[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you still live with your parents? How old are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0480.jpg (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.jpg
61KB, 540x960px
How many of you still live with your parents? How old are you?
>>
File: 1449283286013.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1449283286013.png
293KB, 633x758px
yes
30 in less than 3 months
>>
File: HECK.jpg (70KB, 720x720px)
HECK.jpg
70KB, 720x720px

Yes your honor this post was original when I wrote it
>>
>>34692816
30 on Thursday.
Live with parents.
Moved out at 22 I think it was?
Moved back at 26 due to having no other choice... still fucking here.
I have faith shit's gonna pick up very soon.
>>
>>34692849
Turning 26 in April and still do. Fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 711x620px)
image.jpg
49KB, 711x620px
>>34692816
25 gonna be 26 in Oct
>live with mom as parents r divorced
>bro n sis (both super normies) have moved out
>so I pretty much live on one side of a normal US 3 bedroom/2 bath/2 garage 1 story home
>sibs and their families visit multiple times a week
>but I pretty much keep to myself
>pretty comfy actually
>>

Rent is impossibly expensive in my area while still going to school.
>>
25 in May, I can't afford rent in my area
>>
Why would I ever willingly move out
>>
File: 03TtjNX.jpg (32KB, 736x505px)
03TtjNX.jpg
32KB, 736x505px
20 and still live here

I just didn't move out after highschool, working to save money for college.

I might move out in a few months, im not sure.
>>
Even if you saved 100k, why would you ever move out
>>
>>34692816
I am. I'm 25.
No income + mental illnesses.
>>
>>34692816
Still live with my mommy. I'm 18.
I plan to move out as soon as possible. I don't give a shit if I have to move into the crappiest apt ever built, I don't care if I have to slave myself on min/wage for 50 years.

I can not live here anymore. I'll kill myself if I have to spend another year of my life here.
>>
I do and I'm saving a shit load of money

I'm 20
>>
>>34692816
yes and 22
>>
I'm 27. Live with my mom. She's always been my best friend.

We play video games together, love the same sports, play fantasy sports, like the same (patrician) TV shows and movies, literally never run out of things to talk about. It's almost too comfy - to the point where I've isolated myself from society because who needs any other friends when you've basically got the other half of yourself right there?

I have zero interest in jumping through the hoops required to fuck a grill...had sex, had girlfriends, too much effort for the reward given...so my situation is pretty much perfect for me.

Only downside is, she's 64 now...so I'll probably kill myself when she dies.
>>
Turned 26 last month. Still at home with no job. No prospects.
>>
how can literally anyone even stand to be around their parents? so weird
>>
> move out to apartments close to college
> get stuck with random room mates
> all of them are black
> one of them has parties pretty much every night
> can't leave the room when there are people in the apartment because I can't bring myself to interact with people
> left today to get food and came back
> there's something going on the living room and I can't bring myself to go inside
> tfw been waiting in my car for three hours for them to stop but they haven't yet
> tfw thought it would be comfy living alone but now I can't wait until my lease is up
Don't move out unless you can live alone, having room mates is worse than living with your parents.
>>
>>34694280
Im jealous. Origibalky
>>
26. Live with Dad. Parents are divorced. Hate studying and going to school. Have made some effort to look for work, but I'm a socially awkward loser with little experience and it rarely goes anywhere.

The older I get, the more ashamed I am of how little I've done with my life. All because I'm self conscious about attending class, and because I hate having to study instead of dicking around on the internet.
>>
>>34692816

Almost 26 now. I feel no guilt because she ruined my life.
>>
>>34694280
That's very sweet I love my mom as well, tho we don't have much in common, which actually rather suits me more
>>
>>34692816
I do. I'm 19 and going to community college while working a part time job. It was a struggle to convince my parents to let me stay even though they gladly pay $900/month for my sister's apartment at a four year college, a gift that they did not offer me. My dad told me I should just get a career straight out of high school because that's what he did back in 1986.
>>
>>34695760
Lol ur dads sexist just like u
>nigga u just played urself.jpg
>>
File: 1249929850742.png (162KB, 293x357px) Image search: [Google]
1249929850742.png
162KB, 293x357px
>>34692816
26, but I pay a third of the rent so it's cool
It's not cool
>>
>>34692816

Yes. 35. Couldn't be happier with the arrangement. Our house has an in-law apartment attached which is mine exclusively.
>>
Turn 24 next saturday. Don't get a degree that relies on competitive grad school to be useful if you're not perfect.
>>
21 here. I have no plans to move out. Living on my own would be a fast track to seppuku.
>>
23, moved out at 21 but weed dealer isnt much of an occupation.
>>
22 and I feel like fucking shit.

I'm trying to psyche myself up for military.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.