[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my girlfriend is so close with her brother that she borrows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 161116-LILY(11)-908.jpg (672KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
161116-LILY(11)-908.jpg
672KB, 900x900px
>my girlfriend is so close with her brother that she borrows his clothing
>and they frequently hang out and go shopping together

Is it wrong to think this is creepy?
>>
Are they close in age? Did they grow up together?
>>
its weird if they're not fucking
>>
>>34694549
>tfw your mom starts wearing your hoodie cause you told her you don't wear it anymore
>tfw your mom takes your socks

>tfw you dress up in your moms clothes when she's not home
>tfw you masturbate in her underwear

point and shoot me
>>
Not really. My "little sister" (she's technically a year younger, but we look like twins and she acts like my big sister) steals my clothes all the time, every time I come home for the holidays I inevitably lose a pair of sweatpants or a hoodie or something. Plus, back in HS she helped me get the right clothes so I wouldn't be dressed like an autist when I went to the parties my rich Chad friends invited me to.

Some siblings are just close and really trust/love each other, there isn't anything creepy about it.
>>
i was wearing my brother's shirt yesterday cause our laundry gets mixed up sometimes and it was in my room. we go shopping together too, that's not weird
>>
>purest love
>creepy

newfag reee etc.
>>
that's really not weird and is actually a good sign. it means she has good relationship with her family and has a good image of a male, so she is likely to view you similar to her brother (in addition to creating a new image of a romantic partner; you're not just an image of her brother that she's allowed to fuck) instead of some evil, foreign beast.
>>
>>34694562
yes for both
>>
My brother and I are so close we nap together. There's nothing creepy about it. It was fine when we were kids; nothing about the nature or the dynamics of our relationship changed because of puberty.
>>
File: 1460510086853.jpg (73KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460510086853.jpg
73KB, 768x1024px
>>34695757
fucking this

why are all these normies just pretending this /adv/ post is acceptable here?

remember to report rule breaking posts friends
>>
File: images-123.jpg (9KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
images-123.jpg
9KB, 500x282px
>>34694549
Yes that's fucking weird, i wouldn't be surprised if they are fucking.

For a sister to borrow the clothes of a brother and or sleep together over the age of 10 is retarded and reeks of incest.
>>
>>34694549
That's actually a good eign of healthy family.
In my exprience, most of time siblings who are distant, or fight often are ones who were fucking each other behind closed door.
>>
File: laughing-and-pointing.jpg (70KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-and-pointing.jpg
70KB, 425x282px
>>34694549
def gave him a hummer. their little secret. you'll never be that close and she'll never admit it but she'll always think how hot it made her to break that taboo and embrace her inner whore. #protip: she would let him fuck her ass and might have but will always say she doesn't do that stuff with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.