[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a kissless virgin with HIV I hate you mom..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1410123948585.jpg (502KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410123948585.jpg
502KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you're a kissless virgin with HIV
I hate you mom..
>>
>>34693641
on the bright side if you just tell people you have hiv they will assume youve had sex
>>
>>34693641
Do you have proof you have HIV? Like a test result? I don't want to doubt you but that is so fucked I don't want to believe it.
>>
>>34693641
Just fuck you mom, OP what do you have to lose?
>>
>>34693641
well, you've got an easy way out...
>>
>>34693850
Anon, I would have died like 20 years if I didn't know.
>>
>>34693899
At least you have an excuse for it
>>
>>34693641
how did you get it? from birth?
>>
>>34694677
No, he had sex with his mom obviously
>>
>>34694742
then hes not a virgin orfginallllllllllllll
>>
>>34693641
Then go barebacking if you already have HIV, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>34693641
Aren't there dating sites for HIV+ people? Maybe the market's easy there, give it a shot.

Also kill your mom before you commit suicide. People who give birth to children with aids are the lowest scum on the earth.
>>
>>34694677
His mother infected with him at birth with HIV. You can guess why.
>>
Its a federal crime to not disclose this to a future sex partner in Canada. GG senpai. Life really isn't fair.
>>
>>34693641
>his own mother pozzed his neg hole
Has bug chasing finally gone too far?
>>
>>34696136

This, you will have way less competition for HIV+ girls
>>
Fucking rough, mate.

You shouldn't feel ashamed of it, though, it's not your fault in any way.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

no diseases but it still sux
>>
Are you really saying that you would have had sex if it werent for the HIV
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34693641
This is sad OP.
As anon said, you'll maybe be able to find other people with AIDS willing to have a relationship, but obviously you' will maybe never experienced a spontaneous relationship as two teenagers learning to love each other. Well, at least you can say most of us hadn't experienced this kind of relationship either.
From my experience I noticed that people in your situation, with a chronic disease, tend to apprehend life differently and have a more exciting global experience. Maybe you can say to yourself that there is a good side in your misofrtune. Sorry if I don't make myself clear or broken english.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.