[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men associate submission with abuse instead of trust?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ? .jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
? .jpg
60KB, 500x375px
Why do men associate submission with abuse instead of trust?

Why is it that people assume a submissive girl is someone who was/likes to be abused, has low self esteem or confidence --- Instead of a girl who, would never submit to anyone else in that sort of way nor is she ever giving herself up, but to this one man, she would be submissive to him and him only? Isn't that trust? Loyalty?

>(loyalty as she would never tell anyone nor would she tell on him if things were to get out of hand.) or seek to harm him. would never go against his wishes, and if so, would make sure he approved. either that or she must deal with whatevers to come; but would never be unfaithful, nor think of such an impossible idea.

If someone is submissive to you, and only you, isn't that a form of honor?

If an Alpha Chad rejected all girls but to this one girl he was nice, does that make him some abuse-fiend or someone with messed up mental issues? No!! In the same way that maybe a girl guards her heart from everyone but to this one man, she submits to him fully. completely.

Why is this hard to understand? Are there people that even see things this way? Are there men who even understand this? I wish this implicit understanding was as natural to others as it is to my nature.
>>
There seems to be stigma surrounding 'subs' or girls who are submissive by nature, which I think all kind people or girls naturally are (unless you love taking control of your guy), but I don't think people who are nice, or nuns, or angels / priestesses / anyone who is demure and obedient / submissive is trash. The fact that others assume is wrong.

Tell me that it's just a meme that I've seen here, and not really a pervasive ideology where men believe girls who are loyal, honest, obedient, kind, classy, sweet, and understanding are all "ABUSED LOW CONFIDENCE BPD FEM WITH ISSUES"?

Confidence has nothing to do with it, because you can have high confidence and still be submissive in nature. (This doesn't mean you don't have values or guidelines or boundaries, or what you believe in; you don't submit to anyone. Just one.) The one you allow . or feel that way about .
>>
>>34693235
yes, OP, I have the same intuitive understanding of this as you the problem is we no longer live in a sane world where this is the social norm, we're living in goldbergowitz's sexual amusement park
>>
Is it the liberal women who have ruined this idea- meaning? Where instead of a chaste girl who follows the leader and is kind sweet and loyal to her prince, there are women who say they are "sub" and like "to be choked or treated roughly" but it's coming from a place of whore-mentality? Like they don't hate the fact that they're being choked because they enjoy being degraded, as opposed to someone who would feel sad for disobeying or sad for displeasing (insert name) because she loves and respects him?

Ex: when you see a girl who is actually screaming in pleasure and asking for more punishment (and not being afraid of him at all ) because she's very loose and enjoys it as a whore, VS. a girl who may like the love he gives her, but she's crying or hates the fact that he punishes her / takes her as his own in whatever way that may be (because she has high self-esteem and confidence, values) so it's a mixed feeling instead? But nothing where she would want to be punished more, nor does she enjoy being abused. She simply loves him.

Does any of this make sense?
>>
it's so weird, i don't know how to explain this!
sorry if it is confusing
>>
Stop being so trusting of men.
>>
men who get off on submissiveness are power tripping on dominance

they literally only get hard through this ownership play

it might be that the sub is trusting, but it is more likely they are getting off on abuse
>>
"so it's a mixed feeling instead?"

*as in she's not a doormat and would never submit, under normal conditions, so although she's submissive in nature it takes .. mm.. old ways/habits don't die easily? although i'm sure she would try to be a good girl. but mixed as in she might protest and resist him, but she loves him and cannot help but obey/submit..

(however she would never dare ask for more;

ex: insert sadistic action) because she hates being in that predicament
>>
because men are abused throughout life by everything and trust will get you killed
>>
>>34693343
?? i don't do this to anyone, and i have never. you seem to be confusing a girl who is a whore for anyone, vs. someone who's submissive side cannot help but envelop her when she's in his presence. because he makes her weak.
>>
>>34693343
>>34693366
i have no idea what you mean

>>34693381
so you're saying men should not trust?

what?

and when you say 'sub' are you talking about the ratchet subs r9k seems to think of, or girls with submissive nature? perhaps my examples were of the worst case scenario, times where he is in power, but in every other case it's not like he would be abusing or hurting her. i'm sure he wants to protect and take care of her. but it is about respect. being respected. and knowing that he is above her and has her; that she is his.

>>34693366
i'm not. i hope you're not confusing me with someone who just TRUSTS anyone to lead, no. simply being dominant doesn't mean anything.

>>34693366
did you even read? she hates abuse
or would dislike it /protest / fight him or fight back. are you talking about the whores that are always like omg spank me more whip me fuck me harderr

that? i'm saying those are the girls who i feel opposite of. idk who you're giving advice to or what you're generalizing. which party here?
>>
and i feel like theres a difference b/c

if a guy was rough with a girl, and she wasn't normally ever treated that way or accepting, he would need to possibly comfort her after?

but if she's a whore / someone who gets off on it and purposely annoys him so he's even darker, and asked to be punished harder, and was reveling in pleasure blatantly, why would he need to comfort her when she is loving the fact that he's degrading her?

i feel like those 2 sides are on opposite ends, completely .. is that simply me who understands the difference?

or in mens' eyes, is it all the same?
>>
like obviously guys who are more experienced / elder men / people who know girls or were in bdsm lifestyle

know what i mean, but what is wrong with you all? like why do some people have to ruin good things for everyone?! ;-;
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.