[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does he mean by "any negative polls are fake news"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (49KB, 737x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 737x303px
what does he mean by "any negative polls are fake news"?
>>
File: forecast.png (62KB, 420x524px) Image search: [Google]
forecast.png
62KB, 420x524px
>implying he doesn't have a point

why would you trust anything the mainstream media says about trump at this point?
>>
>>34693907
Because anything negative about Daddy Trump is false.
>>
>>34693957

what do you suggest as an alternative?

do you think that any poll that reflects negatively on trump is made up?
>>
>"stop liking what I don't like" the President
>>
>>34693974
use your brain and make up your own mind on his actions as president in the next few years

stop screeching and jumping on everything like it's the end of the world because that way you only make yourself look even less credible
>>
>>34693957
there are lies, damn lies, and statistics
>>
There literally are no bad stories or bad opinions from moderates and conservatives the past entire month, only SJWs

He has done more for America in the past 3 weeks then the past 5 have done together
>>
>>34693957
To be fair she was winning in the polls from FL and NC.
>>
>>34694100
but to be completely honest, i think youre exaggerating a position. "screeching and jumping" is a huge generalization, and while it does reflect a portion of the population, that description literally fits everyone.

regardless, i think we can agree that a majority of the population assumed hillary would win. it made sense. trump winning was a fluke, the assumption that hillary's would-be voters not voting wasnt really a viable notion prior to the election. every time anyone brought up trump, it was met with a "are you fucking serious" look, as if to insinuate that there is no way he could win.

but what is "extreme vetting?" extreme pandering to veterans? nobody fucking likes that.
>>
>>34694172
how is that "to be fair"? it illustrates the point perfectly
>>
>>34693974
it's well known the the vast majority of polls during the election heavily oversampled democrats
>>
>>34694100

>use your brain to form your own opinions about politics but don't use the news to know what's happening in politics so you can form an opinion on it

thanks!
>>
>>34693907
>extreme vetting

code for bestiality, btw
adjust your expectations, america
>>
>>34694207
>nobody fucking likes that.
https://grandstandnews.com/2017/01/30/poll-majority-of-americans-support-trumps-extreme-vetting-travel-ban-order/

Is this fake?
>>
All polls are usually fake news.
If they're physical polls, they always hold them in areas that are more likely to vote one way over another.
If they're selected participant polls, then they'll always pick people who will vote one way over another.
If it's an online poll, they can advertise them towards people that will vote the way they want or they can modify the results themselves.
And they always use tiny sample groups.
Basically what I'm saying is if it's a poll, it's not fake, but it is definitely biased and you shouldn't try to use it as proof unless you can verify the conditions under which it was held and who conducted it.
>>
>>34694234
news exists outside the mainstream media you know

the idea is to take news from multiple sources and fact check it yourself to remove the bias. relying on polls to hold your hand isn't educating yourself, it's brainwashing yourself
>>
>>34693974
Don't trust the fake news media. Just turn them off, anon. Maybe pick up a newspaper now and then to catch up but if anything actually big important happens you'd probably hear about it from a friend. The national media has become nothing more than propaganda salted with facts that make you feel smart.
>>
File: 1485927914475.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1485927914475.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>34694207
>calling something a huge generalization
>"every time anyone brought up trump, it was met with a 'are you fucking serious'"
>every time
wew lmao
>>
>>34694331

I asked for an alternative and I wasn't given one, and was told to use my brain instead.

>>34694332

so I should use newspapers and my friends as my news sources?
>>
>>34694854
Eh, I just grab a Sunday edition sometimes if I really want to read about the world, a little AP radio stream, and if anything noteworthy happens my friends will usually tell me. Beats the hypersensationalized major news outlets on TV and the commercials that go with.
>>
>>34694207
>but what is "extreme vetting?" extreme pandering to veterans?
wah
>>
>>34693907
he's trolling the shit out of the media, he pushes so many fucking buttons in one post. Who knows if he actually believes it.

I used to think I'd never want to be the president but holy shit Trump has shown me the light, it's the ultimate trolling platform.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.