[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORST FEEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: cuddles.jpg (24KB, 500x333px)
cuddles.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
When you and your girl are cuddling on the sofa, covered with a blanket, watching a movie or something, feeling so warm and happy. Then you notice she's dozing off because she's making those cute sounds she always does when she sleeps. You hold her against you and start softly playing with her hair. You are so happy that you want to say "I love you" to her, but at that very moment you wake up
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 269x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 269x328px
>>34692463
I don't have dreams anymore
The last one I remember I was in some sort of pub or bar that was really dark. It reminded me of the one where all the batman villans hang out. Then some Confucius lookin ass guy came to my table and gave me some really pretty books with pretty green trim all over in square designs, and it had something to do with tea.
Then I was in a car driving away from it and I remembered I forgot the books and I felt really bad.
What could this mean?
>>
File: 94567867866.jpg (110KB, 1160x900px) Image search: [Google]
94567867866.jpg
110KB, 1160x900px
>>34692463
>cute sounds

ya mean farts?
>>
File: fuck me.png (177KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
177KB, 975x341px
These things seem so stupid and insignificant, but to be honest this shit really hits home. it just reminds me how lonely and depressed I am. It just reminds me that all of the things you described can only happen in my dreams, but never in real life. I seriously want to kill myself.
>>
File: BRRRAAAAPPP.jpg (42KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
BRRRAAAAPPP.jpg
42KB, 600x699px
>>34692559
BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

Soory anon I just had chipotle :* YUCK come take a whiff of this
>>
>>34692639
I was about to post >inb4 BRAAP but the robot wouldn't let me
>>
File: 20145301153249811029976_sbig.jpg (100KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
20145301153249811029976_sbig.jpg
100KB, 500x611px
When you and your girl are cuddling on the sofa, covered with a blanket, watching a movie or something, feeling so warm and happy. Then you notice she's dozing off because she's making those cute sounds she always does when she sleeps. You hold her against you and start softly playing with her hair. You are so happy that you want to say "I love you" to her, but at that very moment BRRRAAAAPPP
>>
>>34692781
that'd be funny tho
>>
File: hi_harold.jpg (10KB, 261x171px) Image search: [Google]
hi_harold.jpg
10KB, 261x171px
>>34692781
>this is now a BRRRRAAAAPP thread
>>
File: 1484845809088.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1484845809088.png
19KB, 509x411px
>>34692463
>mfw my crush riding me like a bronco. So happy and excited in the dream. Precuming like crazy in real life. Almost wet dream amounts. Wake up. Was just a dream.

Even my dreams betray me.
>>
File: my spirit animal.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
my spirit animal.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>34692635
>Tfw had teenage love
>Tfw i'll never have those summers of just hanging out, going on adventures, and doing every possible sex act we could think of
>Tfw no more summer picnics
>Tfw no more cuddling under the stars
>Tfw no more movie nights
>Tfw no more carefree life
>All that's left is finishing college, getting married, working, and dying
>>
>>34692463
>2017
>still having dreams
Sad!
>>
>meet amazing girl
>average looking but is fianlly mentally stable
>talk endlessly for days
>start to fall
>organise date
>everything seems great
>on date day she cancels and doesn't respond back
>>
>>34693098
>on date day she cancels and doesn't respond back

Someone better came along, anon ;_;
>>
>>34693098
That happened to me in freshman year of high school

That girl ended up becoming my girlfriend and 5 years later we're still together

Stay strong
>>
>>34693042
>mfw no teenage love ever
>mfw no one will ever like me for who I am
>mfw I am going to kill myself very very soon
>>
>>34693246
I like you, Anon. Stay with us.
>>
>>34692463
Hey guys. Oldfag dropping by.

I got a gf and do this every day.
Why haven't you fixed yourselves yet? This board used to be a temporary place for people to whine and share feels.
>>
>>34693276
Oh shit really? Thank you.

I like you too :)
>>
>>34693042
I've had teenage love and I now I feel guilty about it because I know robots will never accept me as one of them even though everything about my life aside from that is exactly the same as the average robot. If it means anything, she did cheat on me, so at least the relationship ended badly and I haven't been in one since. Do I fit in now?
>>
File: bop_it.jpg (90KB, 720x720px)
bop_it.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
>>34693312
>GF

He's your (((you))) attention whore now go back to your awesome norman lifestyle and leave us laone
>>
>>34693359
Don't worry about fitting in. Be yourself.

I have a girlfriend and whenever I mention that I just get spammed with "kill yourself" or other hateful comments. I usually just don't talk about her on here anymore

>>34693339
:)
>>
>>34693312
>This board used to be a temporary place for people to whine and share feels
Oh wow dude you really seem like a legitimate oldfag. Completely genuine.

Are you happy now? Go back to normieville you fucking faggot
>>
Just broke up with my gf for a good reason but I miss the cuddling. I don't know any better feeling than knowing that you are loved and wanted by the person you hold in your arms.
>>
>>34693399
Can you tell me how you met your girlfriend? Where were you guys? Did a friend introduce you both? When did you realize that you liked her and she liked you back?

Also were you really undesirable at one point? If so, how did you turn yourself around?
>>
>>34693359
>>34693399
Kill yourselves.

why are you dipshits even here
>>
>>34693312
How do we do that old faggot? I've done everything I'm /fa/shionable /fit/, /lit/terate, /out/doorsy, I also go on /k/, I'm /soc/ial, (gonna stop with this faggotry). Basically what I am saying is that I dress well, look good (girls think I am cute), don't act autistic, take my meds, and try to talk to people yet I have yet to experience this?

Why??!?!
>>
>>34693460
Freshman year of high school. She sat in front of me in art class. I realized I liked her as soon as she turned towards me. Cute face, huge boobs, thin waist, nice butt, long gorgeous hair, etc. She was a cutie. After a few weeks of getting to know her, I worked up the courage to ask her out. She said yes, but before the first date she got nervous and said no.

Over the course of the next two years, both of us would flirt between gfs/bfs respectively, although neither of us got far with anyone due to still having feelings.

Junior year on a trip to Greece and Italy we got close and on the last day, at a Roman church called the "Church of Love", freshman year came up. She said she regretted not going out with me. When we got home, we started dating.

Now it's been almost two years and I'm super happy. We were each other's first time and everything. Long distance cause of school is tough but we're doing fine. It still sucks ass though. We trust each other and we always work out issues as they come up instead of letting them build up over time.

As for the undesirable part... during middle school I didn't gain much height so I got kinda chubby. I was very awkward and shy. Towards the end of middle school and start of high school, I got my growth spurt and now I'm currently 6'5". I started doing more activities and talking to more people, styled my hair better, dressed better, worked out (the bare minimum, I'm not ripped or muscular). I just grew up, is all. Still super shy and anxious and stuff but once I get to know people I'm really social.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

>>34693504
Just cause someone has a gf doesn't mean they are normie chads.
>>
>>34693659
I just don't understand how to approach girls i guess. I don't want to ask her out, get rejected, and then be the laughingstock of that girl's whole friend group. There's also the issue of my dark skin and skinny body. I've been working out for a while but I'm nowhere near ripped. I'm not even tall. You seem to have all the things I don't have, except we are both shy around new people. I was just thinking, if I killed myself, maybe I could be born as a better human being. I just want to be someone like you.
>>
>>34693885
The longer you wait to ask her, the more you will crush on her, the more the rejection will hurt.

Be confident. Ask her if she wants to get coffee or lunch sometime. Get to know her.

If she rejects you, just stay strong and move on. There's plenty of other girls.

>dark skin and skinny body
you remind me of this kid from high school that fits that description, but he asked out every girl imaginable and even bought my gf a necklace while we were dating. Sad.

Don't be like that kid. Don't be desperate. Just be confident and know that if you get rejected it's not the end of the world.

I'm flattered you want to be like me, but I think you're just fine being you.
>>
>>34693975
Thanks man. Wish there were more bros like you out there. I'll try to work on being more confident in the future, maybe my life could turn around.

Wish me luck, and thanks again buddy :)
>>
>>34694137
Good luck! Just love yourself and things will be better.
>>
>>34692463
And smell he hair and realize you are sweating on her and your boner is between her ass cheeks.
>>
>>34692556
Drink tea?
Read more?
You're looking for a kind mentor-like figure?
I have no fucking idea
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.