after we stopped being friends andd said, "I'll talk to for a little bit just because I'm bored", have nothing to do, and my only friend is busy.
>>
>>34695195
>"I'll talk to for a little bit just because I'm bored, have nothing to do, and my only friend is busy."

oops, fixed
>>
>join a steam group
>become normal friends with a girl
>really get to know each other
>suddenly fall for her out of nowhere

Why did this happen it brings me nothing but sadness
>>
>>34695023
its not as good as you think, i had 4 girls as my best friends all of them left me to get dicked down by chad. not worth the time money or effort
>>
>>34695023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
me irl every day
>>
Go out and quit staying a shut in. if you keep bitching about how you want to talk to a girl to guys you will never do it. People that like you will stay those who don't will not stay but fuck those people. Go tf out OP do something to make yourself happy
>>
>>34695195
sorry anon, that sounds shitty
>>
A la carte or with benefits? Either way female friends sucks, even if you're a female.
>>
I'd like a girl to be my romantic online partner, not even lewd, just like a practice gf but hardly any girl wants that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.