[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a dream about her again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1484096887287.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1484096887287.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>tfw you have a dream about her again
>>
File: 1486240135975.png (270KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486240135975.png
270KB, 500x500px
>>34693285
Shut the fuck up and get over this oneitis nonsense.
This is a dream general thread now.
Tell us anons, do you dream regularly? What are your dreams about? Do you have reoccuring nightmares? Do you like dreaming?
>>
>>34694213
I'm a first year EE major and I'm already dreaming about circuits.
>>
>>34693285
Oh ho ho that's NOTHING lad
>Have a wet dream
>About your freshman roommate's gf
>It's short and disappointing for her
>Even in my dreams I am bad at sex

God forbid it happens in real life wew
>>
>>34694268
Sex, that is
Drunkiloi posterino
>>
I dream about her every night and think about her all day. Too bad she'll never be real.
>>
File: 1486234611878.jpg (134KB, 1907x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486234611878.jpg
134KB, 1907x1080px
>>34694268
Two or three nights ago I had a curious erotic dream in which I shared a hotel room with an attractive woman and her sexual partner, whom had sex, and she murdered him while riding him cowgirl style (popping his eyes and telling him how he used to like rough stuff, it was bizarre). Afterwards she approached me and asked if I wanted 'to continue where he left off', but I declined and admitted to having a too small dick to possibly satisfy her. She was cool about it and let me do footfag stuff to her feet while she watched TV.
>>
>>34694213
>>34694241
math major, i took linear algebra my first year and had actual nightmares. i would half-wake up in a daze and somehow thought that the position of my body was related to the solutions of what i was dreaming about and i would contort myself and sweat really bad. one morning i woke up screaming "i'm going to eigenkill myself i'm going to eigenkill myself". i wish i had never swapped majors from cs
>>
>>34694213
>that dream where your brother kills you and your parents
>>
>>34694241
>almost a wizard
>still dream about skipping school and upcoming finals
This is fucking maddening, I'm trying to use this to my advantage and become conscious, alas I often wake up immediately when the lucidity kicks in.
>>
>>34694379
>eigenkill
>>
>>34694379
CS is a shitload of math as well, I should've just gone for a 2 year in software dev, 30-50k a year wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>34694379
This actually happens to me too. I'm in a quantum physics class and I almost missed class the other day because i woke up and rationalized that I didn't have to wake up yet because some weird spacetime bullshit. I've done this many times and have missed a shitload of classes because of it.
>>
>have dream where you're snuggling with her and happier than ever before
>wake up
>can't remember the dream well enough to remember what it actually felt like, but you remember enough to know that it was great
>tfw wish I could just remember the feeling
>>
>>34694213
>when you try to remember the dream you had and your brain shuts down
>>
File: 1485899956136.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485899956136.png
267KB, 637x360px
>had a dream where I was in some school
>qt in class likes me
>I find out and we end up together
>we're outside sitting on the grass
>I bust out an acoustic guitar and play "More Than Words" by Extreme
>she's smiling the whole time
>I wake up.

Realizing that it's not real ruins my entire day. Her face looked so familiar in my dream.

What does it mean?
>>
>>34694213
I've been having regular dreams of my friends and family surpassing me in every aspect of life while treating me like an immature child. They'd say I'm an embarrassment and make plans together without me. It's affected my waking life and now I've developed an inferiority complex. I fucking hate it. At least I've found that I will not dream or at least I won't remember my dreams if I sleep on my left side.
>>
File: 1484623786940.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1484623786940.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
>>34693285
>Had dream of her today
>She speaks to me
>I hear her voice after so many years
>"Oh look, it's the failure! You should have never been born."
>Wake up
>Remember she actually said this

I wish I were dead.
>>
>>34693285
>tfw you never dream about her anymore
desu it was getting too painful when you had to wake up...even when she always would lead you on or reject you
>>
>>34693285
>literally dreamed about fucking some dumb roasty in my parents bed
What the hell brain.
>>
>>34693285
I used to dream about her a lot. I'd dream of us falling back in love and picking up where we left off. Now I rarely dream about her but if I do, it's mostly us getting reacquainted and becoming friends again. I just miss talking to her. She was the only person I could fully open up to.
>>
>>34694213
I dream alot.

Most of my dreams tend to take a sci fi and fiction route, I guess inspired by my favorite films and video games.

They usually start of pretty grounded, things from my everyday life and then it switches over to some weird lovecraftian sci fi horror.

but I like my dreams, on many occations, they have given me ideas for a short story or a drawing/painting.

I have never had a reoccuring dream though.
>>
>It's that dream again.
>We're sitting in mono-directed chairs and he turns around to face me.
>He opens his mouth.
>"..." No words come out.
>I begin plucking petals off a white rose.
>"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he-"
>I stuff them in his mouth.
>"He loves me not."
>I grab the now barren stem and scratch his cheeks with the thorns.
>"Why, won't.. you. Love me? You love me, don't you?"
>His face turns red.
>"We'll be together forever right?"
>Purple.
>"Always..together."
>Eyes closing.
>I kiss his blue lips.
>A light opens up from the sky.
>A man descends from the hole in the sky, in gleaming ivory robes.
>It's the Rapture.
>The guy begins to shed his clothes and rise.
>I do not move.

I don't want to have bad-girl dreams. I am a good girl, promise!
>>
>>34694213
I dream about hanging out with people like Donald Trup, Bill Gates, Vince McMahon and getting stoned / drunk and fucking black chicks with Afros in a rundown dungeon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.